REDPILL ME ON CHEMTRAILS

Is it true? What's the motive? What's the science behind this? Appreciate any links to evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/prW0anJmzME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is no such thing as chem trails. There. You have been redpilled on chem trails.

nothing overtly sinister, they're just seeding clouds for optimal crop harvest and, for certain areas, to minimize rainfall during tourist seasons

contrails led us to victory in the HWNDU saga

also chemtrails are another conspiracy (a la flat earth, hoax moon landing) to occupy the minds of the unintelligent while (((they))) work unhindered behind the scenes

No. And fuck off. Just because you couldnt pass high school science class doesnt mean the evil gubbment is brainwashing you with muh chemtrails. F

Mostly they're trails that are attempting to home in on OP's ass so as to implant alien probes in there, since OP's ass is notorious for being one of the most exciting places on planet earth. Up until now, they don't seem to have achieved penetration, though if OP prepares his anus then successful penetration should be achieved soon.

they don't exist.
but I have noticed that since trump was sworn in.
I have not seen a single non existent chemtrail.

I have watched the skies every day for 10 plus years.

I noticed an instant change in the (((contrail))) formation or lack there of.

Bull fucking shit. This is just what conspiracyfags who dont want to go full derp say. Yea we can control the weather to optimize crops.. go outside sometime. Then go ask a farmer about your dipshit theory and learn some thing.

youtu.be/prW0anJmzME

Jewtube felt the need to recommend this to me. It got my neurons firing.

Why so venomous?

sure thing schlomo

This, Something is wrong

Neurons arent real its just a lie made up by the thought police to try to control our action. Open your eyes sheeple. All cats are gay and all dogs are girls. Look it up.

Because this world is full of idiots lacking a basic understanding of science. And they're holding us all back.

Science is always debatable. Lacking the critical thinking capacity to question is what is holdings back.

Yes, stratospheric aerosol geoengineering, stratospheric aerosol injection, and solar radiation management are ongoing. "Chemtrail" is a useless term. Geoengineeringwatch.org.

just check out the solar shield project operated by harvard university. they openly admit to spraying aerosols in the atmosphere

It's massively hilarious that cutting back on smog, which made contrails more visible sparked another conspiracy theory among retarded people.

It's also hilarious that smog is considered relatable to global warming instead of cooling.

If there were studies done on contrails/contrails, after all flights were grounded after 9/11, and (((they))) knew the cloud cover manipulated day/nighttime temperatures. Also knowing that studies have been conducted by releasing particulates in the atmosphere, what would stop (((them))) from attempting to control the environment for whatever purpose.

Look at the Manhattan project which included the drug testing at edgewood, and the release of contaminate in NYC to see how it spreads which ended up in San Francisco months later.

Good shit, thanks.
I used to laugh at people who believed this shit. /pol has made me question everything.

Cloud seeding
Has existed since atleast the late 50s

Didn't believe it until picking up some vintage books before (((they))) erased it from commonplace knowledge

Geothermal engineering is real
The aluminum is causing birth defects in remote organic farms +Making it so MONSANTO and their aluminum resistant crops have a monopoly

Care to pass the knowledge?

Aluminum known cause of Alzheimer's.
Linked to Autism.
High prevalence of both in today's world.

Just read about it being used in chemtrails.

You might want to read up about aerosol dispersion. Also, where else in the modern world do we encounter aluminium? Perhaps food containers and deodorants?

Chemtrails are a fog of war. A Scientific/Military testing of wind patterns for future nuclear/chemical warfare. A sun blocker, which has an effect of crops causing lower yields or possibly even crop failure.

My personal opinion, I don't believe chemtrails are as poisonous as people think. Some people have suggested chemtrails to be coal fly ash, a waste product. When coal ash storage ponds burst and pollute the environment, this costs billions and millions of dollars so it is used in any way possible to get rid of it.

this

theyve even admitted to it

The chemtrail planes were military planes so those planes did not have to be grounded on 9/11. I believe the planes are actually remotely controlled like the planes that flew into the towers.

True, I find the good containers more plausible than dispersed aluminum. Also doubtful a delivery device of the size required would be plausible.

I feel that they are more or less used for geoengineering rather than population or poison control. Also as a means of crop control to include crop failure for attrition warfare.