RECOVER

>have 2 spin off shows
>one with dr gay lord
>one with dr old vagina
>both relative success with cult followings
>decide to fuck up main line just to boost ratings

I remember when the BEEB wasnt utter shite

I'm not bothered by this.
*They* won't recover that easily from this though.

>the show will exist in 2020

Is this gonna be Dr. Who's Star Trek: Enterprise?

Dont give a fuck actually, Doctor Who was and is a show for transexual 14 yo girly faggots

>top gear gets ruined because of PC faggotry
>doctor who ruined next
are there any decent british tv shows left?

does this ever, ever work?

This show's core demographic is teenage girls who wanted to bang the doctor
These dumbasses must really hate money

Who cares?

The only reason why a main character being a woman is sometimes retarded is when they are trying to be a warrior or leader in a culture where men are the ONLY warriors and leaders.

>Every Doctor since the 4th are Handsome Doctors that the 15 y/o women demographic would want to have sex with
>Doctor is suddenly a woman
wasnt The Doctor's home planet primarily just males?

I liked enterprise though

One of the major arguments this board frequently espouses is that pop-culture is degenerate and beyond redemption. This actually supports the major narratives. Also there is definitely a Jew behind this.

The good shows are dying along with their country.

صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم

I mean who really cares though

>home planet primarily just males
no wonder he dressed like a faggot (except for Tom Baker)

Doctor who already reached his peak with the seventh doctor with the big finish radio drama. Everything else has been trash since it was resurrected.

>There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

Here's the problem. Instead of coming up with a new great female character, the mindless SOCJUS crowd have to take male chars and make them female. Why?

What if movies cast Wonder Woman as a man? Or Cat Woman as a man? Or Ghosts in the Shell as a man. Would that be enjoyable? No.

If feminists are so fucking superior, why don't they just come up with characters that men AND women will love, instead of taking a male character and turning him in to a woman...

The only people upset by this are people unfamiliar with the lore of the show and shills trying to create fake outage to get pity points and hopefully raise ratings for the show.

I haven't seen a single person that was actually upset about this.

It's the same strategy they used on Star wars and again with ghost busters.

Essentially means the series is bad and they need to generate hype.

>Every Doctor since the 4th are Handsome Doctors that the 15 y/o women demographic would want to have sex with
Yes, of course. This guy just get all the teenage girls wet.

These people are so lazy.

>take already established and successful white male character
>transform him into a womyn
>destroy the franchise
>cry for misogyny

You can clearly see how they lack any form of imagination, they can't develop new character with a proper identity, but resort to steal someone else idea and adapt it to their bullshit agenda.

>Or Ghosts in the Shell as a man

Dr Who is shit, who gives a fuck? It's a trashy show for women.

> A white woman

Makes no difference from a white male.

>Cannon that the Dr. comes back in a new body every now and again.
>After being a guy for so many iterations decides to say fuck it, lets be a woman.

Guy isn't even human so who gives a shit?

More proof mainstream media is an indoctrination machine for mindless people that can't think for themselves? Color me surprised.

>pls sage

She's a qt tho

Fuck off

>Complaining about female Timelords
why even bother

It is cannon that the Major uses male bodies when the Major feels fit. Considering the Major can't remember what her original body was since she has been a cyborg since damn near infancy.

Literally Who the fuck cares? I didn't watch that bong cuck show before and I sure as heck aint watching it now.

Specifically about Doctor Who or about the overall effect of what his happening in the media? What is happening is disturbing because they are replacing men with women because it is supposed to be empowering to young girls. What they never ask is what are they telling young men when they see their hero replaced with a women? Its cruel and is destroying our boys because it teaches them that they are worthless and only women have value.

Its how you get shit like this.

You skipped the part where the misogyny is part of the marketing. Nobody would be talking about it were it not for the manufactured outrage.

So basically Ghostbusters

Those are both men, aren't they?

>doesn't realize he was booted from the show for a reason

Everyone who I knew who watched this dropped it about 5 years ago.

I'm more annoyed that we're guaranteed to get another 3-5 years of shit episodes while they try to push this womyn shit.

You already know the answer to that question

poe's law in effect

This exactly
They've been doing this shit since the whole black storm trooper thing with Star wars. You're being memed on.

And watch the ratings go down the toilet oh wait.

who cares the show has been a complete shitfest since Tom Baker left

no. but they are males.

If their hero isn't sexist, does that mean young men won't grow up sexist?

>clean your tardis
>sort yourself

>Dr. Hu
>not asian

Was the reaction in this thread manufactured? I mean sure, most people don't care, which is the appropriate response but there's still calls that jews and PC faggotory are pushing women into a role where the gender never mattered to begin with.

>Being this dumb
Enterprise was good and it had a male captain. Voyager was the female one and, oh wait Voyager was also good and lasted all 7 seasons.

I hopped on for Eccleston, stayed for Tennant, and I bared to stand Smith.

Then, when Capaldi was shoved in there, I couldn't pretend the show was good for any longer.

The show has been declining since the 11th doctor. The fact that they couldn't keep the 9th spoke volumes.

This will change absolutely nothing, besides buy the dying series a few more seasons. The show is still bad, and we will never get Eccelston back.

Who fucking cares?

Literally who

They aren't capable enough to make something worth watching.

>one with dr gay lord
hey, barrowman would literally fuck anything with a pulse.

I can't wait for the ratings.

This just in: girls ruin advertisers appetite of popular TV series in the name of something or another.

nobody cares, slide thread is slide thread

Naturally it would have some effect. The things that you watch and read change how you think. Although their is nothing sexist with thinking women are generally worse then men in any number of metrics. They are inferior in many ways and making note of reality and treating them in a way that reflects their natural handicaps is not sexist.

Sexism, much like racism, is a concept created to destroy western culture by creating divides. It was created by commies to further the goals of Marx.

OP is the shill that made the thread. Fans of the series don't care and the people that do care were not watching in the first place to care. It's manufactured. Like having a black birthday party outside a Klan rally to collect footage of white people yelling nigger in public.

Modern Doctor Who is for Nü-male faggots, prove me wrong.

Episode 1: Joan of Arc
Episode 2: Future Amazonian society, world peace, hover cars, etc
Episode 3: X historical male figure was really female doctor (ZOMG MINDFUK)

I dare them to make a story that's not predictable as fuck.

i chuckled

Tennant and Eccleston were the Doctors I grew up with. It really did go down hill after Smith.
And further with Capaldi.
And now we're rolling in shit.

Don't you people get tired of being fucking idiots? Cuck and sweetie posting, BTFO threads, nigger shilling, Drumpftkins ect. It's been fucking old for a while now and it isn't even funny or entertaining. We get it. You people exist and you're an imbecile.

The show died when RTD left.

I don't understand why Moffat is looked highly upon by anyone.

>Episode 3: X historical male figure was really female doctor (ZOMG MINDFUK)
an autist can hope, right?

>Eccleston
just seemed like an absolute tool.

Dr Who will
>Begin with media hype 'YAAAAS SLAY KWEEN' with people that will not and have not ever watched the show. Giving the impression of newfound popularity
>Experience slightly more viewers than last season initially (maybe, maybe slightly less)
>Drop off the face of the Earth after that (a la Top Gear)
>People (the stars and media) will initially defend it; then everyone will forget it ever happened (a la Top Gear)
Changing a successful or fairly successful formula normally results in the cure for cancer becoming some kind of HIV/MRSA hybrid that everyone eventually chooses to ignore

I hope this gets people who are outraged to realize what hipster shit this show has always been and finally drops it altogether.

Why not just do a Torchwood 2.0 with an established badass like Martha? (In an ideal world Catherine Tate would return as the Doctor Donna but it's unlikely she'll touch Moffat's show with a 50 ft rod)

i hate this fucking shit
>Lets make a famous male historical figure and make him a girl
it's just as bad as making a white historical figure black and if you disagree you are a hypocrite

Then they'll screech about how it proves society is misogynistic while patting themselves on the back for destroying something they hated anyway.

Never watched Dr. Who
All I know is that nerds like blue phone booths and those trash cans with arms

>POL BTFO
we'll see when the ratings reports comes out :^)

"Asian" is a pretty offensive word to use in that context.

he must be called dr. who because i have no clue WHO he is

diversity is commonality , weakness is strength , intolerance is acceptance , the bbc is fucking arse cancer .we need to complan shes not a black nonbinary one leged midget fuck the beeb , this is why i dont pay the tv license feee

only fags and roasties give a fuck about doctor queer anyways
sage

I wouldn't express great goncern when the inevitable happens. There'll be a reboot in 5/10 years after this has gone the shitter. Back to the original formula that has worked for 60 years

Doctor Who has been PC rubbish as long as I can remember.

i heard mozart was black

OH MY GOD WHO CARES

NPR literally just had s tory broadcasted. the bitch talking about how progressive the change was just mentioned how "a lot of people are annoyed that the doctor is not yet a person of color! the doctor can change into anyone, but he's always white!"

it aint gonna end

no one cares. im tire of seeing this.

even watching or caring about something so shit shows how bad the manchild problem has become

Funny how hard you faggots shill this shit. Who the fuck here cares about that shit show that only Tumblrshits watched in the first place?

Accuse them of sexism for assuming she's a woman. My God they haven't even asked what xis pronouns are!

>always been canon that Timelords can be women
>plenty of references to female Timelords
>The Master turned into a chick
>Actress playing the new Doctor is completely capable
>There's been talks for decades about doing a female doctor

The only people upset about this are triggered tards who see any non-white/non-male/non-hetero actor as a direct attack on themselves by the SJW New World Order conspiracy

This is nothing like something as awful as the Ghostbusters reboot, there is actually a precedence for a female Doctor.

Dr. Who has never avoided liberal/progressive topics anyway, a female Doctor really isn't that special

Mostly just a bunch of insecure cucks throwing a hissyfit about a show they didn't watch in the first place

No, they're both girls (male).

AT LEAST SHE'S WHITE

AT THE MEETING:
WE'RE GONNA PISS OFF A LOT OF PEOPLE BY MAKING IT A 'HER' #LOL
>WHAT ABOUT A BLACK WOMAN?
DON'T BE RIDICULOUS

#ATLEASTSHESWHITE #WAITYOURTURN #BLACKDOCTORSMATTER
#WHYISNTDRWHO13BLACK #DRWHOSOWHITE #FAIL #VIRTUESIGNALLING #SJW

>The Master turned into a chick
would bang desu

-----------=>PLEASE FORGIVE ME

lads, sorry for attn whoring, but I'm off twitter currently (b& for bantzing neocon jews)

WAS THERE ACTUAL OUTRAGE?

I've seen so many posts decrying muh ebil white mayles, but no evidence of true resistance to a dr. who who's a cunt. Can someone throw me a bone and let me know pls? Thanks user(s). Much appreciated.

as thanks, pls accept my Sup Forums meme from 2006

Nobody gives a shit about it, 80% of the thread is about how the "misogynistic backlash" is manufactured

Isnt the following, at least online, a huge number of fujo? Wouldnt those prefer a hot male lead? Huh.

No one ever accused SJWs of being smart.

Really hoping this is a one time thing. It's understandable that the doctor would want to try being female for one regeneration. Most people are naturally curious about what life is like for the other side. But he's a male character, making him gender fluid all of the sudden would be fucking retarded.

>ctrl+ F
>No Nurse Who
Up your game Sup Forums.

TRANSPHOBE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>WAS THERE ACTUAL OUTRAGE?

No.

There's triggered right-wingers who don't watch the show who are complaining that any casting who is anything but a white straight male is a direct attack on them by SJWs.

There's triggered SJWs who don't watch the show who are complaining that any casting who isn't a trans/woman/person of colour is a direct attack on them by the Patriarchy

Anyone who actually watches the show or knows a tiny bit about Dr. Who lore is okay or ambivalent to it.

>Dr. Who has never avoided liberal/progressive topics anyway
That's why it's shit and no one here should be watching it.

>The only people upset about this are triggered tards who see any non-white/non-male/non-hetero actor as a direct attack on themselves by the SJW New World Order conspiracy

You mean the ones responding directly to the "fuck men and fuck white people" direct attacks against them made by these same lying kikes now pretending to be the victims of muhsoggynee?

The day of the rake can not come soon enough.

The Doctor doesn't control his generation

They're not making him genderfluid either

Holy fuck please stop commenting on the show when you don't know anything about it

apart from recently, when has dr.who made it to Sup Forums in any form?