If reality is malleable through consciousness, Sup Forums, then how is it molded?

Affirmations?

Crowley style sex magic rituals?

Collective concentration of thought?

Posting pictures of frogs on the Internet?

Give me the cheat codes, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate
lesswrong.com/lw/nqv/zombies_redacted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meditation obviously

Anecdotal, but whenever I do NoFap/retain my semen the world around me tends to turn more right wing.

When I masturbate every day the world tends to turn more right wing.

>If reality is malleable through consciousness
Your premise is wrong. All the faggoty hippies who tried to levitate the Pentagon in 1967 proved that.
t. idiots

The control of information shapes everyday exchanges and opinion. Memes spread quickly because they're simple and funny. There is a price for the power we've used in the past years. Nothing is free. The analysts actively studying social engineering will sell absolute power to the highest bidder, or their government.

Do you nut? It's only when I retain semen.
If numbers that repeat I will never willingly make myself ejaculate again so I can fuel the right wing.

People make decisions using consciousness and those decisions and actions craft the future.

when i peepee i poopoo

Faith

This world is basically a shared dream and we all participate in shaping it, it can be heaven or hell and right now it seems like we're turning it into a hell

Faith is objectively worthless. You can't prove me wrong because you can't substantiate any effective benefit for retaining faith.

Maple nigger.

Quick dip your penis in acid to destroy the nerves and save the western world. I know its a lot to ask but could you please never cum again?

Action

This appears to be the only correct answer. As far as anyone knows (and lots of people have been looking into this for quite sometime) the only way to change our physical reality is through physical action. You simply can't will something to happen by thought alone.

>Give me the cheat codes, Sup Forums.

>tfw most of the answers have been released in piece over the last 10 years

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate

by digits and meme magic.

this

Relevant:
lesswrong.com/lw/nqv/zombies_redacted/

If enough people believe in it happening....it will happen
Huh
Is meme magic influence of chaos?

paying off a bunch of chads and queers in nice suits to spout propaganda 24 hours a day on cable

yes through faith , but you must become literaly holy