Average elite IQ is 125-140

>Average elite IQ is 125-140
>Macron's IQ is 170, 30 points higher than the """smartest""" elite
>comparing somebody like Merkel to Macron is like comparing a mcdonalds employee to a nuclear physicist
>not even his fellow elites are able to comprehend his genius, let alone the press or the average person
>the hyper-competitive world of investment banking proved no match for his intellect
>was banned from the triple nine society for embarrassing members in debate
>head is even physically larger than the average human

What went right? Is he Plato's "philosopher king"?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/macron-the-outsider/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, he's got a big head.

Pretty sure Merkel has a physics PhD and worked as a scientist.

"Mr. Macron had no experience in banking. Instead, he had powerful mentors who had recommended him to Rothschild as a danseur mondain—literally, high-society dancer—who could drum up business.
"Along the way he acquired a repertoire of skills, from piano and philosophy to acting and finance, that helped impress future mentors."
unz.com/isteve/macron-the-outsider/

pretty sure merkel is a commie agent and whatever is on her resumé is to impress peasans like you wheter its true or not

>Rothschilds bow down to Macron
>The Bogs call Macron for advice
>Macron red pilled Trump

>retarded conspiracy theories, probably born of a combination of being naturally stupid and smoking too much weed
>hippie flag
Checks out

>this disgusting orange piece of shit will bow down to me and make his sexy ex-wife Ivana to suck my cock

Merkel had to expend effort to get a PhD and become a scientist, Macron is a scientist by nature and gained a PhD in physics by osmosis in under a month. Merkel is no match at all

WTF I love Macron now, thanks for the quick rundown

i just heard today that his 60+ year old "wife" letched onto him when he was 15. She was his teacher.

his step children are still older than himself.

Where is the "average iq" one standard deviation above the mean?

170 is like 1 person in 4 million

Might have 'bearded' onto to him, rather than 'letched'.

>Ivana
well played

The frogs really dodged a bullet this time.

Enjoying your afrocentric fairytale?

Has the Bogpill meme gone too far?

So Macron is literally a rent boy for Rothschilds that they would loan out to friends as sexual favor?

This sounds crazy but is absolutely 100% true.

let's be honest, as a 15 year old in high school I don't think there was a teacher I wouldn't fuck

Macron's expression here is conveying a weird mix of contempt, disgust, and smugness.

>Macron's IQ is 170

SOURCE FAGGOT

YOU HAVE TO SOURCE THESE CLAIMS. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY DEPENDS ON OUR ABILITY TO CONVEY IMPORTANT INFORMATION WITH EACH OTHER.

Having high IQ doesnt mean you cant be a cruel and greedy fucker with no goals other than power and a pat on the back from your (((globalist))) friends.

Even Le Pen didn't understand what he said during the debate.

Quite the expedient summarization you've got there

marcon is /ourguy/

You might be autistic

>Is he Plato's "philosopher king"?
No, he's the current grand master of the Illuminati.

the power of the bog pill has no limits

>humans
>rational
>expecting evidence
I'm gonna need a citation on that faggot.

But it literally does

B-but, macron is a homosexual...

If he's so smart, why does he have a hag for a wife and no kids?

>mfw I'm on the upper outlier of elites' average

Could he be... a demi-Bog?

Lmao what? Are you serious? I cant tell anymore. It doesnt.

having kids is only worthwhile if its the best strategy to continue your legacy. if he becomes god emperor of france thats better than any fucking kid

>Failed getting into ENS twice.
>170 IQ
Yeah, sure

Affirmative action

he can't help it, he's literally her sex slave

Explain hag for a wife.

Threadly reminder that every yellow-flag poster is literally insane.

--->

>Macron's IQ is 170
mhm. einstein is estimated at 160, steven hawking 160, nicola tesla is 170 at least - could be 200+, there are chess grandmasters with 200+ iq.
provide proof of dat 170 IQ

>yellow-flag

Litteraly any retard could get in ENS if he have the will to study non-stop during two years and prepare himself for the test, cutting off with everything that is'nt test-related.

Macron just had more serious shit to do like trying to get in contact with Attali and work for Rothschild.

t. a basic retard ENS student that isn't particulary smart but just worked hard on it.

>there are chess grandmasters with 200+ iq

Which just furthers the narrative that its simple pattern recognition and has nothing to do with abstract thought or understanding complex phenomenon.

nice digits. anyway, marriage is primarily a business arrangement in reality. love and appearance are secondary. if she has the bankroll and connections to finance his ambitions then might as well be married to her. hell, i'd tap some old dusty coochie for an extra couple hundred bucks a week, my ambitions are low as fuck

I've been saying this on here for ages, but these faggots still push the IQ meme like it's the end all be all measurement of intelligence

Only if he saves Europe from the afro-islamic invasion. Greatness is in deeds, not IQ scores.

Macron is part English

>women in science meme
please just stop

This looks like my daily life

170 would be ranked you fucking Egyptian piece of shit.

You're so untermensch that you cannot even filter shilling and bait.

The Egyptian at the counter reeked of odors so foul I thought he scrubbed his face with rusty brass bar after shoving it back and forth into his whore wife.

Take your people and get the fuck out.

If your IQ is still in the 100's then you're a thoughtlet.

My IQ is upwards of bout 350.

>2012+3+2
>still having a 3 digit IQ

gotta give him credit,he won and even fooled Sup Forums

the guy is a closet alt righter from what im seeing him say of late

i hope he does somert about niggers

that's merely my IQs impression on your dimension because I'm humble. in the thoughtverse, I'm known as 'The One Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero...'

In my universe we call Macron 'Little Boy'

>>head is even physically larger than the average human
>not human head
>the whole fucking human

pic related is macaroni

>tfw to intelligent to explain myself to journalists
What's his end game?

>Liking Macron
He's the harbinger of end times

??? And why do you assume that those 200+ IQ grandmasters don't also have formidable abstract thinking skills? We can't exactly stick an abstractometer up their rectums to take a reading, but we do know that various g-loaded abilities are correlated.

Yeah, no I'm not a big fan of Macron. But it's interesting. There might be a sort of cold war within Europe as the EU breaks down. The EU is entirely based on the relationship between France and Germany. Could Macron be trying to make France displace Germany?

i have an iq of 146
i know how their game works

>170IQ
>Fucks High School drama teacher
literally hang yourself for the good of humanity

For you.

bamp

Source for 170 IQ?

Sure, you and every idiot on Sup Forums. Interent IQ tests are about padding your ego, not assessing your intelligence.

Sacre Bleu! Delet this, mon frair

Average "elite" IQ not the general population. Ballpark is that it takes at least 2 standard deviations above average on the SAT to get into a prestigious university. The SAT is, more or less, an IQ test, so elites generally have an IQ of 130+. It breaks down some in politics however because you have regional politicians like governors and senators (e.g. Mike Pence) who are good ole boys, went to State U, and know how to network. They probably have IQs around 120.

It gets old when you're that intelligent

kek i think she had lost it at this point

If he would just get invisalign he wouldnt look so creepy and wouldnt have to sleep with his grandma.

holy shit I kekd

My IQ is 103. I have an 8 inch cock and 20:20 vision. I get a lot of looks
from females wherever I go despite my 5'9 skinny figure.

It's like women have a sixth sense and can tell if you're the man. Most of my "game" is just standing there and waiting for girls to come to me.

I know you know that this image is fake, jew

>elite
>ever having 1% of all the knowledge in the world

why do plebs still live in that fantasy land?

they were kings from an extraterrestrial land

>Is he Plato's "philosopher king"?

Depends, is he a philosopher?

>IQ

Yet chooses to fuck a senior citizen muppet.

Non, c'est juste une infecte pédale qui suce la bite à Mathieu Gallet et qui veut détruire ce qu'il reste de la France.

Toi, sale troll payé par ce con, sache que ça finira mal et les larbins prendront en premier.

Il se prend pour un roi et risque de finir comme tel.

Bref ta campagne de troll est captée et ne prend pas. Ça commence à se savoir partout gros con...

WHY IS THIS THE 10TH THREAD IN AN HOUR ABOUT THIS FAGGOT?

I cringe everytime i see these threads. No, Macaroni is not /ourguy/. He is a Ex-Rothschild-banker who visited Bilderberg and loves the EU. He is ready to suck Rothschilds or Soros cock at command.

How have you not seen this? Last week was nothing but Bogron threads. The Bogpill is not just a meme.

Quelle tête de gros pédé quand même !

Il a l'espace entre les dents pour laisser passer le sperme des connards qui le violent depuis qu'il est gamin ce mandchurian candidat.

Abruti. Je te hais. La France te hait de faire ce sale boulot de propagande.

That doesnt mean anything since English is not a heritage. The only real Britons who exist today are the Welsh and Irish.

How to Cook a Frog 101.

t. Jonah

Vendu !

Ordure cosmopolite !

Pharisien !

a fucking leaf

>The Egyptian at the counter reeked of odors so foul I thought he scrubbed his face with rusty brass bar after shoving it back and forth into his whore wife.

This is some Memri TV quality Islamoshitposting.

Suck your mother's dick, you greatest lord of trannystan.

fdp d'obèse

That's just the typical ENTJ smile.

the backpat that saved the west

>>comparing somebody like Merkel to Macron is like comparing a mcdonalds employee to a nuclear physicist
>IQ
>comparing a mcdonalds employee to a nuclear physicist
>claims other people are retarded
leaf/10

Toi je te souhaite de crever comme ton Dieu jupitérien !

Il te donne combien ? 10 cent par post ? fdp

Tu vas chier dans le froc quand le peuple viendra te niquer enfoiré !

Saloperie !

Voleur d'élections avec tes 16 %

Monsieur 66.06% fous-toi ta pyramide dans le cul et ta vieille Brigitte toute pourrie avec !

Enculé ! (ouais je sais, ça c'est un compliment pour toi)

> >120 IQ
>being controlled by lust or mere genetic inertia

The truly red-pilled understand that the sensible choice of life partner for the iron-willed would-be ruler is a matronly woman of motherly qualities, however so ugly.

>Average elite IQ is 125-140
>TRUMP has an average fucking IQ OVER 9000!
>Comparing someone like anybody to TRUMP is just like comparing Merkel to Justin Trudeau!
>NOBODY EVER even UNDERSTANDS what TRUMP is even SAYING, he is just too fucking SMART!!!
>TRUMP jut has to get ELECTED, cause he is just so fucking POPULAR, and EVERYTHING becomes even BETTER!!!
++++TRUMP never even uttered a word in that cuck language they call french