Riddle me this Sup Forums

If Christianity is a kike religion then why do jews hate it and try to make Whites leave it for degeneracy?

There are fools who want to believe that. The Universal church has been infiltrated and hi-jacked by the enemy.

>Whites
why are you capitalizing that?

Because our glorious deserves a capital letter.

Orthodoxy and dozens of other denominations exist.

>Because our glorious deserves a capital letter.
well that's almost a sentence
>references christkike scriptures

The only people here who don't want you to join a sect of Christianity are those who love evil and refuse to come near the light for fear their sins will be shown.

ok, christkike

>sect of Christianity
There are no "sects" you faggot shill. There is only one Church.

the church of yeshua ben yosef?

And is that one church the Catholic church?

Christianity has been peaceful for the most part ever since breaking away from the Catholic church, you should come join us degeneracy hating protestants.

How are those even comparable? The bible doesn't say that all women should become nuns and abandon motherhood.

Whereas the Jew that peddles decadence to women certainly wants all women to become corrupted.

There is a reason why Kikes want Christianity destroyed. Christ came to end the need for Jews, after all.

Kys larper

"Messianic" Judaism.

>And is that one church the Catholic church?
>using that image again

You need to understand, retard, that the Church is not the pope.

it doesn't matter what the bible says
what matters is what der stürmer says
>Kys larper
that's very nice of you to say
any more kind words from yeshua ben yosef AKA jesus christ?

The replacement of all half decent Christians by leftists and such vocal far right voices that they vilify the rest of the right. The overbearing and "unquestionable" authoritarianism latent within Christianity. Said religion's dualistic nature where you are either with it or the enemy (again, further extrapolated by the loud "conservative" protesters.) Many are against transhumanism. And tithes are just another form of taxes.
Just to name a few.

Unfortunately many anons here see Christianity through an ideological lens, and simply overwrite the facts that don't pertain to that ideology. If you say the Church saved the West they will bring up all the religious wars and persecutions, as if the two sets of facts are mutually exclusive. This mindset is quite similar to postmodernists who downplay the history of the West, putting forth in its place the narrative of 'the oppressive White males who destroyed the world and never did anything good'

>If you say the Church saved the West
i don't say that
"the west" is a hellhole full of churches and christkikery

Thanks for proving my point

Cus jeesus was anti systemic
And the system of the time was a mix between judaism and roman empire

Therefore they still think that is an anti jew religion.

And maybe because Christians fucked up the middle east way before than USA with the crusades.

i didn't "prove your point"
i made a different point

That's precisely how you proved my point, reread what I said

well i didn't bring up any
>religious wars and persecutions
and i didn't
>put forth the narrative of 'the oppressive White males who destroyed the world and never did anything good'
did i reread it alright? do i need to check again to make sure i didn't actually prove you 100% correct and prove myself completely wrong, yet again?

>well i didn't bring up any religious wars and persecutions
That was just an example of my argument

>and i didn't put forth the narrative of 'the oppressive White males who destroyed the world and never did anything good'
You left out the important bit
>This mindset is quite similar to postmodernists

You keep proving my point, this is why ideology is cancer m8

you're just ascribing
>mindsets
to me that i do not possess
>You keep proving my point
i haven't one proved any of your remarks
all you've done is have a conversation with yourself ascribing fallacies to me
>this is why ideology is cancer
this seems to be a reference to where you stated:
>many anons here see Christianity through an ideological lens, and simply overwrite the facts that don't pertain to that ideology
break it down:
>see Christianity through an ideological lens
are you trying to imply that i "see christianity through an ideological lens"? because i don't
>and simply overwrite the facts that don't pertain to that ideology
where have i done that?
you're just making up theories about me that do not exist

They play both angles. To make the extreme ones support Israel, and to make the liberal ones mock Jesus as they do.

>where have i done that?
I'll break it down for you. My claim was
>many anons here see Christianity through an ideological lens, and simply overwrite the facts that don't pertain to that ideology

To which you replied
>i don't say that [the Church saved the West]. "the west" is a hellhole full of churches and christkikery

Which would mean either
a) you're genuinely ignorant of history, which I doubt in light of posts you've made elsewhere, or
b) your understanding of history is selectively based on an anti-Christian ideology

as per the images i posted, my comment implied that the occidental compote of "the west" is semitic garbage
anticipating your next response, i now assert that the past of whatever "the west" did has culminated in the hellhole that exists today
whatever points you are making are irrelevant to everything i have said