Yes DOCTOR WHO!

SJW and feminists ruined 54 years olded tradition.

BBC = Big Black COCK

who cares about some shitty show

back to

They had Sarah Jane (female with futuristic technology), torchwood (female main character) and River Song (who would have been an acceptable doctor).

Now they're going to have to answer the non canonicalization that female time lords only have 3 lives and always look similarish. Romana because Romana 1 then Romana 2 and Romana 3 then dead.

lol, watch as their viewership tanks.

>British children being raped by nigger and muslims
>British children being bombed by muslims
>muslims literally taking over London and their country
WTF DR.WHO IS A FEMALE.
We sure got our attentions on the right thing here.

protip, only women have given a shit about Dr. Who since it rebooted

I honestly thought they would pick someone like Eddy Redmayne to be the doctor, but no. They just have to show off how progressive they are. The 14th doctor is probably gonna be some fat muslim transgender lesbian

>River Song (who would have been an acceptable doctor).
River was a Mary Sue and would have made a boring Doctor.
Typical episode:
>The Doctor and companion arrive at setting of the week.
>Discover the place is being attacked by monster of the week.
>The Doctor uses his wits and kindness to solve the MotW's problem and save the day.
>Episode over in 42 minutes
With River as the Doctor:
>The Doctor and companion arrive at setting of the week
>Discover the place is being attacked by monster of the week.
>River instantly knows what's going on and effortlessly destroy's the monster.
>Episode over in 10 minutes.

literally nobody cares about shitty UK broadcasts except refoogees and retarted retards

Screencap this. This chick will be the last Doctor, series cancelled for record low ratings after one season.

Honestly, I'm just grateful she's not in a hijab

Shows died after Matt Smith left.

lol u mad

Yes, typical "mature" woman introverted personality, but she had a story behind existing and makes more sense as a female doctor. The male doctor (actually named Theta "Thete" Sigma) could disappear, probably to a galifreyan prison and then reappear later even as a villain.

But instead they're just going to make the doctor regenerate into a woman.

..guys if you're reading this you could even regenerate river song into another woman. You could even say she gets the fourth life because she hung out with the doctor. You don't need to destroy the storyline or the female time lords have relatively short life spans thing, it's weird but it's still less weird than a literally transgendered race.

I love doctor who, I will not watch a female doctor that isn't river song because they've hurt the continuity. This is some game gate style shit
>I'm going to diversify the industry for ratings because the other media told me people still like that
>the other media lied to me and now I'm pandering to people who literally want to collapse the west!

How dare you assume its gender.

could it get much lower?
the show was always shit but had a low budget charm, now its just dog shit with flashing lights on

steven moffat ruined the tradition of it being a good show in 2015 op, this is nothing

She looks good, who cares

>muh british power rangers gender

>SJW and feminists ruined 54 years olded tradition.
Have you watched/listened to any BBC content in the last 10 years.

>doctor jew
>still not watching a show britainistan has ruined since rebooting it
>nothing of value comes from the British caliphate