Why are 8 year old children always the person used to justify these people's opinions?

Why are 8 year old children always the person used to justify these people's opinions?
It's always a woke 8 year old

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alabedbana?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because 8-year olds and liberals are the same brand of stupid

literally at the same intellectual level

It's still a white woman which still shows the symbol of oppression and white privilege. It really makes no difference from a white male and just adding some privileged white woman doesn't make it diversity.

8 years old are woke as fuck

it's the mental level they have

This desu.

"Woke" is just the Left's version of "redpilled"

>Owens
>Kohn
>Goldwatersteinburg

well at least it wasn't a nigger
but damn how far we have fallen

lol
reminds me of when gas stations started hosting hate crimes

Im fine with this. If 8 year old white girls are our enemies I think we need to reevalutate.

Dr Who was always shite for kids.

>things that happened

fpbp

That ..uh..never happened did it

On today's episode of 'Things that Never Happened'

>my 8 year old daughter shouted "Hail Trump!" and did the roman salute when Trump got elected.

Like that little syria girl talkin' all that shit about Assad?

>twitter.com/alabedbana?lang=en

So a nine year old is already more redpilled than a normal liberal? When does the trend invert and go back to the eight year old status?

My 8-year-old just said Hitler dindu nuffin.

>an 8yr old can understand complex topics like ancient Rome, murder and feminism
How stupid do they think we are?

college. its ironic isnt it?

wrong board faggot

that's just how intelligent they are. Some say Hillary was too smart to win

They don't think

Leftist thought is the mentality of a child and they never shook it. No one's a constitutional conservative or anything on the right side of the spectrum at 8. Being a conservative actually takes some modicum of thought beyond base emotional appeals.

Well in this case it's a childrens show. Targetted at children. Children should like childrens shows and liberals are big children.

>My 8 years old daughter said, you need to really kill all the Jews first. Do let them fake it like the Holocost hoax. Kill every last of of them first. Them take the women vote away. then kill the niggers

In actuality these 8 years olds are making swastika's on their minecraft servers

Gen Z Go hard as fuck

>as bad as Caesar

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

>"go women, go women!"
It actually makes me mad

W O K E
O
K
E

A F
F

Kek'd

"The 8 year old person i raise as crazy and sexist as i am, celebrate the same shit i do, therefore is cool and pure"

Go to hell, KKK members can say "my 8 year old see a n*g*a being killed in the street by the kkk dog division and she laught. Think that tells you all you need to know." and it will be equaly valid and dumb and terrible.

Don't raise your kid as a fanatic asshole and when the repeat what you said, celebrate as if was "the most pure thing on the world"
Is like the Xmen poster again, when the little girl say "Dad, why is that monster man committing violence against a woman?" you are the guy who has to tell her that he's a bad guy and explain about good and evil, don't be a lazy SJW motivated asshole and blame society.

sometimes she make me get her 2 scoops of ice cream
> she might be a nazzi (my 8 years old daughter)

An opinion form a 8 year old girl is ok and valid

His dad using it to support an opinion as if everyone else is stupid is the problem
Maybe not this time, but i see it a lot agains a lot of serious stuff.

Nah, 8 year olds are too young and stupid to even have their own opinions. At that age you should shut the fuck up and lurk more.