He's got a point ya know

He's got a point ya know.

>human capitol
ًWhat did he mean by this?

he sounds like a dumb faggot who can't get a better job than retail so he is trying to put down more successful people to feel better about himself

Ok, I'd love for a retail slave to have to who has no experience do something like a sysadmin job or something like that. Where as I can go work retail without any experience and be fine.

>confusing blue collar with white collar

That post was written by an idiot.

>thinks blue-collar work takes place in a cubicle

They don't even fucking know what a "blue-collar" job is.

>knowing how to use excel is not a skill
>excel is the tool of the blue collar worker

Too bad wages are based on the value provided, not on job difficulty

>blue collar jobs have nothing to do with skill
>standing at a register and handing people their purchases, now that's a skill

>blue collar
>office job

Would just like to say Excel is a powerful program and 90% of it's users don't even scratch the surface of it's capabilities.

I don't use it frequently enough to remember how to do even simple things, so I usually have to ask for help with things that are extremely easy for experienced users.

Also, I write software for a living.

>hardest job there is
filled with students and moms

this person just doesn't know what a blue collar job is

This is why most middle and upper class people are trash tier.

I'm sure you could learn any construction job in 6 months, you fucking idiot.

and not to mention it's the police who have to deal with the worst of humanity.

>typing shit into excel requires no effort or understanding of the data and how to represent it to give accurate and satisfactory portrayal of company progress
>"it's so much work to smile at people and stand around shuffling clothes pretending to do something until someone comes up and asks something of me"
>comparing retail to doctors
fucking privileged faggot go die in a fire

Former supermarket manager turned builder here.

Blue collar is easier in most regards, but it can be slightly harder physically depending on what you're doing and the responsibility for other people's safety is a lot higher.

That said they're both boring as hell and I would rather be a banker.

Oh and they both pay about the same, but retail is longer hours and more confining.

Retail is not bad. It's only bad if you still give a shit.

Working retail is Sup Forums-tier misanthropy training ground.

Sitting in a cubicle isn't blue collar..

t. laborer

You don't know shit. Let me know when you're a contractor.

If I could get paid $50 an hour in tips just to bring diet coke to someone's table and the biggest stress I'd deal with is someone complaining that the microwaved chicken wings are cold or that I need to smile more, I'd do it.

But I was born a man and I don't have that privilege. I need to actually work for a living.

Was literally just about to post this.

>maybe doctor?

The 15 year old can't think of any harder job than what he does at old navy? Kids are getting stupider

>cubicle work
>blue collar

I don't even know what this nigger's point is. I agree that most jobs shouldn't require degrees. The "everyone needs to go to college" meme has resulted in a positive feedback loop of forever-devaluing-education where jobs that used to only require HS diplomas now require bachelor degrees just because there are so many people with degrees that employers might as well pick them.

Why do these commies despise blue collar workers? Who do they think "the workers" are?

I'm not a laborer, lol.

Cert IV. Project manager/former form work carpenter.

It's boring as all fuck, just like retail was. The only satisfaction I ever got from the job was the ability to quit (thanks chink investor boom).

That said laboring is good money considering what it entails, but down under the qualifications it now requires (relative to what you actually do) is fucking absurd. Three years to be a bricky.

>chink investor boom
Don't get me started.

>>human capitol
>ًWhat did he mean by this?

FPBP

>he sounds like a dumb faggot who can't get a better job than retail so he is trying to put down more successful people to feel better about himself

Also This.

Dumbest shit I heard in a while!

I worked retail and food service while in college.

Its frustrating as fuck but its not hard. There no major fuck up you can make

>retail fuck up: whoops dropped some food and this fat bitch is yelling at me.

>accountant fuck up: whoops I filed incorrectly and now the whole LLC is getting audited.

This person is a complete moron desu.

>Former supermarket manager turned builder here.
>Blue collar is easier in most regards, but it can be slightly harder physically depending on what you're doing and the responsibility for other people's safety is a lot higher.
>That said they're both boring as hell and I would rather be a banker.
And you are a liar!

>Job is literally made redundant by a few lines of html code, a payment processor, a warehouse and a postal service that can serve thousands of people at a time, rather than one.

>worst humanity has to offer

I work retail for 5 years and the costumers weren't that bad.

>costumers
That sounds fun.

Isn't computer shit white collar?

tfw russians have better grammar than urban retards

Yes. They don't know the difference.

[distant USSR anthem]

>social media screencaps are still allowed

How is being forced to deal with shitty people a skill?

In that very specific situation they have a point. Well until they compared it to being a doctor. That person should kill themselves.

If I was lying it would have finished with me turning into a brothel owner.

It's actually a profitable skill if you can placate them and still get them to spend money.

>But I was born a man and I don't have that privilege. I need to actually work for a living.

My roommate in college regularly pulled in $500-600 cash in a two-day part time weekend shift at a damn Applebees. He was just a bro. No tits required. It made the rest of us question what the hell we were doing with our lives, and why we were working a $5.25/hr job instead of carrying plates as well.

If men actually did start working plate-carrier jobs in great numbers women would be forced to resort back to prostitution instead of the literally "gibs money to do absofucking nothing..." jobs we leave to them.

good quads, i got rid of my presence on social media but still I have to read the thoughts of utter morons

I've always wondered this. Commies are 8/10 times retards that work fast food or at a commercial store like Walmart.

They bitch about minimum wage, yet their blue collared counter-parts always make $3-6 more than them with benefits.

Redistributing wealth or increasing the minimum wage just shafts people with legitimately difficult jobs.

Does he think plumbers spend all day on spreadsheets or does he not understand what blue collar means?

>6666
mods, get on it

I did worked as a contractor (read laborer then carpenter's assistant ~$12/hr) during college, followed by industrial scaffolding and insulation ($27-54/hr depending upon job/hazzard) then retail at Lowe's in a management role (~$15ish/hr.)

Now I work in a white collar purchasing job in a plumbing wholesaler. I make about $55k in the Midwest "working" 38-45 hours a week. I deal woth hundreds of thousands of dollar both in sales and purchasing.

Retail is for stupid niggers. Big business retail is designed to succeed in spite of having a workforce that is 40% retarded and 30% shit employees. We literally hired anyone with a pulse and, if so, a reasonable arrest record. Retail employees are fucking cattle. Any one worth a damn works their way up to manager within 1-2 years, gets a few years experience, and move the fuck on. Holding down a retail job as a career in a non-management role is for fucking schmucks.

Ask me any question about any industry work comparison related questions.