Friendly reminder

Cuckstianity is literally worshiping a kike on a stick.

Cuckstianity was invented by Jews to destroy the white race.

Purge all kike cucks and save the white culture and race today!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C8bQMo-Nro0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a particular kind of retarded, aren't you

sage

Invented to destroy the white race?

Hahahahahahahaha...that's cute. Everything you don't like; same thing, right?

>invented by the Jews
Judaism is Christianity's oldest foe. St. Paul called the Cross "a stumbling block to Jews". Jesus went around openny trolling and contradicting the (((Pharisees))), calling them out for hypocrisy and greed.

Pope St. Pius X said that "since the Jews did not recognize Christ, Catholics cannot recognize a state of Israel".

These threads trying to get us to abandon the Jew on a Stick for a god who can't get a hard-on and has to drink cum are proof that Odinfags are good goyim.

christians are the enemies of jews in the same way americans are the enemies of brits

>They are snobs, they hate freedom

>fast forward some time

>nevermind they're our allies now because it turns out we're the fucking same

Biblical hebrews are not modern Jews. Jews admit this. (((OP))) is deceived. The Jewish media hates Jesus. That's because Jesus is the true red pill.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved.

"Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an Ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew." -- Jewish Almanac, 1980

Jesus was not a Jew. He was of the tribe of Yehudah.

If anything it was the Romans (Flavian Emperors) who the invented Christianity to subdue the Jewish people. Is also had the benefit of uniting all the various people in the empire under one flag. The Jews recognized it for what it was propaganda warfare. That is why they despise Christianity. As good as the Flavian's were with the help of Josephus at making Jesus the Jewish Messiah, it's simply did not pass the uncanny valley to the rabbis at the time

>Cuckstianity was invented by Jews to destroy the white race.

Absolutely no evidence for this,and if it was it did a pretty lousy job considering the White race has reached it's peak while it was Christian.

Learn your history, OP is correct. Christianity is another offshoot of the Abrahamic religions.

The true "religion" of the Europeans peoples was what we would call PAGANISM. The "Old Ways". It's been eradicated thanks to several purges and inquisitions by the Jewish led Church. The Jews wanted to keep all of the information regarding the Occult to themselves.

look no further than europe idiot

The more Christian/pro-Christian countries like Poland and Hungary are doing great and the more atheistic/anti-Christians countries like the United Kingdom and Sweden are going to shit.

The same pattern can be observed within each Western country as well as across time.

>these impotent fedora threads only increase Christianity's popularity here
trend I'm noticing

Little baby is delusional
>cute

More and more people get redpilled on cuckstianity and you cant stop it faggot

(((Judeo-Christian)))

bump

>St. Paul
Literally a fucking kike

LMAO

WRONG

They are NATIONALIST countries. I am so sick of your lies, Jew.

only stormfags can be this retarded. They literally believe:

>Israel is hated by the entire world: muslims, hitlerites, etc
>Israel has one supporter which happens to be the most powerful nation on earth
>the demographic forcing the nation to support Israel is white Christians
>stormfags believe Jews want to replace these people with muslims who hate Jews
>stormfags believe that Jews are the sneaky master race yet are surreptitiously plotting to destroy their strongest ally and source of military and financial support

Whew lads.

>BASED JEWS
only Americans can be this retarded

this is a Christian board, jew shill

Christianity was founded before the temple was destroyed. Jesus also predicted it's destruction.

lol no

>implying the Jews created Christianity instead of stating the truth that Jews murdered Jesus and tried to suppress his teachings at all costs

You really are an ignorant fool. Learn about the world.

varg pls go

LMAO

You fucking imbecile

hahahahah butthurt nordcuck detected, isn't it time to let abdul and omar plough your asshole?

All you have left are insults, because like the faggot liberal ally you are, you have no facts or logic to back up your beliefs.

BRAIZ JEEBUS

No dumbass. Since I'm not a Christcuck.

>christianity
>33 AD

>judaism
>70 AD

sage and read a history book RedditPleb

>britteeth
>allies
no. they're faggot communists. sleepwalking inbreds on kike island.

brits are the FIRST to insult america and hate freedom, mocking us for falling prey to the jew when their nation has NEVER had their independence over the jew.

>germany

hahahah he finally shows his flag, muslim detected, abdullah pls go

No, dumbass. The facts and reality are out on the streets. I am just really, really, REALLY tired of the "debates" with ignorant, buffoonish idiots like you are. And all I like to do is laugh in the face of your disgusting lies.

Thanks again btw for allying with Bolshevism and Stalin to bring down the last hope of the white race. Mc Arthur truly was correct when he called D-Day the "great crusade"

Holy fucking shit. You are so, so, SO fucking dumb and ignorant. The levels of your ignorance are greater than the infinity of the universe.

Alright, faggots.

Wasted enough time in this cesspool again, Sup Forums can die for all I care. You are useless, ignorant and dumb. Go sniff some gas.

Friendly reminder

HAHAHAHA you have to be the most butthurt autistic g*rman i have ever seen. Every german I have come across in aus has been the biggest christ-hating cuck you could ever imagine.

bye abdul

>Literally a kike denying his kikeness, and you traitors fell for it.

You need to study your Sup Forums history, christfaggot.

judaism existed 1500AD dumb educationless amerilard

Sage

Daily reminder the majority of Israelis are atheists.
Second place is Talmudic pagans.

Daily reminder that the Christians being slaughtered are not the real heroes, it is these fedora faggots.

>american education lmao

Daily reminder that anyone larping atheist/pagan are the ones following Jewish trends.

Daily reminder it was atheists who invented nuclear weapons, and all the tech that has destroyed our planet.

Daily reminder atheists invented Communism

daily reminder that america isnt white and ur gay

retard fuck off

Daily reminder that I never said that.
Daily reminder that you guys suck asshole at the daily reminder game.
Daily reminder to not play games you will lose.
Daily reminder that THAT is #1 problem with Atheism/Communism.

>follows Jesus
>jewish
Are you actually this much if a retard?

This meme is totally correct. This is exactly what Jews say the Bible/Jesus says.
And you re one of the morons who believes it.
You're the guy in the picture too. Not just the scripturally incorrect Christian.
That's actually you right there...the blonde bitch.

>ITT: people with absolutely no knowledge of Christianity use out of context verses to justify their own kikery and degenerate behavior while worshiping demons in the same manner that jews do
>people not realizing that ancient Judaism /= modern Satan worshiping kikery
>mfw I have to sit through 7 captchas just to post now

HA

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Revelation 6:15-17
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Daily reminder that atheists actually invent things.

What are you trying to say here? Verses totally unrelated to the convo....
You do realize that is not what the rest of have been doing right?
I know you don't comprehend them but trust me....other people are actually talking about something, and the verses share are related to the conversation....
Daily reminder that it was things like Communism and shit we don't need that pollutes our planet and our mind.
You invented human pig hybrids and gay frogs maybe...
youtu.be/C8bQMo-Nro0

DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU ARE THE PIG MAN!!

I am not reading that tiny writing either. I am sure you have not refuted my facts at all, and this is just more vague identity politics BS.
I'll pass NO THANKS!!

We just need our old church back.

Make burning heretics great again.

Everybody needs something to believe in.

For Ancaps, it's individual liberties and the abolition of the state, amongst a few other things.

For theists, it's life after death and/or a purpose to their lives and/or structure to live by and/or Jihad, etc.

Christianity has deep roots in our history, whether I'd care to enjoy that fact or not. It's arguably been one of the largest cultural catalysts (and detriments, let's not forget the nasty stuff) the human race has ever seen.

Get off your moral high horse and join the discussion.

>inb4 agnostic atheist

Luke 22:36 Then said He unto them, "But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Isaiah 8:9-16

"Be broken, O peoples, and be shattered; And give ear, all remote places of the earth. Gird yourselves, yet be shattered; Gird yourselves, yet be shattered. "Devise a plan, but it will be thwarted; State a proposal, but it will not stand, For God is with us." For thus the LORD spoke to me with mighty power and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying,
"You are not to say, 'It is a conspiracy!' In regard to all that this people call a conspiracy, And you are not to fear what they fear or be in dread of it. "It is the LORD of hosts whom you should regard as holy. And He shall be your fear, And He shall be your dread. "Then He shall become a sanctuary; But to both the houses of Israel, a stone to strike and a rock to stumble over, And a snare and a trap for the inhabitants of Jerusalem. "Many will stumble over them, Then they will fall and be broken; They will even be snared and caught." Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.--GOD

Luke 10:19
"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you."-Jesus Christ.
Exodus 15:3
"The LORD is a warrior; The LORD is His name."
Isaiah 42:13
The LORD will go forth like a warrior, He will arouse His zeal like a man of war He will utter a shout, yes, He will raise a war cry He will prevail against His enemies.
Malachi 4:1

"For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace; and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff; and the day that is coming will set them ablaze," says the LORD of hosts, "so that it will leave them neither root nor branch."

eremiah 6:2: "I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman;"
Zephaniah 3:13. "The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down and none shall make them afraid."
Revelation 12:17: "The … remnant of her seed, … keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus."
Revelation 12:17. "The dragon was wroth with the woman and went to make war with the remnant of her seed."
Romans 11:5. "Even so at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace."

I Timothy 5:8 says: "But if any provide not for his own, and especially for those of his own house, he has denied the faith, and is worse than an unbeliever." TRANSLATION: America FIRST!!

Bp

Acts 3:22-23
22For Moses said, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your brothers. You must listen to Him in everything He tells you. 23Everyone who does not heed His words will be completely destroyed from among the people.’

1 John 5:12King James Version (KJV)

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Titus 1:13-15
13This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sternly, so that they will be sound in the faith, 14and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the commands of men who have rejected the truth. 15To the pure, all things are pure; but to the defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure. Indeed, both their minds and their consciences are defiled.

1 Timothy 1:3-5
3When I left for Macedonia, I urged you to stay there in Ephesus and stop those whose teaching is contrary to the truth. 4Don’t let them waste their time in endless discussion of myths and spiritual pedigrees. These things only lead to meaningless speculations, which don’t help people live a life of faith in God.

enough jewish kike trashcan faggot, neck yourself