Milo Yiannopoulos’ book only sold 152 copies in the UK

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/books/best-sellers/hardcover-nonfiction/?action=click&contentCollection=Books&referrer=https://www.google.com/®ion=Body&module=CompleteListLink&version=Nonfiction&pgtype=Reference
archive.is/0CXfr
nytimes.com/books/best-sellers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

Who knew that being a degenerate Jewish flamer might hinder ones success in penetrating the market for right wing literature?

PEDO

literally who

Britfag here:

It wasn't on sale in the UK, that 152 is people who payed international shipping to have it flown over here

Sup Forums was in love with this fag a mere 6 months ago lmao

see
It's on the NYT Hardcover Non-Fiction Bestseller list

nytimes.com/books/best-sellers/hardcover-nonfiction/?action=click&contentCollection=Books&referrer=https://www.google.com/®ion=Body&module=CompleteListLink&version=Nonfiction&pgtype=Reference

While he is good exposing the flaws of feminism and sjws in general, he is still alt-lite. He's not really Sup Forums material.

what kind of salty loser wrote this article, the book was only on sale in america, that author is so mad Milo would never let him suck his dick

Archive the clickbaiters
archive.is/0CXfr

>payed

dudes irrelevant but hes on newyorktimes best seller list

Don't you ever go ice fishing
what the fuck

His book sucked, it is just predictable conservative sloganeering with no thought or philosophy.

No one ever cared about Milo

> 152 copies

Isn't that half of England?

>Book of 2015 Memes
>Book

Dumb idea.

Sup Forums isnt one person, and Sup Forums still loves milo

Newfags detected.

It's really difficult to go to Amazon and order a book from another country. Only a handful of ultra high IQ computer scientists/high level international diplomats have ever done it in all of human history.

Won't be laughing when the UK bans books. Won't be long now. #MUHLIBERALUTOPIA

I used to be a leftist until Germany in the UK got into the thought police business. Have fun in the gulags.

It is not for sale in the UK. Look on amazon UK, Waterstones or WH Smiths and see for yourself.

>Half of England
You mean 99% of white people in London?

fuck off shill, the book isnt even for sale in the UK

It's also really difficult for you to understand that international shipping fees on a hardcover book are fucking insane

Milo pls go

20k sales is pretty good for a meme.

poorfag detected

>152 copies in (((UK)))
>first line of article
>15,000 in a day in America

quite the clickbait considering "Mia Freedman becomes bestselling author" when she has 18,000 books sold, according to MSM

How many books have you sold?

Well do kinda need to be somebody to make it sell.

I'm just surprised 152 people in the UK still know how to read English. If he'd made a version in Arabic I'm sure it would have been off the charts.

Funny. I remember a lot of us calling him a filthy degenerate kike.

Isn't the biggest selling book in the UK the Quran?

no go back to redd.it

Pretty good for a book that was all but banned in the UK.
It wasn't available for sale outside the US so they are only counting the radical Milo fans that imported it

From Amazon? Last time I shipped internationally from the, I was charged like 15 dollarydoos for several books. And that was through a different countries Amazon site too. Maybe the UK is just cucked.

Underrated.

That article is definitely impartial.

>pol still loves milo
Fuck off reddit we never loved milo

meanwhile the author of the article has sold 0 books.

>publish your own book

>have bot programs buy it back
the New York Times claimed they tried to address bulk buying of books (such as corporations buying pallats of right wing books and distributing them as freebies at conventions) that inflated sales figures but gave up.

>we

You have to go back.

amazing, a book that isn't even officially sold in and obtained only from online vendors in the UK has low sales

He sold plenty here...of course.

fuck off, milo is nothing but a coal burning faggot. Yes, he makes some decent points on feminism, but so does everyone else. Gas the gay

He's a degenerate, but he is moving youth to the right, so is net positive.

Jesus this gif has got to be almost as old as the internet

>being mad a fag fucks niggers

Plenty of valid criticisms of Milo in this thread but why is this a problem? Do you think he's going to have mulatto butt babies?

milo missed his opportunity; the overton window shifted to the right so fast that now he's only milquetoast milo rather than dangerous faggot

well, MILO (black jizz be upon him) probably did more for your percieved cause in one evening then you did the last 5 years, so...

I'm sure you came new here after the elections because Sup Forums has never liked milo

Darling, you all loved me very much before I blew up. Face it, you're all contrarians at heart and that's okay. I am too.

>pol is one person
also there was a point where there were funny milo threads but, as i said, his brand of faggotry is old news now--the window is moving too fast

Because ((((Milo's))) sole role is to create the "BASED GAY BLACK-LOVING FAGGOT" image and undermine the conservative right.

timestamped feminine benis or gtfo

he got too big for his boots. loved himself too much. it got boring

>Although he made #2 on the NYT bestseller list, he isnt important bc I say so
LOL

>you
>we

Fucc off back to lebbit faggot.

the pedo smear campaign really did a number on him
good riddance anyway

Coltaine fan??

>number 2 bestseller list
>152 sold

Well i guess best sellers can mean anything now

If Milo, where the fuck are the fun videos? I miss you trolling the easily triggered.

>Although he made #2 on the NYT bestseller list
i don't know if this is true and i don't care but if normies are buying his book enough to put it onto the nyt bestseller list then i rest my case

>This faggot actually thought people were interested in what he had to say

That's a fair point user. Some parts of the right embrace homosexuals to get the youth and fag vote I've noticed.

152 sold in a country it wasn't even for sale in, aka the UK buyers had to pay a shit ton extra to get a shipping service send them the book. It premiered #2 on the NYT bestseller list LOL, your lies are so blatant.

see
or
nytimes.com/books/best-sellers/

We wuz POLZ n shiet

He will never be as good as Richard "CIA nigger" Spencer

>trust me, I'm clearly impartial

The only thing dangerous about this faggot is the GRIDS

who the fuck sells 'books' anymore....

UK must be homophobic

CNN Arrogance alerted everyone to their Agenda!

Well this looks like a reliable, professional, unbiased source.

Sup Forums likes to pretend any dumb shit they said was actually not them and was actually reddit.

that way they are never accountable for anything. pretty ingenious even if it is dishonest.

>alt-lite

Fuck off jew

Bought some soft cover Japanese piano book, think it cost $30 shipping.

this, you're solid sage soul milo

Fake news. and Milo proved them wrong.

no, just alt kike shills and jared bots on TD.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL These retards were trying to claim this dude was on 10 mil contracts with big timer political types. Dude is your typical attention seeking faggot and apparently he cant even do that right.

I am more worried about cuckcarts tbqh

You are an absolute faggot.

GUARANTEED REPLIES

This guy is so over. Glad he got out of the way so we can finally progress as a nation (to total collapse)