What do foreigners think of Trudeau?

This is what our state-funded broadcaster tells us about the international Trudeau:
>Among the most powerful world leaders
>Everyone loves him and talks to him
>His looks draw attention
>Champion of tolerance and diversity backed by the strong example of Canada
>The opposite of Trump, yet at the same time, the "Trump Whisperer"
>Him, Merkel and perhaps Macron are together to beat the evil axis of Trudeau and Putin
>Trump is making a fool of himself, unlike Trudeau
>No one takes Trump seriously, but take Trudeau with complete seriousness

What is he really like to yurop and the rest of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zn8JEMKhWIA
youtube.com/watch?v=yJ17H0hOZhg
youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I
youtube.com/watch?v=fJTNut1VSEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i think he's a fucking faggot

massive cuck who loves preparing arab bulls

I think he's a fucking leaf

>A fucking leaf

Fuck Trudeau and fuck Canada.

Weak male bimbo

/thread

Literally the gayest faggot

that silly faggot is so ridiculous he's funnier than trump. that being said, he's an Islamic soros cuck, prepping islamic canada for a U.S. Islamic invasion. jews gotta lock down the Oded Yinon plan from canada now that trump is building a wall.

foreigners love him cause they don;t have to live with his retarded policies here.

Spike their utility bills when he's in town and make any criticism of trannies and muslims punishable by jail and see how they feel when hes around.

>evil axis of Trudeau and Putin
is there something i don't know?

Literally everyone thinks hes a retarded faggot

He can fuck my wife. I live him

>good looking
he's not all that easy on the eyes. i think it's his nose is out of proportion

Love him*

He's worse than a leaf...
He's worse than a faggot...

He's both at the same time.

Rake can't come soon enough...

Trudeau is such a massive faggot cuck that he somehow found a way to make being Canadian more shameful than it already is.

He's a fucking faggot.

1. He's pretty weak in just about every sense.
2. I wouldn't know. I don't particularly care for him, nor do I love him.
3.He's pretty handsome, yeah.
4. I guess he's a champion of all those things, though I can't say that's good.
5. No clue what that means.
6. Said, "evil axis" has over 10,000 nukes, and more geo-political sway than the rest of the world combined.
7. Debatable.
8. I don't take him THAT seriously. Not to be rude but Canada doesn't matter very much.

If ever a transgendered person existed it would be "him"

>Trudeau
>Serious
>Respected

He's a piece of shit degenerate cuck.

We know you love fags, your flag gave it away.

>take Trudeau with complete seriousness
how aboot no.

MOCK LEAFS
CHASE LEAFS AWAY
HIDE LEAF THREADS
DO NOT ENGAGE WITH LEAFS WITHOUT SAGE
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

sage

My bad, I meant evil axis of Trump and Putin.

Virtue signaling sociopathic faggot who failed as an actor and is desperate for all the fame and approval he can get from strangers.

>Among the most powerful world leaders

I never hear about him.
Actually, besides Sup Forums I hardly ever hear about Canada AT ALL. You're just somewhat irrelevant desu.

that castro's bastard doesn't even have the balls to manspread

Where do you learn those words?

>Trump is making a fool of himself, unlike Trudeau

>spineless as a jellyfish, canada barely ranks as a minor player in world affairs nowadays
>actively works to piss off americans and people who don't want to be neighbors with tyrone and ahmed
>his appearance is more befitting of a disney channel actor than a leader of a world power
>so tolerant he's letting the chinese ruin his country's housing market and giving literal terrorists billions in cash
>trump makes him wet his pants
>macron is busy playing 7d chess while him and merkel are forced to kiss trump's ass on the international stage
>weed still isn't legalized, one of the biggest points he campaigned on
>refused help from civilized nations during one of the most intense fires canada's faced, only to bring in literal niggers from africa to help
>implying anyone takes him seriously

He is a joke. He tries to be like Obama only more ridiculous and homosexual

probably the worst leader of the western world.

I think you know the answer to this already.
He's a joke
You have a prancing fairy as a leader, and the whole world knows it.
But you're Canada, and everyone expects it from you so you get away with it.

Trudeau would probably suck your cock as long as you ask him really nicely and are either Muslim or Trangendered.

reminder this thread is about fidel castro's illegitimate child, justin trudeau

youtube.com/watch?v=zn8JEMKhWIA

Did you seriously want to know what actual foreign majority public opinion is about the guy, or just have pol retards scream 'hez a fheggit' for 100+ posts?

Just might be two different things.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJ17H0hOZhg

Smug-faced SJW who probably plays Undertale.

>her elbows are too pointy, I would not bang

We act like he isn't there.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I
Skip to 12:40

Bigger joke than Clinton's campaign.

Well, he is securing the existence of people, just brown ones.

He sits like he has a rod up his ass.

>Spain
We don't know who is Trudeau
These are the countries that we usually know who's in charge > USA France UK Italy Germany Russia China Argentina Mexico Venezuela Colombia Peru Cuba

I feel for Mrs. Trudeau, being a public beard is hard work.

I need to know the source of this.

Oh, and Trudeau is a fucking sissy

>powerful world leaders
nah

If you read Transmet, he's the smiler. Liberal austerity with good pr. He comes off like a popular metrosex cuck, cause that's what Canada needs. Compare to German tranny chancelor and the french jupiter guy.

But here's the kicker. Trump is exactly the same, policywise, but at the same time, because his persona is so different, while the politics are the same, he shows just how fucked up the US is, and he is only warping it even more.

He's the nigga with the gay socks no? hahahah! someone post the pics

his wife's bull prbly orders him to always wear a dildo up his ass

nice Trudeau, here, have another

huh, this is actually true

It's funny because JT would probably BTFO Blumpf & win the electoral college in YOUR country if they were to ever go head to head.

Besides, pic is JT in the Philippines. He's popular globally, very popular actually.

He's the quintessential Canada: irrelevant.

Yo, didn't he give millions to a terrorist?

That feel when the waterboy of the free world will never suck your 7 inch clitty to completion while your finger painting non-binary life partner records it to show off at the local art bar's show & tell night.

We think that he is a muslim lover, a puppet of britain, elites, and homosexuals. That he probably likes extra cheese on his pizza. And that he likely acts out the basement scenes in the silence of the lambs.

No, No it isnt unless you are from Australia and absolutely love the fheggit you fucking yabbo.

>What is he really like to yurop and the rest of the world?
He looks like a silly choice for a leader but it's Canada so who knows..

He's only popular in Asia because he's giving citizenship to everyone with squinty eyes.

also true

but he isn't popular with anybody who's opinion actually matters is he?

another castro piece of shit to get rid of

>Him, Merkel and perhaps Macron are together to beat the evil axis of Trudeau and Putin
>the evil axis of Trudeau

nice freudian slip, beaver bitch.

lol only the far left likes Trudeau here, and even so many are ambivalent.

Your post made me kek with "Trump whisperer

America literally drinks our cum

Pretty much the most spineless leader I have ever had the displeasure to exist with. I would literally rather have Barack HUSSEIN Obama or Jimmy Carter as my leader than a pussy like Trudeau.

>he's here, he's there, he's everwhere
Yeah everywhere but parliament. Even when he is there all he does is dodge questions.

>our

GOYIM, YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING!!!!

Do you really have to ask?

youtube.com/watch?v=fJTNut1VSEw

This

He's a virtue signalling faggot of proportions that are entirely inappropriate.

>muh dick
>cucknada is the niggest shitskin land
>gibsmedat oil moneyz

Never said I did. But I did imply Pol isnt exactly a representative sample of broader global public opinion.

DUDE, how is your flag even real, when your country doesn't exist?!

Honestly no one gives a fuck about you maple niggers. If Canada ceased to exist I would say "when did that happen, how come I didn't hear about it".

It's real, unfortunately.

1. False. Very weak.
2. Also false. World leaders find him a joke.
3. ??? Probably false, he's a fugly ass
4. This is true. In fact, he's so tolerant, you can be thrown in jail for using the wrong gender pronouns!
5. The opposite of Trump, but he has literally no idea how Trump operates
6. Macron ditched Trudeau recently
7. Trudeau is a running joke here in the States, as he literally lets his people die
8. Read above

He's literally not taken seriously on the international stage outside of photo ops.

KEK

In case you haven't realized: it already happened. They are officially the world's first "post national nation", which is another word for "we do not exist". They will also be minority white in your life time...but so will be the USA.

day of the rek

IQ 55

honestly i think he a cuck

and it looks as if he wants to fuck our beloved President, not good!

Why does kek have a cuck shed?

I don't know, he just looks like a massive faggot to me, i think is the eyes, he has the look of a degenerate pervert.

He's an idiot.
He just gave millions to the Clinton foundation, to advance women's rights. The dumb thing being, charities have to file complete disclosure. The Clinton foundation pays women 26 cents less than men. How is a charity with years of spending 5% of the money they take in, going to help anything?
He's great, until it comes to running a country, economics, natural born Canadians, fire fighting management, or anything that isn't brown nosing.

I think he should be dragged out into the streets and publicly executed for his crimes, and if you fucking leafs don't care of it yourselves we will annex you and do it ourselves.

This

Assuming there is no race war and Trump fails

>implying He's not just raking mapleniggers in their natural habitat

Both of which will be the case. Besides: Trumpenstein never wanted to restore white America.

My mother and grandmother love him for his looks and his leftism despite not knowing anything else about him. Women are dumb.

He is Fidel Castro's bastard

Our Weed Man will deliver 2018!