Remember the Balloon Boy meme from 2009?

The meme from 2009?

If you need a reminder, here is the story almost everybody knows:

In 2009, Richard and Mayumi Heene allowed a gas balloon filled with helium to float away, supposedly with their six year old son Falcon inside it. This was later revealed to be a hoax.

According to these two videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWhUvm8SunY

youtube.com/watch?v=Axgyj7g5XZY&t=0s

There was no hoax. Please watch both, since they both provide evidence in support of Richard Heene.

The second video highlights this more than the first: corruption.

These two videos provide the evidence I (personally) need to believe in Richard's innocence.

I think the people on Sup Forums are (kinda) like me. People who meme around and make jokes that would normally not be acceptable to society. However, when I see injustice, I really want to try and set things right. I believe Sup Forums is the same way.

If you wish to contact me outside of Sup Forums, an email I made for Sup Forums is right here:

Unified.Sup [email protected]

I am not advocating doxxing or witch hunting, since the term "witch hunting" implies a name drop and an accusation without evidence. I provided evidence, so I am not witch hunting.

I believe in the power of Sup Forums!
(Feel free to make jokes about me and everything, idgaf)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuAvRCSWu8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What psyops Angel is this user.

>too much text

R A R E
A
R
E

>watched internet historians video
>Wants to start a campaign

No, fuck you.

lol, i remember seeing that thing in the sky and knowing the entire thing was bullshit. also not reading your wall of text faggot

you fucking retard you're in fucking bahrain how about you kill yourself instead

I believe you, user.

>I think the people on Sup Forums are (kinda) like me
Well, I'm not a massive faggot, so this couldn't possibly be correct.

>balloon boy was 8 years ago

>I believe you, user
>says the Leaf

Well I'm convinced.

I didn't click on any links, but did the boy fly or not.

Internet Historian released this video two weeks ago. Nobody bothered to check his second account, so he linked it today in a video from his main account. He didn't realize that his official video was much less interesting than his unofficial Heene video.

>Sup [email protected]

wtf was the creation date on that beast

I remember arriving at San Francisco to cover the Oracle Open World event and, when going into the hotel, everyone was glued to the TV because of this "story".

the first fast and the furious released 16 years ago...

Say it ain't so

Are you the same UN user with the "connections" to adverstising firms

Nope, different user.

>Little Falcon farting, burping, and vomiting on himself while Wolf Blitzer stares in rage.

Pretty soon they'll be driving Priuses or taking automated Ubers in the next movie.

I remember it well. I didn't believe it for a second.

>Balloon never once rocked as if there was a panicky kid inside of it
>There was no evidence of the kid being inside of it other than his parent's word
>"Oh no! It's 15 feet off the ground and going 2mph! How will we stop it!"

You remember that Simpsons episode when Sideshow Bob escapes on the Wright Brothers plane? It was like that.

I read your post the times, and I still don't understand what you want.
You want to solve the balloon boy mystery or doxx someone?
I'm assuming English is not your first language, faggot.

I only remember him because they were on Wife Swap. A family of crazy faggots, though not as outlandish as The God Warrior

youtube.com/watch?v=yuAvRCSWu8I

Vin Diesel will be replaced by up and coming mix-raced tranny, and the supporting cast comprised entirely of brown skinned immigrants

>First video is 14 minutes
>Second video is over a half hour
Sum this shit up, because this is not interesting enough to waste almost an hour on.

corrupt cops, balloon boy wasnt a hoax

bump

Wtf happened to their movies? A lost track after toyko drift. Then out of sudden they turn into secret agents?

why wont Sup Forums talk about a real conspiracy? heeneys were innocent

total waste of time.

>It wasn't a hoax!
>At the exact moment the balloon went away the kid hid in the attic for no reason!
>surely his parents didn't tell him to go do that? Why would they want free publicity?