1 in 4 teen girls has sexually transmitted disease

>Startling government research on teenage girls and sexually transmitted diseases sends a blunt message to kids who think they’re immune: It’s liable to happen to you or someone you know.

>In the first study of its kind, researchers at the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found at least one in 4 teenage American girls has a sexually transmitted disease.

>The most common one is a virus that can cause cervical cancer, and the second most common can cause infertility. Nearly half the black teens in the study had at least one sexually transmitted infection, versus 20 percent among both whites and Mexican-American teens.

>Only about half of the girls in the study acknowledged having sex. Some teens define sex as only intercourse, yet other types of intimate behavior including oral sex can spread some diseases.

>Among those who admitted having sex, the rate was even more disturbing — 40 percent had an STD.

>there are a lot of myths out there, too — many sexually active teens think the withdrawal method will protect them, or that douching with Coca-Cola will kill STD germs.

nbcnews.com/id/23574940
archive.is/ejGWm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ejGWm
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
cdc.gov/hepatitis/statistics/2014surveillance/commentary.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT-UP LAUREN SOUTHERN IS PURE!!!

>a quarter of clam diggers have aids
>truvada only works on men
Fuck em

>The most common one is a virus that can cause cervical cancer, and the second most common can cause infertility

HPV and chlamydia

They estimate that 98% of sexually active adults have HPV, so, 1 in 4 teens is right on track for entering into that 98%

Archive.
archive.is/ejGWm

No shekel for them.

Now let's see a breakdown of how many white girls compared to the shitskins?

yeah, common as water. Chlamydia is reportable to health depts but the volume of cases means very few are investigated.

>tfw you will never given 25% of teen girls hpv

Wrong!

>douching with Coca-Cola will kill STD germs

Fucking niggers

>STOP HAVING SEX WHITE PEOPLE

this

>Syphilis
Considering all race/ethnicity, sex, and age categories, primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis rates were highest among Black men aged 20–24 years and 25–29 years in 2015.
The P&S syphilis rate among Blacks was 5.2 times the rate among Whites.
Black men aged 20–24 years had a P&S syphilis rate that was 7.6 times the rate among White men in the same age group.
Black men aged 25–29 years had a P&S syphilis rate which was 6.9 times the rate among White men in the same age group.
The rate of congenital syphilis among Blacks was 8.0 times the rate among Whites.

>Gonorrhea
Considering all racial/ethnic and age categories, rates of gonorrhea were highest for Blacks aged 20–24, 15–19, and 25–29 years in 2015.
The rate of gonorrhea among Blacks was 9.6 times the rate among Whites.
Black women aged 20–24 years had a gonorrhea rate which was 9.0 times the rate among White women in the same age group.
Black women aged 15–19 years had a gonorrhea rate which was 11.3 times the rate among White women in the same age group .
Black men aged 20–24 years had a gonorrhea rate which was 9.5 times the rate among White men in the same age group.
Black men aged 25–29 years had a gonorrhea rate which was 8.2 times the rate among White men in the same age group.

>Hepatitis B
In 2014, the rate of acute hepatitis B was lowest among Hispanics and Asian/Pacific Islanders and highest for Blacks.
The rate of chronic hepatitis B was 60.2% were non-Hispanic Asians/Pacific Islanders.
Those born outside of the United States accounted for the greatest number of chronic hepatitis B cases.
cdc.gov/hepatitis/statistics/2014surveillance/commentary.htm

>4 in 5 teen girls has sucked a cock
truly revealing article

>Nearly half the black teens in the study had at least one sexually transmitted infection,

Why do they even count non whites when they do these studies? We all know they're diseased and no one cares. They're trash

>at least one in 4 teenage American girls
>American

There you go.

>cause infertility. Nearly half the black teens
you had be there, Shazad...

your telling me burgers believe that coca cola purifies them?
>Burger education

post more pics of girl OP

sadly, this desu

>Nearly half the black teens in the study had at least one sexually transmitted infection
This is why you don't fuck niggers.

Can I get full size of this pic?

>Nearly half the black teens in the study had at least one sexually transmitted infection, versus 20 percent among both whites and Mexican-American teens.

kek

>Fucked a 19 year old on saturday
>Later hear from my friends that she's crazy
>Find out her craziness causes her to blackout and have sex with randoms
>Now worried i'm gonna catch something
>Happen to stumble upon this thread

I'M GOING TO THE FREE CLINIC TOMORROW LEAVE ME ALONE

Right, now lets get the usual posts going. Where Sup Forums talks about "muh prude society" and Gen Z being so chaste. You need to stay on script, Sup Forums.

Some shit doesnt show up on tests till about a month later..

just sayin.

gen z isn't chaste, but they are nationalist

they don't mind degeneracy as long as there are no non-whites in the country. this is how all europeans/north americans are.

>we love have tons of sex partners and doing drugs every night! we love gays and trannies! we just don't want non-whites here!

gen z for you

how do we stop teen girls from having sex Sup Forums?
how do we make them wait for marriage?
how do we make them value who they sleep with?
how do we make them value themselves?

if this is not addressed the future is bleak for our cunt

>Nearly half the black teens in the study had at least one sexually transmitted infection

Jesus fucking christ. That is mind blowing. Think about it. One in two nigger teens you pass on the streets have an STD. One in two.

I guess there are benefits to my wizardry

>get crush on a girl
>hack her facebook to see if she talked about me
>her latest chat conversation is with her best friend about how she caught chlamydia.
oh...

Considering there are not many white teens this must be a black/latino problem.

Stop having sex.

Follow His Word and keep your virginity.

Virignity is like a cake. You always want to take the first if not the entire cake itself.

Fucking disgusting, I'm this fucking close to taking a legit vow of celibacy.

Absolute trashy whores, the lot of them.

reddit user pineapple-kitty.

what about saving the race and all that shit user?
a young although used fertile young white qt is waiting for you to breed her out there

No STDs in Islam, checkmate bitches

Tinder?

Go fuck yourself.

>cant get STD if you have no GF
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Based
thank you so much

Stop marrying Children

>not getting an std check before you start fucking your gf

Good go... guy! Allah will be kind to you, my brother.

Stupid leaf did you not read? 20% between whites and Mexican Americans have an STD.

What's it like having an STD anyway?

Take out blacks and the rates drop. Still, almost everyone sexually active has HPV. There's no test for men and most guys don't know they have it.

Nice

No idea. But I've fucked like 15 women and never caught one. Guess I'm good at picking women. I also did 90% of it before Tinder caught on, so maybe that's connected.

lolz the human race is done soon all our children will be diseased and non reproductive, this is the true red pill .
we don't die to starvation, over crowding, power mongers, or water shortage.
nope we die out due to sex.
yahwh wins, his aids killed us all.

>>>in 2014, the rate of acute hepatitis B was lowest among Hispanics and Asian/Pacific Islanders and highest for Blacks. Wow Beaners won at something.

Blacks don't use condoms. That Herpes chart is unreal. Don't fuck a black woman without protection or recent test results.

Wrong

80% of minority teens STD's and hardly any white teens

I've always been paranoid about people I talk about reading my messages about them somehow, I guess it wasn't all for nothing

WHORES WILL BURN LIKE SMORES

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

Everyone has HPV. Men don't know they have it unless they have warts, which very few get.

Macedonia keeping it blunt

Gas the jews. NO seriously gas even single jew and hollywood collapses.

Use condoms and female-to-male transmission is low. Hit it raw and you're playing with fire.

Yeah, stay away from black and brown women

So what?

Yeah, that'll stop STDs you fucking storm faggot.

W e w I'm sure glad to be waiting till marriage now. God is good

>134019520
And that's the worst of it, Women can get cervical cancer and other gnarly shit from it iirc. Even std's barely phase us. MEN SUPERIOR YET AGAIN FUCK OFF ROASTIES

>niggers are more gross than whites in every way

Stop the presses

Most people don't know you need to fuck an HIV person raw like 50 times to guarantee you catch it. Not sure if it all STDs are like that though.

Seriously go look it up on wikipedia.

Hollywood pushes this shit that causes this you stupid fuck.

That's alarming.

HIV is spread by infected blood/semen getting into your bloodstream. It's prevalent among gays because the asshole gets torn up during gay sex and creates a lot of openings for the virus to enter the bloodstream.

If a woman has HIV you could fuck her in the pussy hundreds of times and never get it. Other diseases are a lot more contagious. Herpes is spread by skin contact, so is HPV. Bacterial ones are spread through fluids usually.

Hymens can be reconstructed for like $2,500. Better just stay celibate and go your own way...

If anything, the report says "don't race mix".

And how many of them are niggers?

Had to group mexicans with whites, really made me think.....

NH-whites was probably like 10%

I contracted an STD even though I used condoms and only had 2 partners in 2 years. Sex is designed for marriage because of this. "You may be sure that your sin will find you out."

Blacks don't use condoms. They're more promiscuous than other races but most of this gap could be eliminated if they just used condoms.

Shitty luck, friend

>mfw superior wife. Christian and no disease ridden hag

I'm happy for you

but does she give the succ on command thou?

i am groot?

Sex education & passing out condoms to teens was a smashing success wasn't it!?

Everything

Well ... Maybe your Teens are just plain stupid

blacks are the most likely to not inform partners of an infection, not seek or delay treatment for extended periods, and to attempt to self-treat infections with leftover medications.

I lived a clean life and remained a virgin until marriage, Ray. Never even caught HPV.

Well, about some of them definitely are....

It definitely was. Been going to the doctor once a week for 2 months.

If you're a man you don't know if you caught HPV unless your wife was a virgin too

Is it possible to learn this power?

Ding.

for black male homosexuals, the lifetime rate of HIV stands at 50% now

Post the full pic pls.

the degenerates get cleaned out
natural selection
be a whore die on the floor

>Epidermodysplasia verruciformis

>The cause of the condition is an inactivating PH mutation in either the EVER1 or EVER2 genes, which are located adjacent to one another on chromosome 17.[1] These genes play a role in regulating the distribution of zinc in the cell nuclei.

> It is typically associated with HPV types 5 and 8,[3] which are found in about 80% of the normal population as asymptomatic infections,[4] although other types may also contribute.[3]

Gonorrhea becoming untreatable will do that for you desu

>1 in 4 "teens"

NOT SO FAST

Haha :D
>mfw asians are the best

All teens are stupid and idiotic progressives teaching them degeneracy compounds the problem. Now go fuck a sex robot u pathetic jap beta male