Redpill me on gay adoption. Is it damaging to child to not have a mother and a father...

redpill me on gay adoption. Is it damaging to child to not have a mother and a father? Are gays more likely to mistreat the child?

Other urls found in this thread:

rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/
archive.is/Z4Gu4
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8
archive.is/SePdG
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
thinkprogress.org/conservatives-seize-on-hugely-flawed-study-about-same-sex-parents-bd797734bf40
archive.is/aym23
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/
archive.is/g0kHt
gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication
archive.is/MlP5k
youtube.com/watch?v=qPEbrqgrwtQ
quora.com/What-percent-of-gay-men-in-the-US-are-in-a-long-term-relationship-and-how-does-this-compare-to-the-general-population
carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity
youtube.com/watch?v=PfmywzjdtRM
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
thelocal.fr/20170705/french-gay-couples-win-key-surrogacy-battle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract
sci-hub.bz/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-there-no-gay-gene
thinkprogress.org/meet-the-doctor-social-conservatives-depend-on-to-justify-anti-transgender-hate-fe764009b93
archive.is/FHuZF
youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE
advocate.com/commentary/2016/8/29/new-scientific-study-sexuality-gender-neither-new-nor-scientific
archive.is/mOwUN
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/
archive.is/y64OH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oooommmgggggg yaaaaaaaaaas :)

Yasss queen slay, this is so beautiful :))))

rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/

archive.is/Z4Gu4

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8

archive.is/SePdG

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

thinkprogress.org/conservatives-seize-on-hugely-flawed-study-about-same-sex-parents-bd797734bf40

archive.is/aym23

Not anymore dangerous than hetero couples.

By all means, fucking irresponsible gays should not be allowed to raise kids, by neither should degenerate alcoholics, violent mothers/fathers, or Brad and Angela.

Straight-Gays who both hold down respectable jobs and generally act in a non-degenerate ways should be open to the possibility of raising a kid, and those that are absolute shit at it should be punished.

>gays who act non degenerate
Is this even possible?

eh two gay men having kids isn't so bad
two lesbian women though shit... that's where all the problems come out
kids need a male figure growing up or the end up fucked up
generally though gay men dont want kids
its like what 60% of gay men have 'open' relationships

If the child has to homosexual parents, they may try out that way of living, get aids and therefore not reproduce for their race.

yes, they instill their beliefs, especially the bad ones.

this totally mind fucks the child leading them to adopt anti-social behaviors and cling to "liberal idealism." and this develop many disorders.

liberal doctors will argue that they do not have anything, but are being paid off either by the family or ((them)).

a simple study of psychological behaviors and already tested method will resolve the issue of most cognitive disorders, but not behavioral. this requires initiative by the individual, which due to their indoctrination: they will not capitulate.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/

archive.is/g0kHt

gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

archive.is/MlP5k

Well, Gay men act feminine as well, so it can fuck up the child that way to.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with gay emmancipation.
Nothing.
Wrong.

So more than half of all faggots are single? ie getting dicked in a bathhouse?

youtube.com/watch?v=qPEbrqgrwtQ

More than you'd imagine, yes. Do you think every gay guy acts like those degenerates you see making fools of themselves in """Pride""" parades? Or to see so many useful idiots (surprisingly the really obnoxious degenerate faggots tend to be boomers, I don't know why.) A lot of straight gays just want to be productive, normal members of society, sans being attracted to the same sex. Many fucking hate the neo-liberal trash coming out of """the gay community""" or trashy gay parents.

Every child is entitled to know their mom and dad.

>Your sociologist is wrong our sociologist is right
Yawn dude

You'd have to be stupid to think having to fags for parents wouldn't put you at a higher risk for literally every type of disorder and abuse possible.

Single just means not married, divorced, widowed, or separated in this context. It doesn't mean they don't have a boyfriend.

In a California study based on a 2003 random sample telephone survey, 37%-46% of gay men compared to 51%-62% of lesbians and 62% of heterosexuals were found to be engaged in cohabitation if some kind.[1] In a 2011 study by The Williams Institute of US States that provide marriage demographic statistics,[2] a number of findings on legalized homosexal relationships were published, including:

Same sex couples seek to marry at about the same rate as heterosexual couples.
62% of same sex couples who entered into a formally recognised relationship were female.
The average annual dissolution rate was about 1% for homosexual couples versus 2% for heterosexual couples, but about 50% for both over time.

The 1998 Partners National study of Gay and Lesbian Couples [3] had a number of findings, including:
The average length of previous relationships in years was 4.2 for men vs. 6.3 for women.

91% of women and 68% of men were in relationships where they agreed to be monogamous, while 90% of women and 63% of men had never broken their sexual agreement.

The average number of sexual encounters with their partners per month was 7.1 for women and 10.1 for men.

54% of women and 34% of men rated the quality of the sex with their partner excellent.

quora.com/What-percent-of-gay-men-in-the-US-are-in-a-long-term-relationship-and-how-does-this-compare-to-the-general-population

In all honesty, if both the father's were very loving and took good care of the child it'd be just a beneficial as having a mother and father raising the kid. Having two loving parents is the optimal way to raise a child.

Oh no, LGBT people scare me, please make the scary gays go away because it triggers my feelings and violates my widdle snowfwake safe space!

Aw, you precious little bitch; (bless his heart, i think he has a case of mental retardation).

nope doesnt work that way
simply having someone with a weiner you can look up to magically solves most social problems for kids
not sure why, just the way it is

>Do you think every gay guy acts like those degenerates you see making fools of themselves
No just a large enough amount to make it a concern. Stop trying to play it down and being emotional just because you're a fag. Think about it logically. It's highly potentially unhealthy.

good news is once the whites are gone, the minorities will probably turn back the clock on gay rights like they did in their home countries

ask how safe it is to be gay in the somali neighborhoods of minneapolis. you liberals will meet your own end.

I want White kids via adoption, or, If I can afford it, surrogacy.

I don't want Muslims around any more than you.

naw brah this is definitely wrong

Huh, interesting, They should do more studies on that. I'd love to learn more on it.

Nice ad hominem without actually refuting the argument. How much of a risk is too much? How about any risk at all.. You chose to be gay. You can't have children. End of story, homo.

I am glad I was not raised in a gay household.

Nice leading question you bundle of sticks zionist fuck up. With every comment made about gays. No matter how negative. Because there are SO MANY. Only make my dick harder reminding me of how gay everybody is and proven to me many times here and everywhere. Carry on

carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity

There definitely a correlation between homosexuality and promiscuity

Most homosexual married couple still practice polygamy.
There is nothing that favorises children in a faggot household.

you may not, but the people who gave you your rights are going to invite in people who will take them away

meet your new neighbors friend, courtesy of the democratic party. at least you won't have to deal with those bigoted christians.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfmywzjdtRM

Well, call me crazy but I think a man who's had a dick up his ass may view the world differently than one who hasn't. Children should be raised by a heterosexual mother and father...white when possible.

oh, no... someones appeal to authority is riddled with bias and politically backed and skewed research papers.

oh no where ever did the study of chromosome 8 in the study of male homosexual birth disorders go. we cannot make a connection because we don't want to and the we won't get our grant money from the gay mafia.

>Single just means not married, divorced, widowed, or separated in this context. It doesn't mean they don't have a boyfriend.

What percentage of those who have "boyfriends" are in open relationships?

>37%-46% of gay men compared to 51%-62% of lesbians and 62% of heterosexuals were found to be engaged in cohabitation if some kind.
How does this help your argument...

>Same sex couples seek to marry at about the same rate as heterosexual couples
this doesn't mean that gays are normal, it just means that straight people have a backwards moral compass.

I don't want muslims around because they are not white, not because they are mean to gays and women. Their high moral standards are not negative.

Are you by any chance the alt right figure known as Grindr greg johnson?

I voted Republican because we already got marriage and adoption rights.

I would like protection under an extension of the Civil Rights Act because currently I can be fired from my job just for having a picture of my husband in my office at work in 30 states, but I'm happy with what I've got now.

The study most people reference on that was done in San Francisco. If you measured what percent of gays are in open relationships in Kansas, the number would be a lot lower. Samples often skew urban and coastal for gay research.

Who is that?

I think cheating and non-monogamous relationships are immoral and destined to fail and/or produce fucked up people with a distorted sense of right and wrong.

And those people who are the worst of human beings and are gay should be barren from having children, just like the worst of heterosexual couples who suffer from broken marriage and child neglect should be punished too.

But that doesn't change the fact that there are many, many gays who just want the chance to prove their intentions of being productive members of society, and raising a future generation of citizens. By all means punish the trash----but recognize that their immorality and shitty parenting skills does as much damage to the gay community as any bigoted Muslim's accusations would.

but if they're fags they shouldn't reproduce anyway so it's kind of a win- win

I think you are skirting the envelope. no mutual bond, no social-sexual interchange, no pro-genesis, no development of man kind.

just pure regressive practice.

>The study most people reference on that was done in San Francisco. If you measured what percent of gays are in open relationships in Kansas, the number would be a lot lower. Samples often skew urban and coastal for gay research.

Not sure of the exact number, but Im sure that the vast majority of homosexuals live Urban environments. The reason they tone down their degeneracy in rural/suburban areas is because of religiosity. It would be interesting to see the study done again in the current year since that study is from the 70s, but something tells me the gay mafia doesn't want people to know what actually goes on. This is why gays are always portrayed in the media in the most positive light possible ( american dad, modern family etc).

I mean you have places that are more rural but not super conservative in the Northeast and Northwest. I couldn't find any data on gays re: rural vs. urban split but D.C. is the most gay city in the country with 1/10 identify as some branch of LGBBQ

>But that doesn't change the fact that there are many, many gays who just want the chance to prove their intentions of being productive members of society, and raising a future generation of citizens. By all means punish the trash----but recognize that their immorality and shitty parenting skills does as much damage to the gay community as any bigoted Muslim's accusations would.

You're using the "not all x are like that" argument. Yes, im sure virtuous homosexuals exist, but you are the exception. I'd rather deprive a few unfortutane gays their rights than give absolute freedom to people like this:

>1978 study, 78% of gay men have had more than 100 partners

Ask yourself is it worth it?

Yes. The ones who NEVER speak about their sexuality, are usually fine, and they look down on other gays that do. They also think gay marriage is stupid.

No. I don't know, okay?

I wish gays and even lesbians were virtuous moral people. I wish enough of them were virtuous paragons of society to prove you wrong. I wish the Boomer faggots didn't poison the well with their degeneracy decades ago.

I'm sure you're statistics hold truth to them, but as an individual I can't not be moral or try to be virtuous every day. I've seen where the paths of amorality and sexual degeneracy lead and I want nothing to do with it. Evil's a strong word, maybe corruptible is better.

no mother: psycho killer child

Australia's most famous gay dads.
Arranged to have a kid born by surrogacy and adopt him specifically so their global paedophile network could abuse him.

Its all in here m8

pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

Degenerates should not be allowed near children.

Look at all the gay pedos there are. Why is that not enough to keep kids away from them?

You have given up the argument and admitted your opponent was right. Good job, fagass. Enjoy your fall off the rooftop.

Fucks kids right up.

On the most basic level, they lose out on having one of the genders as a role model.

Example, boy or girl grows up without the opposite sex parent. During school age years, their only examples of men or women are teachers, strangers, maybe friends of parents, and the kids at school. Much more likely to think the other gender are retards.

Single moms who raise boys are the worst of the worst. The kids grow up to be miserable self hating weaklings. I know several

Already covered here:

Except the sample literally is faulty and the "single parents" category has 51.8% of them being remarried and a third labeled as having gay parents never lived with them.

Do Christians really think gays are dumb and easily tricked by manipulation?

THE MINUTE YOU SUCK COCK AND GET FUCKED IN THE ASS YOU ARE ACTING DEGENERATE. JUST TO CLEAR THAT UP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

as a peaceful father of two, I have to admit that I can't see how it matter much since most people in this day and age treat their children so bad anyway, fathers are materialistic and bored and mothers are empowered and ignores their kids needs, like breastfeeding. Seeing how 90+% get treated like shit, some faggots doing it, can't make it worse.
Still don't support it and think fags should be treated like what they really are, mentally ill.
Adoption as a whole is despicable, children are precious jewels that needs a whole lot to come out alright. We as a species need to stop treating sex like something unimportant and rapists should be executed.
Fucking shitty world, who ever designed this shit didn't do their homework... I'm talking to you God, way to go fucking up the programming... I bet you're pulling your hair right now!
Either way, kids should be raised by two parents who fucked and took the fucking bullet, sex feels nice for a reason, still it doesn't feel THAT great, compared to the outcome. KIDS SUCK OMFG ITS SO FUCKING BORING SHITTY FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT. But it's kinda dope to cuddle and see their faces light up when they see you...

it's all fun and games until they rape the kid and give it aids and introduce it to a pedophile ring

>Is it damaging to child
Yes their assholes are in constant danger

So, who's gonna show the son what a good woman is like, what she brings to a family?
And if a daughter, who's gonna teach her to be that good woman?

I feel like most gay men are horny as fuck. What happens when the kid hits puberty and walks around in his underwear when they're old queens?

Nigger is gonna get raped.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

The Westermarck effect, or reverse sexual imprinting, is a hypothetical psychological effect through which people who live in close domestic proximity during the first few years of their lives become desensitized to sexual attraction. This phenomenon was first hypothesized by Finnish anthropologist Edvard Westermarck in his book The History of Human Marriage (1891) as one explanation for the incest taboo. Observations interpreted as evidence for the Westermarck effect have since been made in many places and cultures, including in the Israeli kibbutz system, and the Chinese Shim-pua marriage customs, as well as in biologically-related families.

In the case of the Israeli kibbutzim (collective farms), children were reared somewhat communally in peer groups, based on age, not biological relation. A study of the marriage patterns of these children later in life revealed that out of the nearly 3,000 marriages that occurred across the kibbutz system, only fourteen were between children from the same peer group. Of those fourteen, none had been reared together during the first six years of life. This result suggests that the Westermarck effect operates during the period from birth to the age of six.[1]

When proximity during this critical period does not occur—for example, where a brother and sister are brought up separately, never meeting one another—they may find one another highly sexually attractive when they meet as adults or adolescents, according to the hypothesis of genetic sexual attraction. This supports the theory that the populations exhibiting the Westermarck effect became predominant because of the deleterious effects of inbreeding on those that did not.

Tolerable in theory, not in practice.

Most couples are not in a stable enough relationship for something like that to work.

>Gay
Seems okay as long as at least one is bearmode as fuck

>Lesbian
Not okay, fuck that.

Im inclined to support gay adoption because it stops the faggots from from breeding a child and spreading their faggot genetics using in vitro. If gays cant adopt, they will certainly resort to having a kid by getting a woman pregnant with a turkey baster and thereby making more faggots and continuing the disgusting faggot genetic mutation. Gay adoption works just as well as forced sterilization. It sucks that an innocent adopted child will be indoctrinated into the faggot agenda, but in a war soldiers must die in order to win.

Soon they will push for surrogate mothers.
Next step is not pedophilia or polygamy.
It's the capitalization on pregnancy.

Surrogacy bitches, it's real.
Hail Satan I guess.

These two obese dykes on my cousin's wife's side of their family adopted a niglet. It's so weird when I see them at family gatherings and everyone just pretends that it's normal. And studies show that gay parents have a high chance of sodomizing their children. Not sure about dykes though.

> And studies show that gay parents have a high chance of sodomizing their children.

source? I need it for my redpilling folder

France just had a big adoption case where they ruled that gay parents are allowed to both adopt if they use a foreign surrogate.

thelocal.fr/20170705/french-gay-couples-win-key-surrogacy-battle

>spreading their faggot genetics using in vitro
being gay isn't genetic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract

sci-hub.bz/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x

Plausible theory: Gays have a mutation on the X chromosome that women also get (of course) that makes them more attracted to men than they would be otherwise. In women, this is advantageous, and a study showed women who are relatives of homosexuals have 1.3x the number of kids on average. For men, it is deleterious but women can carry the gene onward so it doesn't disappear. Gay men do sometimes reproduce and surrogacy will only increase that number

get real. the faggotness is spread through the mothers DNA. If all lesbians and women with homsexual ancestors were wiped out, then most likely faggots would be extinct

DIVERSITY/NIG THREAD
DUMP AND BUMP
DIVERSITY/NIG THREAD
DUMP AND BUMP

>Plausible
there is no gay gene

>cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-there-no-gay-gene

Except that he is as full of shit as Regnerus and Sullins. If gays have an agenda to you why are we not allowed to assume that conservative Christians do as well?

thinkprogress.org/meet-the-doctor-social-conservatives-depend-on-to-justify-anti-transgender-hate-fe764009b93

archive.is/FHuZF

This guy is paid by the Catholic Church to defend child molesters in court and he is your hero.

Every objective statistic says that it doesnt matter. Gays are actually the LEAST likely to get a divorce and beat children, unlike the broken idea of the straight family.

Hey, I'm gay. But kids are shit

> If gays have an agenda to you why are we not allowed to assume that conservative Christians do as well?

Everyone has an agenda, what's your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE

>gay adoption

This is how you get little boys molested, raped, and fucked up for life. Faggotry and pedophilia have some serious overlap.

Imagun ma chok

>unlike the broken idea of the straight family.

Why am I suprised that a communist is saying that gay families are superior to straight families?

>Gays are actually the LEAST likely to get a divorce

what are open relationships?

>cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-there-no-gay-gene
fuck off with this bullshit sauce. I dont give a fuck what one psychiatrist has to say. Show me real evidence from a geneticist. You cant. Have you ever looked closely at the facial features of a common dyke?? They all have a distinct look to them. You can spot a dyke a mile away by her features. And no Im not talking about "butch" dykes, Im talking about dykes like Maria Bello and Ellen Paige. gayness is a fucked up genetic mutation just like cleft palette or baldness. The sooner we exactly figure it out, the sooner we can cure it. Psychiatry will never solve the gay question

The problem is that the articles are all dated to all hell. Can't find anything past the Freund K Watson study that gets posted here all the time from 1992. Tons of articles from the 80s as well but people will just see the date and go those studies were made by homophobes from a different era. The thing is these studies were legitimate and things have probably gotten worse but in this day and age you can't do studies like those.

>Show me real evidence from a geneticist. You cant.
because their is none. The gay gene doesn't exist.
>Have you ever looked closely at the facial features of a common dyke??
The only correlation I have expierenced in my dealings with dykes is that they were all raped growing up

>The sooner we exactly figure it out, the sooner we can cure it.

implying liberals wont the reverse ie genetically engineering gay children for brownie points.

YASSS SO BRAAAVE

That his opinions are unsupported by his colleagues who almost uniformly disagree with him. His research is not peer reviewed since his peers understand he is not conducting research but rather, producing Christian-funded propaganda to try to influence the courts to rule against gay rights.

advocate.com/commentary/2016/8/29/new-scientific-study-sexuality-gender-neither-new-nor-scientific

archive.is/mOwUN

Such appears to be the case for Drs. Lawrence Mayer and Paul McHugh, coauthors of a recent report on sexuality and gender that has attracted substantial media attention. It was published by the Ethics and Public Policy Center, a conservative think tank “dedicated to applying the Judeo-Christian moral tradition to critical areas of public policy,” in its non-peer reviewed journal The New Atlantis.

The article claims to be “a careful summary and an up-to-date explanation of research — from the biological, psychological, and social sciences — related to sexual orientation and gender identity.” It claims to show sexual orienation is chosen and not fixed, and that gay people are not "born gay." In truth, it is a selective and outdated collection of references and arguments aimed at confusing rather than clarifying our understanding of sexual orientation and gender identity.

Mayer and McHugh begin by baldly stating that sexual orientation is an “ambiguous” concept compared to other psychological traits, and that there are “currently no agreed-upon definitions for purposes of empirical research.”

This is pure balderdash. The scientists who actually work in this area widely accept the American Psychological Asdociation's definition of sexual orientation as “an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic and/or sexual attractions to men, women or both sexes,” and we have reliable, empirically validated ways to study it. Sexual orientation may be complex — every human characteristic is — but it is certainly far less complicated and ambiguous than many of the facets of personality that psychologists spend their time attempting to measure and study; e.g., “warmth,” “self-esteem,” and “imagination.”

The authors' review of the role of genes in sexual orientation, the area of my own research, is revealing of their methodology. Of the six studies using proper probability sampling methods that have been published in the peer-reviewed literature in the past 16 years, they include only one — and it just so happens to be the one with the lowest estimate of genetic influence of the entire set.

They then discuss, at great length, an obscure study of 7th- to 12th-graders, published in a sociology journal, that doesn't even measure sexual orientation, instead relying on a single question about “romantic attraction.” It's an odd choice of articles to review given Mayer and McHugh's emphasis on proper trait measurement; perhaps they were driven by the fact that it failed to find any heritability, thus supporting their claim that nobody is “born gay.” A very different conclusion was reached by a careful meta-analysis of all the available twin data, recently published in a large review that Mayer and McHugh fail to even mention.

This type of data cherry-picking makes the section of the report on gender identity equally unreliable. For example, the authors come out strongly against affirming the identities of transgender children, arguing that their “dysphoria,” as they insist on pathologizing gender fluidity, might be transient. But they neglect two very important recent studies showing that trans children who are affirmed by their parents are as happy and healthy as their peers, and that allowing them to express their true gender decreases depression and anxiety.

The section of the report on mental health correlates rings especially false. It begins by acknowledging several studies demonstrating that the prejudice, discrimination, and stigma experienced by LGBT people are significant contributors to their increased rates of depression, substance abuse, and suicidality. But instead of focusing on how such social stressors might be reduced, the authors jump to the conclusion, with no supporting evidence or calculations whatsoever, that these factors are insufficient to fully explain the observed mental health discrepancies. The not-too-subtle implication is that LGBT people are intrinsically defective, and that no amount of legal or societal acceptance will ever fix them.

Equally dubious are the authors' repeated calls for “more research.” Mayer has never published a single article on human sexuality or gender (his name doesn't even appear in the paper's bibliography), and McHugh actually has a long history of blocking such efforts, beginning with his closure of the pioneering gender identity clinic at Johns Hopkins in 1979. McHugh claimed that his decision was based in science, but his real motivation became clear through his repeated reference to gender-confirmation surgery as a “mutilation” and his decision to explain his actions not in a scientific journal but in a conservative Catholic publication.

Rest assured that this report will have zero impact in the scientific world, which gives vanity journals like The New Atlantis about the same credence as the National Enquirer. It does, however, lend a certain air of legitimacy to the anti-LGBT arguments of various right-wing groups in the U.S. (which have received the publication with glee), the religious fundamentalists who are working to export homophobia to the developing world, and of course to pseudo-scientific organizations such as NARTH that promote “conversion therapy.”

Over the past two decades, I've been gratified by the gradual increase in knowledge and acceptance of the deeply rooted, intrinsic origins of sexual orientation and gender identity, and equally pleased by the growing realization that freedom of sexuality and gender are basic human rights independent of any scientific explanation. It doesn't upset me all that much when politicians and priests dispute the facts; after all, the Catholic Church only admitted that Galileo was right in 1992 (the same year I started my research at the National Institutes of Health), and it still doesn't accept Darwin.

The consensus among most scientists is that it is epigenetic in cause, requiring unspecified, though hypothesized X chromosome genes to happen, in combination with environmental factors in the womb. That said, it is most often said to be fixed at birth. There is 0 legitimate research indicating homosexuality is a choice.

Your picture actually looks like a solid solution, let gays adopt - but they get niglets only. Nobody else wants them, and they're not going to fuck them up any more than they are.

It's kind of win win.

Milo Yiannopoulos had said he's gay and he's is pretty damn red pill

Black people should speak against this kind of weird race adoption. Imagine if a bunch of blacks adopted white kids and flaunted them in front of the cameras... It's not normal.

Adoption outside of the extended family is wrong period. Especially intra racial, or to single moms or gays.

Young children, and especially babies, need a mother. So this is just sick.

I'm all for fags hooking up but if you want to play happy family, get a proper wife, ffs, one who doesn't like sex and will let you wander on the side.

if you wanna call molestation of a young child, "damaging," then yes, its "damaging."

gays should never be allowed to adopt. These are extreme sexual deviants. being a fag is about having no moral or ethical boundaries especially in regards to sex. And what's worse is that the government is full of libtards (the only people dumb enough to work for the government) so CPS WILL ignore any issue related to fags and their child b/c to them evil is good and fags would never do anything bad b/c their angels.

No thanks, I'd rather have a stable monogamous pairing.

>There is 0 legitimate research indicating homosexuality is a choice.

strawman. I never said I thought it was a choice.

> hypothesized X chromosome genes to happen,

so there is no proof.

(you)
or you could be responsible and not get pregnant in the first place?
were you molested as a child?

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/

archive.is/y64OH

A special category is “sexually antagonistic genes” that increase genetic fitness in one sex but not in the other; some are even lethal. We have many examples across many species. Maybe the gay allele is just another of these.

Perhaps “male-loving” alleles in a female predispose her to mate earlier and have more children. If their sisters, mother and aunts have more kids who share some of their genes, it would make up for the fewer children of gay males.

And they do. Lots more children. An Italian group showed that the female relatives of gay men have 1.3 times as many children as the female relatives of straight men. This is a huge selective advantage that a male-loving allele confers on women, and offsets the selective disadvantage that it confers on men.

I am surprised that this work is not better known, and its explanatory power is neglected in the whole debate about the “normality” of homosexual behavior.

I was not molested but that isn't an argument either.