Is it true that when a mason reaches the 30th degree he has to wreck the anus of a young male goy?

Is it true that when a mason reaches the 30th degree he has to wreck the anus of a young male goy?

Other urls found in this thread:

stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/frame_en.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, masonry is all about being the biggest faggot possible.

that is one bad-ass hellgate of a headstone

That's disgusting, why not just wreck a boipucci?

No. Homosexuals are not permitted to join. And the USA has no 30th degree, just 32nd.

Jews and Masons are together in the NWO.

>has to
More like wants to. Can't stop won't stop

32nd.

TELL ME YOUR FUCKING SECRETS

Go read Morals and Dogma cover to cover. Then duck yourself in the ass with your grandmas biggest zucchini this year

K.
stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html

Enjoy.

Well. The fall of man occured through satan's dick and the first vagina so I doubt they think homosexual anal is anything special

I.. kinda want to click that shit.

>stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
I clicked and am now in some vehicle bl9indfolded..I hear men speaking some foreign language ... help me...

It's just a bunch of our rituals (ceremonies). Virtually all outdated, and USA/Dutch focused, but should be enough to give you the gist.

That's what runs the world.
Great post.

Includes numerous fraternities.
It's a great resource.

This is false. It goes higher than 32.

Damn thats pretty neat reading through them now.

stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/frame_en.html

This is the real shit.

Aye, there is 33rd as either an admin position, or as an honourific. But a lot of it depends on the jurisdiction.

Make sure you read 1-3 first (then whatever you like, but would recommend Mark Master and Royal Arch, which is the way Masons should do it). A lot of people get eager and jump to a big number, but they're not actually part of Freemasonry.

What if freemasonry is just a meme? Isn't it mostly just faggy old white dudes pretending to be egyptian? The real power lies where you least expect it.

Yeah, thats what they do now. American forefathers were deeply involved and may have actually unlocked some of the secrets of freemasonry. Average iq has dropped to the point where it's unlikely we'll ever see that level of esoteric enlightenment again.

Our species is slowly dying.

The Masons are crazy. There is a Christian wing and a Satanic wing. Their higher ups get taught bad interpretations of foreign religious symbols (even the AUM). It looks from the outside to be almost entirely a fraternity and it looks as if it splinters above a certain level so that hardly anyone knows what's going on anywhere.

That would be a very useful setup if what you want to do is exploit that collective power, but you'd have to have people planted in the right places and you could really get into some real trouble if someone ratted you out.

Note: I am not a Mason. There's no good reason for you to listen to me.

just a bunch of gibberish..

>Average iq has dropped

Projection much?

Nice try, Satan.

>There's no good reason for you to listen to me.

That flag is a pretty good reason.

>pretending to be egyptian?
No, there's no Egyptian stuff in the Craft. The only thing close is the 31st degree of the A&AR (not Freemasonry), which involves the Weighing of the Heart ceremony.
That, and some curious decor choices in a few places are all there is for that.

I know some looney Knights of Columbus nigggers that would suicide some masons of they knew the kinda shit they were up to

no egyptian stuff, unless you count the rumors that the modern day freemasons are a continuation of the same ancient guild from antiquity responsible for the design of the pyramids of Giza among other things

>unless you count the rumors
Which one shouldn't, because it's nonsense, and far more likely that it very loosely was derived from the Roman Collegia, and inspired by the Greek mystery schools.

> he has to wreck the anus of a young male
> he has to
> has to

I think you mean gets to

didnt pythagoras travel to egypt to be initiated? thats a link , not nonsense

Still doesn't mean Masonry is the same linked to it. Just indirectly inspired by.

ITT: Not knowing that all occult "magic" aka superstitition is based on male homosexual exploitation. Literally all of it. Freemasonry, OTO, Golden Dawn, Rosicrucian... it's all about faggot sex, typically with violence and murder. There is no magic. Just schizophrenic psychopaths sodomizing weak young gullible men who dream of magic powers and godly afterlives.

Abra Cadabra

upstate new york good times amirite?

bump for interest

and this guy

There's literally an image of a guy bending down to the level of another guy's junk. Don't tell me there's no homo oral sex going on.

>Kneeling can only ever = homogay
I'd say you must be a laugh at Holy Communion, but then i remembered that it's Jews who never kneel.

CANT STOP THE BEAT

I only like kneeling when the hoi polloi kneel before me

fpbp

sneaky

No. You are a 33rd Degree as a Master Mason. Any other Masonic Bodies taken are becoming a Master Mason is an appendage.

Tl;dr: Mason Master is the highest a Mason can ever be.

My great grandpa was a 33rd degree degenerate. Had a trophy of a barbie impaled on spikes. Truth.

the difference being what exactly?

???????????????? tell me more

>inb4 Freemasons on full damage controll
At least they are somewhat polite
Oh, boy. They sure love wrecking little kids' behinds. It degenerates the individual; so they can fall more into sin even more, such an extreme act heavily compromises the person; making it harder for them to want to get out, and if they do they can use it as blackmail
Here it goes all the way to 33

>Isn't it mostly just faggy old white dudes pretending to be egyptian?
>Yeah, thats what they do now.

wrong

>trust us, we're the good guys

>Here it goes all the way to 33
Mexico (and a lot of South America), as well as parts of Louisiana are special cases. Yes, Freemasonry is only the three Craft degrees, but you lot have about a dozen Grand Lodges, some of which are legit, and go from 1-33. But it's the exception, and not the rule, as the currently recognised legit GL in Mexico is normal.

That's from Franco's anti-Masonry display in Barcelona, lads. Apart from the hooded robes, though, and the tiny room, it's not so far off.

Why do freemasons have suck shit taste? All their symbolism crashes, they force colors, shapes, angles and the number of elements so they can have more meaning, making manny of their buildings and decorations look cluttered, with so little harmony and so difficult to look that you might as well not have spent the time designing the stuff

See It's cluttered because Franco had no sense of decor.

Pic related is a bit tidier, and closer to what it ought be.

>Yew stars
Also, I think my critique was more aimed at some of the US lodges. Europe's are better design, so are some US lodges, but some fall into forcing Egyptian elements, off combinations of colors and
no sense of flow, just putting things on the walls because "No goy, if you check this burned hairbrush it has 33 burn marks and 33 teeth. He have those paintings arranged ad quadratum even if the last row covers a bit of the window".
One of the few lodges I have seen h\was painted in a sickening desert yellow, had the shape of a roman temple but the pillars of an Egyptian one (That could be mexicans having shit taste, tho). I know manny Mexican Lodges are not recognized, but there has to be some standard.
>Not that i care, all lodges should burn no matter how they look :^D

Oh, don't worry, i agree. Been to some truly fugly lodges around the world. Made all the more sad by the fact that we're taught to appreciate beauty in architecture and design. But you've hit the nail on the head with the "we'll just add this too" approach, or "it was the 50s, this style will be timeless!"

>Not that i care, all lodges should burn no matter how they look :^D
Ulgh, marxist.

Fuck you Mason faggot, Why the fuck do you need to do this dumb shit and LARPing like pussies.

I am a member of a masonic-influenced tradition that requires members to be the recipient of anal sex from another member in order to advance to a certain degree. I do not plan to advance to that degree.

No, contrary to popular belief the majority of Mason's are not gay and the Ines that are hide it
t. know people in it and have asked stuff

>mason
>Sup Forums

Pick one nigger
and wow that is really gay

Huh, Sup Forums is certainly right about Jews squealing when you call them out.

OTO, right?

Homosexual pedofucking is the main reason to join free masonry.

It's a society for retarded academics who managed to find a well paying job even as low iq retards.

Judaism is pedophilism and free masonry is modeled as Judaism for idiots

No, it's literally a gentleman's club for rich and affluent men to hang out together, have parties, pool their money to help the poor and sick, help each other with connections for business ventures, have holiday parties where everyone drinks hard alcohol and doesn't look like a lonely loser while doing it, help each other map out there taxes, coordinate local political campaigns if someone in the lodge wants to help a candidate, and do a bunch of meaningless old school college like rituals.
Oh and also they sing a lot of weird ass songs

>Marxist
Huh? Explain pls. I am only literate on the History of Masonry in my country, did Marx said something or is it just the "Muh Elites" sentiment?
Anyways, my distaste comes from the current state of my country and how the Lodges have influenced legislature to gain power and money instead of using their power for something useful. And also comes from the fact that I am still butthurt because of the French Revolution, Benito Juárez and other movements that I disagree with.

>it was the 50s, this style will be timeless!
That shit affects everything. Which makes me curious to know why are classical buildings generally timeless. Is it because they are based on the building blocks of our civilization, or because they are based on the hard truths of beauty

That's a load of horse shit
The ONLY Egyptian connection that exists is the Shriners(you can't be one unless you're a Mason, believe me I tried to join once)

>Oh and also they sing a lot of weird ass songs
Yea, but it's more embarrassing when people half-arse it. Like, a lot of lodges here only sing the national anthem and God Save the Queen, and do so well. But then the hymns and stuff are either read, omitted, or done lazily because, "Singing is for queers."

>Explain pls
Wanting to burn historical buildings which promoted traditionalism.
>my distaste comes from the current state of my country
Yea, but i think that would have happened regardless of the social groups present. Lodges mostly supported the Emperor, but sadly they were too few.
>That shit affects everything.
Ayup. Wouldn't even be so bad if we could just replace it or fix it, but mostly it's too expensive. My lodge building's dining room is the most gaudy 50/60s shit you can imagine, and the building committee won't let us fix it (but i've been sneaking improvements in).
> Is it because they are based on the building blocks of our civilization, or because they are based on the hard truths of beauty
The former because of the latter. The architectural principles in classical buildings were based on the strength, beauty, and wisdom. Now they're just utilitarian nonsense, or absurdist crap made for the sake of seeing if they can. Like all (((modern ""art""))).

What pisses me off about masonry decor the most is the excessive obsession with enlightenment age figures
Just a bunch of cuck Europoor rediscovering shit that was learned hundreds of years ago because likes couldn't go without fucking all of Europe for at least a few generations

Isn't that more Turkish? And you don't have to be a Mason to join it in Arkansas (where Masons can't join it). Looks like elsewhere will be heading that way too.

>What pisses me off about masonry decor the most is the excessive obsession with enlightenment age figures
How so?

>Singing is for queers."
That's half right, depending in what and why you're signing it can be quite homosex
I've been told that a lot of guys do half ass it though, probably wouldn't have the problem if meetings were much less frequent
Nobody wants to sing the same shit multiple times a week it becomes monotonous

>TELL ME YOUR FUCKING SECRETS
no.

>Look it up to see if I'm remembering properly
>Fucking HQ is in my city
Well shit, that explains the giant fucking statue at the hospital
>How so
The majority of the art is either enlightenment or Renaissance.
Enlightenment was a rediscovering of more complex notions gleamed in the Greek and Roman societies at their peak that we're lost to us due to the eastern empires incompetence and inability to protect their libraries and whatnot from the kebab resulting in the loss of information.
Renaissance art is a kike driven direction of Europe thought and actions to greatly increase Jewish control over Europe as well as heavily censor European history before Christianity and glorify practices which turned men even more into slaves instead of freeing them like the reignition of lost knowledge and the hunger for the pursuit of such truths
>Tl;Dr- It's a visual reminder of how we wasted 1,500 years wallowing in our own filth because we didn't kill every Jew we encountered on sight and a society such as the Mason's with it's level of awareness should know it's glorifying such even if unaware

Yea, Yanks are barmy, meeting like three or four times per month. We only have 10 meetings (and Install) per year, and even that feels excessive sometimes. Familiarity breeds contempt.

>Renaissance art is a kike driven direction of Europe
M8, that is a bloody mental interpretation. Especially since so much pagan stuff was put into it all.
> It's a visual reminder of how we wasted 1,500 years wallowing in our own filth
""""Dark Ages"""" myth?

>Wanting to burn historical buildings which promoted traditionalism.
Well, it is true that manny historical buildings have masonic symbolisms within them. But what I meant was not destroying those buildings with important historical significance that have some masonic elements, but to get rid of buildings that are purely masonic and serve no other purpose but to serve freemasonry. Would I want to destroy a historical hospital with peculiar architecture and even more peculiar architects? Of course not, but because that is a place of healing first, a masonic building second. Lodges and other masonic-only buildings are (to my eyes) only masonic in nature and thus have no other purpose, I understand that manny will see the as places of learning, wisdom or other values publicly promoted, but for me it is not the case, simply that.
>but i think that would have happened regardless of the social groups present.
True, but that offends me the most is them acting as they were doing all that in the name of freedom and other values while obviously having more mundane motives. Like the US exporting freedom and democracy just to take over using the "free" market.
It it was just some people trying to argue in favor of their interest then I would still disagree. But since they claim to source these values from an organized source then I now have problems with no only their actions, but the organization they shield themselves with.
And anyone could come saying that those people have perverted the original intents of freemasonry for their own gain, but there are two things stopping me from accepting that. First is the fact that for all I know these values are engraved in freemasonry since their inception, along with their modus operanti. Second is that under that pretext #notallmuslims would be a valid argument

Gee, I am on fucking fire
>Now they're just utilitarian nonsense, or absurdist crap made for the sake of seeing if they can.
If you want to rage then let me tell you about a department complex someone is building close to where I live.
I won't describe the building because my writing is shit and I would be waisting both of our times, but I can tell you that it is ugly, was obviously designed without regard of the neighbouring buildings and is based entirely on

You may choose to believe it or not, you didn't get it completely right though
My mom met a guy that ran away from home at 12 years old, because his dad got into a high level position inside the masonry, and his bosses the ones that were above him asked for a gift
And the gift was his 12 year old son virginity, this boy got raped while his father was watching, I don't know if the the father enjoyed it or not, but there's a reason you can't just quit masonry.

I have an uncle who's part of a New York City lodge, not to mention my great grandfather was an important figure in the Democratic party during his time.

Does this mean I'm hip and cool to join? Do I get to jew some goys or something

>
see reply above you

>but to get rid of buildings that are purely masonic and serve no other purpose but to serve freemasonry.
Aye. Historical buildings promoting traditionalism. Though i did just then read an article about a lodge built by the GER in London, which is now one of the prettiest gyms in the world.
>but that offends me the most is them acting as they were doing all that in the name of freedom and other values
Traitors and rebels always act that way. It's just par for the course.
>First is the fact that for all I know these values are engraved in freemasonry since their inception, along with their modus operanti.
Not so much.
>Second is that under that pretext #notallmuslims would be a valid argument
Oh, it is, though. Doesn't mean we need to accept Muslims, as they don't offer benefit.

I know the type you mean. Was looking at old pics of my city, and it's heartbreaking to see the beautiful things they destroyed to make way for shit like that.
Can't find the pic, but it shows traditional architecture representing each nation, and modern architecture is just soulless, same style skyscrapers.

>ITT: Not knowing that all occult "magic" aka superstitition is based on male homosexual exploitation. Literally all of it. Freemasonry, OTO, Golden Dawn, Rosicrucian... it's all about faggot sex, typically with violence and murder. There is no magic. Just schizophrenic psychopaths sodomizing weak young gullible men who dream of magic powers and godly afterlives.
did your priest diddle you?

i'm sorry

>myth

>You may choose to believe it or not, you didn't get it completely right though
>My mom met a guy that ran away from home at 12 years old, because his dad got into a high level position inside the masonry, and his bosses the ones that were above him asked for a gift
>And the gift was his 12 year old son virginity, this boy got raped while his father was watching, I don't know if the the father enjoyed it or not, but there's a reason you can't just quit masonry.
1. There is no homosexuality in Masonry, it's considered strictly forbidden.

2. Your body is not a regular body of Masonry is it includes such rituals, it sounds like Order of The Angles, which is a cult.

3. You CAN quit Masonry, you just can't spill its secrets after you go.

4. The True Knights Templar are NOT Masonic, and still exists to this day by virtue of blood and marriage.

That's correct, Jared Diamond.

>The True Knights Templar are NOT Masonic, and still exists to this day by virtue of blood and marriage.
No it doesn't. Because the Temple didn't work like that. It was dissolved by the Pope, against his will.

Lol no

Oh, I forgot to add, the building had the tagline
"Live a modern live in one of the most traditional neighbourhoods in the city"
Now, that makes me angry... It is a very good neighbourhood

>1. There is no homosexuality in Masonry, it's considered strictly forbidden.
boi pussy ain't gay, tho

That's just insult to injury. Pricks.

What about "ther God at the top of the staircase" and Jah-Baal-On/Jahbulon ?

>"ther God at the top of the staircase"
Not a thing.
>and Jah-Baal-On/Jahbulon
Just four words preceding the Holy Name of God (which you would know) as a title demonstrating lexiology. Not a character or anything.

I know about the "god at the top pf the staircase" (a title of Osiris) and Jahbulon (written within a circle on the floor) as my friend's father left Freemasonry due to these being included in ritual (he was a former Catholic and anything that was outside of Judeo-Christianity was offensive to him).
Maybe you have not yet attained the degree where these things would be revealed to you, or these workings are not accepted within your country/lodge.

>I know about the "god at the top pf the staircase" (a title of Osiris)
Source? Because that's really not in Masonry, and i'm not sure that's actually a title of Osiris.
>and Jahbulon (written within a circle on the floor)
It's supposed to be on a pedestal, alongside a Christian name of God.
> as my friend's father left Freemasonry due to these being included in ritual (he was a former Catholic and anything that was outside of Judeo-Christianity was offensive to him).
Odd that he would leave, then, as it's obvious (England HRA especially) that it's a very Christian thing.
>Maybe you have not yet attained the degree where these things would be revealed to you, or these workings are not accepted within your country/lodge.
Nope. I'm actually in the chair of an HRA chapter this year, and we do the same ritual the UK does, but the older style with more in it (England removed the Jahbulon portion because anti-Mason idiots didn't understand it).

Source for Osiris = EA Wallis Budge.
I've seen inside an open "virtual tour" of a UK lodge which had Jabulon, or some spelling thereof, set in tiles in a cirlce upon the floor, and this was on national TV, it was even discussed for the first time openly, citing, as you did, that it had to be changed, or phased out .

nice trips. Did you know a mega church mars Hill in Seattle had a program called cadre too? also did you know that cobain illuminati sodomy happened in seattle to usher in the end times with a loud bang since everyone since the 90s has heard his shitty grunge "rape me" precursory track and Grohl's guilt laden God as my witness what did I do? track. Its time to kill the rockstars who serve as false idols.

>upon the floor
Weird. I have a bunch of older English rituals, and none say floor. All meant to be on a double cube altar.
>Source for Osiris = EA Wallis Budge
Fair enough, but still nothing to do with Masonry.

This user knows what's up.

fpbp