Tick tock Trumpazees

Tick tock Trumpazees.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>6 million + illegals
Without sanctuary cities, democrats would get fucked without the black vote.

Democrats only care about minorities
Republicans only care about their pockets.

JUST NUKE US

Neither won the popular vote, dumbass.

Remember to sage, friendos

>tick tock drumplets
>protip: checkmate bigots

Biggest loss ever

What does the popular vote have to do with winning the election?

>hurr durr without the people i disagree with voting they would get fucked

yeah repooplicans would get fucked if only people with college degrees could vote lel

white college degree holders broke for trump

it's literally just niggers and spics voting dem

Absolutely nothing.

it's was pretty close among just whites. but why wouldnt you factor in educated minorities? they're better than rural retards.

also as a rule of thumb - more education and attendance at a more competitive uni mean more dem

irrelevant

>loses by 6 million votes
>elected """president"""
I guess in America, if you lose, you win!
>yfw rural/suburban tards are literally leafs

>I guess in America, if you lose, you win!
No. if you win the Electoral college vote you win.

>Catalog
>rural retards vote worth 5 votes by educated city dwellers
did you even look up the facts dude?

The fact that the popular vote means shit. yes I looked

give me a reason why votes are weighted unequally? Obviously the white men want to cling to power and elect retards who say exactly what they want to hear

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

Because the STATES choose the President

Read the Constitution

>implications

>Arbitrary lines change how much a person's vote is worth
Honestly, what lies do you really tell yourselves to defend this garbage?

>what lies do you really tell yourselves to defend this garbage
The constitution. Dumbass

>Tick tock
To what? The time when you'll learn this didn't matter?

Too bad the popular vote has never elected the president and as long as the Constitution is the law of the land it never will. Eternally BTFO Libshits.

lol same bait 4 million times in a row.
what do you come on here every 2 or 3 day to spam this shit? pathetic

>lives in a republic, complains about it
lmao at u shitskin

>but why wouldnt you factor in educated minorities?

Because they are not part of our Nation, and deserve no say in charting its course.

>they're better than rural retards.

[citation needed]

>also as a rule of thumb - more time and internment at a more harsh reduction camp mean more Party loyatly

>votes are weighted unequally
Show me one state that has more EC votes than California

Without voter fraud in general Democrats would get fucked.

Trolling aside, there are actual people out there that don't know what an electoral college is

"Education" doesn't mean shit.

>muh CONstuhtooshun
lmao will rural inbred tards ever stop defending "le old piece of paper" meme

>Arbitrary lines change how much a person's vote is worth
Yes, yes it does and it was designed this way on purpose.

nice argument

Really, the fact that the Federal Government plays a larger part in your life that the State Government is an indicator that the Union is not functioning as intended. The Federal government should be defending the shores and managing interstate infrastructure, and very little else.

Because just like every other liberal in the US you fail to understand that the founders of out country wanted the power of the electorate to be in the hands of the states and NOT the people themselves. They feared a democracy more than anything as every single democracy in history before them had always failed. They wanted a federal representative republic where people would be elected to represent the people in all matters of government and only those representatives represent the people. The president is always chosen by the state governments themselves based on representation by solely the people in their state. This means states with massive populations can't entirely dominate the wishes of states with smaller populations.

Too bad the founders of our country were "rural inbred tards" by your definition and if you don't like it I hear Canada likes people like you.

she lost get over it butthurt faggot and grow up.

What is a popular vote?

They are not arbitrary.

>popular vote
We're not a direct democracy, and allowing women to vote was a mistake.

>What is a Republic?
The United States is not a democracy, we are a republic. That means the people vote in those they think will make the best decisions for them. Those elected are the ones who have the electoral college votes. Citizens of the United States vote in each state and the District of Columbia at a general election to choose a slate of "electors" pledged to vote for a particular party's candidate.
I voted to allow my electoral college representative to vote a certain way. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp.

>Cali
>+4mil Clinton

Nice try Califag.. US will be more red pulled cause idiots like you.

>white man draws random lines in the sand to subjugate and imprison natives and POC.
>not racist
give it up user jesus

Winning the popular vote is like putting your opponent in checkmate while you're playing poker.

Hey! Mexican Illegals Votes for Hillary should not count.

Hi troll from other thread.

>Education
Ethnic and racial studies, women's studies. Those count as degrees, but they do nothing but corrupt the minds of those who earn them.

Lucky for you is that you have the power to change it. Get enough people who think that way and get the votes and it changes. Chances of that happening are slim, but not impossible.

RE: Email Scandal

lol internet!

Hillary Cliton

nice quads

In historic move, the electoral college does what it's meant to do.

It's not arbitrary you pseudo-intellectual retard. Without the electoral college, states with less people in them, but contribute far more substantially and consistently via agriculture and other sectors of industry across the country -- states that liberals consider fly over states might I add -- would not get their fair share of representation at the voters ballot or booth, nationally. What you claim to be an injustice is actually put in place to prevent injustice. More people and so, more votes from a state -- which just happens to be primarily from cities that are metropolitan urban sprawls -- does not automatically mean that their say is worth more, or holds more weight to it, than other states.

I didn't vote Trump but just seeing or hearing how Hilary won the popular vote is just so fn irrelevant. Elections are won by electoral vote, so popular vote yourself into a ditch you whiney fuck fuck

Wow I've read all your responses.

Pic very much related.

that's neat except for the fact that over 5 million illegals voted.

blah blah blah rural retards
blah blah blah how can she not be president
blah blah blah popular vote
blah blah blah people who live in cities are smarter than god
>he could get impeached tomorrow and hillary still wouldnt be president hipster douchebags

Wow wow wowee!

In the White House hangs portraits of the most powerful people that have served our nation. Donald Trump's portrait will hang in the White House in around five or six years and people will see it and remember: "Oh my, remember when this man won by enacting FEAR and HATE in people? He is clearly the WORST person to ever serve our country." Hillary Clinton's portrait will forever hang in the White House as well, but people will think: "Remember when this woman tried her best to make history and defeat hate and doing so, opened the gates for a woman to become president." These are the two legacies between the 2016 opponents that will go down in history. We live in the present right now and the present is truly sad, but the future is full of opportunities and a chance to not make the same mistakes we have made in the past.

Teach the children

> we wiz on hookerz