Why do so many of these advocates for traditionalism have the 1000 cock stare?

why do so many of these advocates for traditionalism have the 1000 cock stare?

Shills thread

>why do so many of these white women advocates for traditionalism not have white children ?

Because it is not real.

sage and take that flag off achmed.

> leaf

Oh wow, first gen leaf, you got me there.

This. They don't really mean what they say. They just saw the gibs and followed.

You would think that the red ice radio chick would have 5 children with how passionate she makes herself out to be for the white race.

>Lana Lokteff will never be my wife.

She's controlled op ya dip

these women are no role models thats for sure.
I have 2 daughters and they better give me 3 white grandchildren each before they turn 35, or i'm going to disown them.

i dont care what she is.
She's my absolute ideal women.

>I will never caress her beautiful golden hair

sure thing lefty/pol/

>1000 cock stare
they look normal to me beta, you're just not used to looking at women in the eyes

No matter where they are, roasties will always find a way to scam beta orbiters out of money

Hasn't it been confirmed that Tara had a muzzie bf at one point?

I mean she is trying to have white kids with her husband so I guess it's ok.

What exactly is a 1000 cock stare and how do you describe it?

Be honest, do they go to public schools?

>non white woman
>having white kids
i don't think you understand how white people are made

wew lad

no they go to catholic school

Low energy thread, kike.

you realize thats worse right?

u mad?

They have found a new way to get attention. Women suddenly harping on about traditional values because being an Instagram whore has become over saturated.They are getting the attention that they crave and it will become worse . More will infiltrate because you will always bow to the might of the vagina.

b o i

I fucked one one them (no, not telling you which) and she was a first class pervert - she literally asked me to take a steamy dump on her chest (I refused and left).

>controlled opposition
>names the jew

>Goes on video with a jew

i'm not raising my girls to be " career women " i'm not pushing for them to go to college.
i'm not paying for their college unless they can prove to me that they really want it and really need it.

brittany and lauren are Sup Forums certified

shills please leave

Just like in a repressed 1950s America, a traditionalist society must be driven by those that lead by example, while also supported by those who fit the bill of "do as I say but not as I do." This gives the illusion that everyone believes and participates in what is being said, and thus it will be perpetuated by the next generation. The result will always be mostly people who believe in traditionalism and participate in it, partially people who may not believe or participate in it yet espouse the ideas for fear of social repercussions, and a small but vocal minority who want to overthrow it all together. At the end of the day, these useful idiots are needed to support the traditionalist society that we want and need, despite how reprehensible it may be in that they don't actively engage in it to lead by example.

can we hide all the fucking flags already. i'm so sick of reading these shitposts about leafs and cucks.
>what do you think of this news pol?
>amerifat 63% / leaf dog bj / swedecuck bbc lover / londonistan paki / poo in loo / etc
if you've made a post like this in the last month, kys. get rid of flags, they ruin this board.

Eat a burger, you're not you when you're hungry.

oh look more 20+ year old white women with no kids

What?

>believes in the holohoax
>Sup Forums certified
when did our standards become to low?

>e-celeb thread

how many kids do you have faggot

4 two boys and two girls

Realitycalls has indian and jewish ancestry

> get rid of flags, they ruin this board.
what do you mean?

>being raised by an antifa faggot dad
I feel so sorry for them
they will never even get a chance to turn into decent people
shame on you for doing that

>kekistan flag

go back to the_donald kiddo

>everything i don't like it antifa
Way to shut down debate by being just like a leftist!

Reminder to sage, report and hide.

> notice the clover
Sup Forums is the kekkistani homeland

top kek.
you cunt, i'm trying to be pissed off about these shitposts polluting pol and you go and post that.

Ok kiddo.

So are we not allowed to discuss major figures in our movement and the positive and negative effects they have on it? Or do we just have to kick their asses all day? Fuck off. I am not beholden to e-celebs

Sup Forums was shit with no flags, regional flags and meme flags, Sup Forums will always be shit, there's no policy change which can fix that :^)

>I am going to sarcastically agree with you in order avoid having to actually address what you said to me

Kind of like how the jews promote multiculturalism but don't actively partake in it?

>(((our))) movement

You're a kike shill and your only goal is discrediting public figures, especially women, as every one of your posts shows.

So you think we are beholden to e-celebs and should just kiss their asses all day?

any women who wears makeup can not be respected

"pls lust after me"

if you wear makeup im not listening to a word you have to say

Matthew 5:28-29
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. 29And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

If you think an Antifa anarchist liberal would make a good parent after everything that has happened in the last two years there is no debating you.
They are unhygienic, they contract STDs at a higher rate than other political groups, they use drugs more often, and they are always people who are on edge, bipolar, from one emotion to pure fucking rage the next. They are objectively shitty people.
You've made up your mind and so have I.
Good day sir.

kek

You got it bub, it works almost as well as actually doing it yourself

Who is the antifa you talking about? Throwing around accusation like jew and antifa is just like the left calling people racist and sexist. It's designed to shut down debate

No in fact I'd be glad if you shills stopped making these threads all day long, and threads about "e-celebs" were limited to important events.

All it does is give them more attention, so I don't know why you even bother.

It's funny.
If I post with this flag, people just assume that I'm Ancap.
Weird, huh?

I don't make the threads. I just don't like lauren and attacking her satisfies my ego

no it's not. judging somebody by their race or sex is viewed as unfair because they were simply born that way. judging somebody by their political affiliations and beliefs is entirely different because they choose those things.

>attacking her satisfies my ego

That's the Jewish spirit and ego.

Uncle Alinsky would be proud of you, Moshe.

>The Jew tries to degrade the honour in which nations hold their great men and women. He stigmatizes this honour as 'the cult of personality'. ("e-celebs")

>The Jew wriggles his way in among the body of the nations and bores them hollow from inside. The weapons with which he works are lies and calumny, poisonous infection and disintegration, until he has ruined his hated adversary.

>tfw no Lana ASMR videos

I don't like lauren. So what? Do you like everyone on the right? Why is she some sacred cow we cant criticize?

It's the same that happens with all male interests.
It's why women invaded gaming, cosplay and con/nerd and comic culture.

Now that men are ignoring roasties to be mgtow and get fit and hate modern women cause they are all sluts, these whites come out of the wood work.

They are as bad if not worse than the cosplay whites cause these women are actively pushing a political agenda most the time while asking for your shekels. The cosplay and con whites just wanted your money cause their political leanings were feminist and already trash.

There's no problem with that, but there are very dedicated shills trying to character assassinate her right now. Has been going on for a while.

alinksy was a moron. attacking people directly is what has led to the alt-right and the trump presidency. people get fed up and start steam-rolling the left rather than trying to work with them. the left is weak, unintelligent, and parasitic, they can only succeed insofar as the right affords them the chance. everyone following alinsky's advice is driving nails in the progressive coffin.

Girl on the left has a kid already dont know about the rest though

Alinksy's tactics worked at the time. But tactics become outdated and new ones are needed. Right now meme tactics have proven effective against the sloppy, incompetent liberal establishment. Does that mean memes are in for all time? No, eventually something else will come along that works against shitposters.

You also said you didn't like Lana because she "talked with a Jew" on her show here Then you said you didn't like Tara McCarthy because she's "nonwhite". Then you claimed we shouldn't like anyone if they don't openly deny the Holocaust: So it's clear you don't like anyone and don't have anyone's best interests other than your own Jewish ego in mind.

Literally who?

I don't understand why you put "nonwhite" in quotations. Tara is not white. If you consider her white then you have very low standards.

There are people i like and people i don't like.

Do you really like everybody on the right?

why

From left to right: Tara McCarthy, Lana Lokteff and Brittany Pettibone. So called conservative youtubers.

She's clearly white, she has like 80-90% North Western European ancestry, and her great, great grandmother or something having some Indian blood doesn't make her nonwhite.

Better question: name me on single WN or right-wing public figure you like.

> one drop rule

>Girl on the left has a kid already dont know about the rest though
But she doesn't. Lana might have one or two though I'm not sure, if she does they may never be mentioned for their own protection which I would understand.

I realize that the cut off for what counts as white must be an arbitrary number. But you think someone as low as 80% can be considered white? What is your low end cut off then?

I think 95% is a much more reasonable number. Most white people are well within this range.

I like azzmador, andrew anglin, weev, jared taylor, richard spencer, the trs guys, chris cantwell

Holy FUCK I love roaches now.

Dont know what you got till its gone

TRS used to be good, now they're 14/88 larp-tier faggots just like DailyStormer.

Serious WN are moving away from TRS and DS cancer.

all jews

Sage

What is worth listening to then? I need something that is explicitly pro white and anti degeneracy

I can't tell who's jewing who

On the one hand, these thots need to be patrolled and they need to get married and start having kids. Practice what you preach etc

On the other hand, what they preach is good enough. (((Who))) could possibly have an interest in undermining all of these women's fan bases?

Common Filth

he's not pro-white by your standards however, he calls out the wickedness of white societies.

I believe Red Ice checks both boxes but haven't watched/listened to everything they've done.

Red ice are identitarian cucks

>On the one hand, these thots need to be patrolled and they need to get married and start having kids. Practice what you preach etc
>
>On the other hand, what they preach is good enough. (((Who))) could possibly have an interest in undermining all of these women's fan bases?
Yeah I have the same issue. I'd like them to be practising what their preach however the message they spread could make up for their shortcomings a hundred thousand fold which is more than worth it, and they still have time to do it themselves.

Well TRS is still fun to listen to, but the hosts have basically gone full 14/88 in a lot of ways.

I recommend James Allsup's western sun radio, though. Also, FtN is still good. The issue is really TDS where... it's basically just really over-the-top 14/88ism atm.

CF is right to be anti-degen, but he's mentally ill and anti white

>identitarians
>cucks
Identitarian is codeword for white nationalism, dude. jfc

Could you expand on your issue with them? I've been pretty selective with which content I've checked out of theirs so haven't seen much that bothers me. I do despise their idea of giving up America and settling for Europe though, fuck that, save both, they are both European nations.

>attacking people directly is what has led to the alt-right and the trump presidency
No, what led to the Trump presidency was Trump claiming to give a shit about blue collar white people in the rust belt.
And Trump actually being a man and calling reality what it is.

His tactics work well, sure, some people get annoyed, and there may be setbacks once in a while, but overall society has moved way left thanks to public shaming and simple repetition.

this