KID ROCK IS NO JOKE

kidrock.com/blog/announcement/447744/once-again-the-press-is-wrong

insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/17/kid-rock-senate-run-michigan-stabenow-platform-agenda-work-pay-taxes

Anons, this is a call to arms. We won the great meme war of 2016, but alas, a dim future is still ahead of us. Professional politicians still plague our lands. So called elected officials that claim to understand the common man, yet every action they do runs counter. Both republican and democrat.

This man has done so much more for the people of Michigan than its so called elected officials, being an active member in Detroit.

Unlike a lot of celebrities and musicians, he fights to keep concert ticket prices low, and merely takes a commission from total revenue generated, rather than a flat fee.

We have to help this man Anons, we have to.

"
Senator Stabenow and I do share a love of music, although probably not the same kind. I concede she is better at playing politics than I am so I'll keep doing what I do best, which is being a voice for tax paying, hardworking AMERICANS and letting politicians like her know that We the People are sick and tired of their bullshit!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg
youtube.com/watch?v=cmEPITo2ZjA
youtube.com/watch?v=l47GcfA-gDA
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZBqtCiVee4
youtu.be/4wZpDc714xA?t=1m40s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words
youtube.com/watch?v=qIJN8IiDse0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure, elect all the celebrities.

At least he's a right winger, I guess.

I too like skinny white chicks with big tits.

Kid Rock 2024.

Look, politics was always a fucking popularity contest look at JFK

Pick somebody popular if you want to win, that simple

As much as I was against this originally, I think I'm coming around to thinking that Kid Rock is a good move after all.

We must secure the existence of our music and a future for White midgets.

It's done user and has started. Memes are being made, its early, but this board supports it full tilt. We also need memes of Debbie Stabenow. Make it happen people. We can take down this flag easily.

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg

Skinny white chicks with big tits
Something we can all rally behind

That quote is fantastic. I really do not get the Beyonce worship, what the fuck has she done?

Pro-gun as fuck, I'll volunteer for his campaign.

His name is KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!!!!

Can we donate?

You wont need to ;) If you want to donate make memes.

If you don't think Kid can win, watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=cmEPITo2ZjA

Does anyone else think that if Kid Rock cleaned up his act, got a haircut, and developed some acting chops he could play a young Tywin Lannister? He kind of looks like him.

she spews lyrics that dumb women like. also, she's an attractive black chick pop star, which means she's got promoted hardcore.

He will win, but thanks for playing.

Mock his music all you want, but the fucker grew up in Romeo, rose from nothing, loves his fans, loves Michigan and Detroit, donates shit tons of money to Michigan causes (although his beer sucks) and is that weird mix of Confederate and Liberal that is your average Michigander outside of Metro areas.

I loved that album so much.

I think I spun that CD until it fell apart.

Fuck kid rock. First he was a rapper, then once limp bizkit got popular he switched to rap rock, now he remixes lynyrd skynyrd and flies confederate flags.

NO MORE FLIP FLOPPERS

THAT'S IT
I'M DONE WITH THESE
WITH THESE GODDAMN GLOBALISTS

- DELAY THAT OUT -

OKAY SORRY
WE'RE GIVING $20M TO THE NEXT PERSON WHO CAN SUBMIT THE BEST MEME
PAUL HAS 800,000 MEMES TO LOOK THROUGH
I DON'T KNOW HOW HE DOES IT
BUT TOMORROW WE'RE ANNOUNCING WHO HAS THE BEST MEME FOR $20M

- HUFF / GRUNT -

OK, NOW I CAN'T EXTEND THIS SALE ANY LONGER, BUT WE'RE EXTENDING THIS SALE UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH WHERE YOU CAN GET 20% OFF TOM'S TOOTHPASTE, WHICH I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHO MAKES IT, BUT THEY MAKE TOM'S TOOTHPASTE.

>Liberal
user, I....

Kid Rock will only be the first man we elect in the Great 2nd Meme War

Tommy lee would be better

Go back to I READ IT

bump

shes not an exceptional singer, but as a pop star she is a good all round performer.
also lack of competition.
the 00s dont have a mariah or whitney

Look at Carl Levin; how many times did we vote for him? Yet, he was like the only Pro-Gun Liberal.

We have weird Liberalism even in the Rurals and Up North; we're pro-social progressives, yet will go APE if you try to limit out magazine capacity.

Kid rock is my guilty pleasure desu
I love Cowboy.

It is really fun to see how scared you people are. Just fuel. Thanks.

Kid Rock talking about Beyonce, he's right, but whete's his 'Sweet Home Alabama', Bawitdaba?

*where's

>shes not an exceptional singer, but as a pop star she is a good all round performer.
>also lack of competition.
>the 00s dont have a mariah or whitney
Knowing this much about pop music

Showing my age: I had Polyfuze Method on TAPE.

Probably "All Summer Long"

He's skeezy AF.

Not saying he'd be any worse at the job than any of the career types, but he's pretty trashy.

I guess we are beyond the point of actually expecting a modicum of taste and dignity, so what the fuck Michigan, bring him on.

>1:12
>chicks with beepers
It was a different time

LENDING MY POWERS TO MEME HIM IN

Piss off, Windsor.

youtube.com/watch?v=l47GcfA-gDA

Look, people with "taste" and "dignity" tend to be weak willed shit fighters...we need warriors no matter how crass they are

>knowing theres no good pop music in the past decade is something bad
t. basement dweller

President Camacho!

he's a fucking crypto-kike pushing for degeneracy and race mixing among the white lower class. He needs to be jailed not elected.

THREAD THEME:

3ft 9 with a 10ft dick

I didn't know they allowed ladyboys in Singapore. Bost boipucci

A lot of people hate on kid rock but I think he's bad ass. He is one of those artists that can keep reinventing himself. He seems like a cool dude but idk he is just a celebrity at the end of the day.

RIP in Peace, Joe C.

:(

Saw him at a concert at The Palace.

The summer when "Devil without a Cause" came out was some of the best times of my life

I won't make a single meme until this guy either names a Jew or criticizes the FED. A confirmed copy of Mein Kampf in the nightstand will suffice.

Beggars: If Tommy Lee is a confirmed Republican = 1 meme. My logic behind this, you wouldn't understand.

the whole point of saving the white race is so we don't all turn into niggers. Just look at his videos. White garbage race mixing with nigs, smoking while pregnant, covering themselves in shit tattoos. This is what the kikes want from the white lower class. They want to turn them into degenerate meth addled niggers.

He also follows the 14 on twitter

Is he, /our/ guy?

Anyone who likes this fag's music are all light beer drinking, shirtless, barbed wire tattoo having, backwards hat and flip flop wearing white trash manlets with weak ass goatees who drive lifted silverados and and say "bro" every other word

I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. He's pro gun and nationalistic as fuck. Dumb cucked liberal politicians with a polysci degree from noseberg university mean nothing to me.

I dont get it

Why the fuck are you even here?

You must have thought Hillary would win

She's being lifted up for no reason because "they" need "icons".

Fuck em.

Dude, he just put lettuce on your burger.

>Kid Rock
literally Kidberg

Incorrect, faggot. I voted Trump, but keep grasping

Kid Rock lives in Detroit when he could be far from that shithole, got sick of Hollywood and fake celebrity bullshit and gives time and money for his people.

All you need to know:
youtu.be/4wZpDc714xA?t=1m40s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

sorry bb, i learn better ok?

>M-MUH KID ROCK IS THE SAVOIR OF THE W-W-WH-W-WHITE RA-RACE

He is a fucking nigger lover, always has been, always will be.

>Unlike a lot of celebrities and musicians, he fights to keep concert ticket prices low, and merely takes a commission from total revenue generated, rather than a flat fee.

wow what a strong resume lets put him in charge of war and domestic policy

In a choice between Kid Rock and John McInsane over war and domestic policy, I'm about ready to try Kid Rock.

He has shot a gun before.

his only crime in my book is rhyming "things" with "things".

Terry might still run.

WE are backing Kid Rock. Deal with it fag

The establishment is going to be completely trolled. Think Shia. Think the estab beggin for a cig while calling cops niggers. That is where this is going. You will love to watch 2018.

As opposed to the Democrats and Neocons who won't go away due to their hobbies? I'll take Kid Rock over them any day.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIJN8IiDse0

I cant wait for the MSM to criticize his drug use and promiscuity 24/7 and for the left to continue to eat itself in doing so.

So you hate Tenacious D for rhyming "Supreme" with "Supreme"?

He is a pretty good candidate for breaking the normies in power, they went insane for Trump, and Trump was still fucking playing golf with presidents and shit, Kid Rock is a different kind of beast

It all depends on if God tells him to run or not.

I don't think people understand that if you take the free choice / liberty part of libertarians, the social program / for the good of all of liberals, and the financial decisions / small government of conservatives you will get the average blue collar worker in the Midwest

I know tons and tons of people who voted for Obama twice and then trump in Ohio because of how extremely poorly he ramped up the lunacy in the last term. He went from being a pretty average guy, to when trayvon happened and he already had his second turn, race baiting like fucking crazy. To then not be able to call it Islamic terror (workplace violence? Really?), to all the BLM riots in the wake of the race-baiting, to gay marriage being legalized after a hard fought battle A SINGLE FUCKING YEAR BEFORE THE TRANNY BATHROOM EXECUTIVE ORDER, along with him taking the pansy 8 year long stance of not being able to legalize a fucking meme drug

They lost because they went off the fucking deep end in 2012 and never recovered

>rose from nothing,

Rose from nothing? His dad owned a fucking car dealership and was a millionaire.

We need to get Danny Brown to run against him

the memes would be extreme

Nah, D's crime is Jack Black being a hyper-libtard.

I can forgive rhyming things with things, but I can't forgive shilling for hill.

I like trump, but idk how I feel about our entire fucking government becoming a reality TV show with celebrities running the show.

I'm pro kid rock as fuck
>hates hollywood
>loves America
>loves guns

inb4 muh white heritage. Kid rock has always been a down trodden white boy. I'll take him over any cucked liberal or conservative any day.
He's honest and to the point. That's admirable. Beyond anything else really.

Have fun :)

>Anons, this is a call to arms. We won the great meme war of 2016, but alas, a dim future is still ahead of us. Professional politicians still plague our lands.

Fuck off T_D and take your white trash celeb with you.

>all summer long is the "sweet home Alabama" of kid rock
Oh the irony

>Implying She wasn't the last great hope for America

I think that's the appeal, the honesty, instead of more career politicians having publicists writing their every word, focused on selling you welfare or something

He's knows what up.

The elite media and entertainment are eating their own shit right now... it's why they put Shillary next to Jay z and Beyonce...

Does the music industry or upper echelon of liberals think that the lower and middle classes actually like jay z or beyonce?

Are they that disconnected from reality?

I'm going to have to say it's worse than that.

It's not as if there isn't precedence for degenerate singers to be in congress.

(forgot pic)

A nice slow doggystyle is about to happen to the establishment. Trump was first. They couldn't believe it. Once Kid Rock happens, they will be like WTF!!!!! They won't even know what happened AFTER it has happened LOL

I HOPE YOU LIKE SKIING AND TREES BONO

This. I love it. Kid Rock knows his place. The old boomer fucks who are sleazy liars are going to get fucking wrecked in the coming years and I love it.

Trump was grabbing the establishment by the pussy.

Kid Rock is fucking the establishment in the ass.

Anybody else loving this? It is amazing what is happening.