Will the democrats ever hold their corrupt officials accountable? It's beyond obvious now they're covering shit up

Will the democrats ever hold their corrupt officials accountable? It's beyond obvious now they're covering shit up

Corruption doesnt take accountability for corruption.

Why would corrupt officials convict corrupt officials of their own party? The Democrats pay off so many fucking people it's a surprise they even have money left over for anything but bribes. The only solution is simply bending the rules and going straight for the people we know are guilty and simply shooting them. There is no justice in a fully corrupt system like ours, these people can literally (and have time and time again) get away with murder and rape. They're untouchable from a political standpoint, so you have to stop looking at it from that perspective.

fpbp

I want to shoot these fucks

Same for Republicans. They're both kike-controlled, they'll always be corrupt

>holding niggers accountable

unlikely.

Fuck off cuck. Demoshits are far more corrupt. Dead bodies, lost money, securitiy breaches, unauthorized NSA use.. You name it

Time to bring back the death penalty. Kill a few of the heads, give the people blood and they will start panicking.

Hahaha those land whales thinking they would used as hand maids. In a dystopian society they would more likely be used as lunch meat for the CHUDs

Bump

rundown?

Sessions needs to get on it.

Lot of africans.. Where will they all go?

some nigger destroying things in an Italian church

There will be war soon.

Yes hes a failure so far

Sessions is a scared little impotent cuck bitch. If I were AG I would have had all these fucks in prison by now. What a fucking disgrace of a white man Sessions is.

I wouldn't count on any of them ever having a change of heart.

>Have sighted a law that's been broken

The whole admin is a failure thus far. I doubt anything will improve. Probably just a bunch of infighting until end of term with a mediocre healthcare bill on top of the shit sundae

It is the people's job to hold them accountable. Unfortunately, we've lost the will to tar and feather or hang the bastards.
Yes, I know, vigilante justice is easily romanticized and abused, but sometimes it just warms the heart.

Fusion GPS entrapment, McCaine, Lynch, Rice

Whats really incredible is that #wiregate was the first ever earnest bipartisan effort in the US

You losers control two branches of government and hold a majority of the states. Why don't you do it if you're so damn certain there's a case to be made? Or are you worried it'll be another Hillary where you waste millions of dollars and hundreds of hours on bullshit?

Cry more bitch nigger.

Republicans control the DOJ. They're free to file charges at any time.

Shit b8 m8

demoshits want this

Whats with the guitar

When will prick pedo kompromat casualties like trey gowdy do their fucking jobs?