Why are we pussies when it comes to the ground?:

The left is out there fighting cops and burning buildings while we sit at home just taking it. Don't give me that "muh job" shit. You can still come on a weekend, when most of these are scheduled, and be active. We need to stop talking and start acting. Why is the far right so damn dormant?

shill. we take ground. political power is the path forward..so is getting non-whites out.

Maybe we should toss some trash cans over or something.

Or just elect a president.

Whatever.

the main problem is the wn community is not united like antifa. there is 500 different white nationalist organisations and the all organize events separately, whereas antifa as just basically just random fucking people who share the ideolgy that show up.

Ground is half the game, and don't act like were not being stomped at that. Especially in the states. Showing people that your ideology is thriving and intimidating is a huge recruitment tool

>trying to bump their circlejerk past page 4

Saged again!

Trump is barley passable, for something I've always thought the majority of people on here are really looking for

Because everyone who leaves the filter bubble sees that the right wing is not the solution. so you just cannot go out in the real world - you would lose everything you believe in.

>Deporations and self deporations up, illegal immigration down
>DOW at it's highest
>people on unemployment down
>Israel literally fuming over its broken relations
>Merit based immigration still to come
>Travel ban coming when SCOTUS finally rules it

I have no complaints. Ever. You'll keep losing and we'll keep winning.

Except you're wrong.

Come to this.

Literally everyone who matters will be there.

>We need to combat degenerate behaviour with degenerate behaviour
Sage

Identity Europa
Vanguard America
Traditional Workers Party
Anti-Communist Action
Etc.

It is because we are actually effective and are winning the culture war. Despite all their resources and violence, we are beating them.

Violence is the final act of a desperate man.

You're one to talk leaf. At what point do we decide we're desperate?

Can we change the name to the autism parade

their payed, were not.

They just show up and smash shit belonging to others, when confronted on the streets they run faster than you can count. We track them here on a google doc and post it in their neighborhoods.

Give them no safe quarter, destroy their lives, their jobs, everything, and wait for the lamentations of the women.

We're in a ideological struggle. It's a mental battle. Being a fucking sperg will only make us lose.

Do some direct action by dropping a banner about white displacement on a highway overpass or something.

>ou just cannot go out in the real world - you would lose everything you believe in.
Meh... that's because no buddy actually organizes...so there is no support, and then your boss see's your mug on monday morning news on his way into work.... fired by tuesday... starving wife and kids by friday...because fuck savings.

Fat neckbeards and racist old men do not chase away Antifa, you guys cower behind the cops and look like the pathetic retards white nationalists are

>Don't give me that "muh job" shit
how can you go to work in the morning if you are in jail?

Unlike the left we have jobs family's and responsibility
I can not go back to jail until after I am retired.

Derp last major engagement was Berkeley and the right barely prepared.
Antifa trannies and homos ran for their lives.

Honestly I don't trust other white people that I don't know.

There is more action you can take than battling people. Anonymously put up posters or banners.

Have you not been paying attention? Pro-whites have taken over the streets in even the bluest commie dens like Berkeley.

The rebranding is the main breakthrough. You can be pro white now without the 1.0 trappings that make normies hate you on sight.

Because we're winning you shilling kike.

Trump is freeing our cops from federal oversight.
Trump is driving illegal immigration down.
Trump is enforcing the travel ban.

And we put him in office. Now our job is to ensure that he has the continuous political capital he needs to drive the agenda. We do this by swaying public opinion.

You are fully aware of this which is why you are (badly) trying to get us to get violent. Getting violent will turn public opinion against us, the way it has against you Antifags.

That being said, certain street game can work well,:
flyers,
rallies,
public vigils for fallen soldiers,
publicly flying the American flag,
and general public patriotism all indirectly drive support for Trump's agenda.

Other street game can work well, STRICTLY DEFENSIVELY:
Defending ourselves from Antifags
Concealed carry and proper weapons training.
Doxxing the Antifags and exposing them in the public square.
Any public meming that is legitimately funny.

We are not street thugs, we will not allow ourselves to be portrayed as such.

I'm pretty sure Antifa isn't making a good name for themselves with their destructive activities.

ANTIFA has never won anything yet, they arent payed enough and dont have passion.

All ANTIFA are sellouts who are fakes and frauds, they are just tools of Soros, who are too dumb to even realize it as proven.

>destroy their lives and their jobs
They have none of those... They literally live off of their parents, so they can easily mobilize at any time.

CELEBRATE DIVERSITY/NIG THREAD

The right has all the power right now.

Street fighting is retarded. Trump has the Supreme Court, Congress, Senate, and the Presidency.

To go fight on the street is fucking stupid, short-sighted, and counter productive. Trump is repealing their healthcare so they'll die.

Sessions is getting rid of consent decrees.

Let the cops and the Natty Guard do what their paid to do. You going out their with a White Pride flag is dumb, and makes us look bad.

Fighter smarter, not harder.

If Clinton won, I'd say the opposite.

The voice of reason

Kudos!

>scared.jpg

Rather than fighting cops and burning buildings we should become cops and building owners.

Sure (((we))) can

What's wrong with allying with cops? Why shouldn't we use any weapons we have? Police brutality on an*rchists best day of my life

You even got some fucking leafs coming in solidarity wether you like it or not.

The people that show up to fight in the streets are only there for the fight, not the movement, as soon as you gain any ground they'll turn and fight you because you're the new thing to fight against and be "Justified" in.

What's important is organizing politics and ideology and pumping out propaganda, getting people set up in low level politics and taking over, bottom up.

Why engage in street fights when get the cops to do it?

You catching a felony is much more harmful in the longterm than a beat down. And once your free healthcare is gone, you will die.

Its all about the long con, my communist friend. The ballot box is infinitely stronger than fighting in the street.

When it's actually time to fight, when it is productive to fight, we will fight. We'll fight for real and we'll win and it will be a bloody horror for the history books. This stupid antifa shit is children playing.

It seems like the right has more rural and suburban retards, while the left is mostly urban retards, so they don't have to travel to organize. I will use muh job as an excuse though, because I'm military and would have to take leave to travel to a rally and could get fucking ruined if I publicly associated with WN groups.
Sure thing, kiddo. You better start licking those fucking boots because pic related is what happens when you don't.

A literal who's who of fucking nobodies

>tipping over trashcans
vs.
>tipping the SCOTUS to the right

Sorry, I prefer to win and ensure my win has staying power rather then get peppers sprayed and arrested.

This.

> why aren't you niggering out there like the niggers

Jeez I don't know

Bruh I got in a fist fight with two antifa and won bloody nose but still one I'm taking them out one by one

If only you knew how bad it could get.

I'm sure people bank holidays on both sides of the ideological divide.

Boston's doing another Free Speech Rally. Be there and show them what you got.

Jewish shill

Why fight a battle if nothing is to be gained?

NOBODY Listen to this shill OP

He is more than likely an Agent. The civil war hasnt been declared eyt, wait until 2020 before taking action

Because you can't fight and suck ass. And your movement is only on the Internet because normal people will always hate you.

Die larpers

The path forward is to repeal the 19th Amendment.

Jeez those fucking heroes

>Sage
newfag removal procedure activated

how would me getting teargassed by cops, doxed by libs on twitter and getting fired help our cause

Because lefties get the kid gloves treatment when a mildly passionate right winger is treated like the reincarnation of Hitler.
Cops are useful idiots and the laws exist to suppress you, the law abiding citizen.

Because activism is for the useful idiots. We have them, skinheads and others. It's just the left as way more.

We're rural and suburban retards. We can't organize because we don't live in city commie-blocks like the lefties do.

>The left is out there fighting cops and burning buildings

What has that accomplished? What has the Left accomplished? Does anyone remember the woman's march?

ANTIFAgs haven't done shit since they've been doxxed and arrested facing dozens of years.

>ANTIFAgs
>united

Their whole black bloc ideology is to be disorganized. People are crazy to think ANTIFA isn't infiltrated if they believe far right groups are.

>Why is the far right so damn dormant?
Because if you do, and start crackin heads on the
regular, you destroy the narrative that the left is violent. You would literally be doing them a favor.
Wait until the gloves are off and the law is ineffective
to the point where even the normies are asking you to do something.

>charlottesville
>yank uniforms
Why

We win by being the norm you stupid ass. We do this by being the light in the darkness people look too.
When the leftist is shown to be violent and masked anarchists while the right winger is the honest man proudly waving the American flag, we win.
When the communist is exposed to be a jobless larping college kid and not an actual working class, we win.
When the left encourages extremes of degeneracies, while the right encourages responsible lifestyles we win.
When leftist news gets exposed as liars and frauds while the right wing conspiracies get proven right, we win.
This war is being won without street fights. We win by simply being funnier, more responsible, and stronger willed.

you have to give notice before taking a " holiday " or vacation day in america.
you can't just not show up.

Every one of those faggot Antifa terrorists is on a list and they will be rounded up soon.

Muh living on the other side of the planet

This.

Bump

>fighting cops and burning buildings

interesting, all I've seen so far was
'FUCK DA POLICE!' followed by 'AAAH THIS GUY I ASSAULTED IS RIPPING ME A NEW ONE WHERE'S POLICEEE REEE' or waging war on trash cans

I've gone to some free speech rallies. It's too hot to be outside now, they should do the rallies in the winter.

Because violence isnt the solution you stupid ape, the solution is doing things that are actually constructive for our nation.