What does /pool/ think of tobacco...

What does /pool/ think of tobacco? I think it increases your natural testosterone levels more than any other substances and that's why there's a war on it.

I started smoking and 1 week later I was lifting in the gym for the first time in my life. Without even having planned it.

Smoking is degenerate. Gas chambers.

>I started smoking and 1 week later I was lifting in the gym
5 years later and you wont be able to climb a flight of stairs.

Grizzly wintergreen pouches is King of snuff. Levi Garret and Redman are superior chaw. Brush your teeth often and at least twice a day. Smoking is for oldfags but menthol are for oldfag niggers

wow, even big tobacco is shilling on Sup Forums now

>2017 and doesnt smoke cigarettes

what are you a homosexual manchild?...oh wait youre canadian.

>What does /pool/ think of tobacco?

It's awesome

>muh dee-gen-urr-uh-cee

meanwhile you're a bunch of fat nerds addicted to Mountain Dew and playing hentai games in your mothers basement.

Pouches are for faggots.

True, except snus

Only poors and fags and feneral scum use it, thats how it's always been.
>I started smoking
When did you first realize you are gay?

Started smoking cigs when I started college thinking that it wouldn't affect.
I kept stressing out for no reason and couldn't get good sleep. Had to force myself to quit after a year.

>now
These shills have been around for a while.

Cigars are pretty pleasant to have every once in a while. I don't think they're any more (and, in fact, are probably less) detrimental in the long term than something like alcohol, as, due to their nature (take a long time to smoke and require a fair bit of attention, are expensive, etc.) you're not really going to be smoking several a day. I don't think I've ever heard of anybody with a cigar addiction.

Cigarettes, on the other hand, I don't see the appeal of. I think they taste and smell disgusting, and are just thoroughly unpleasant and trashy. I've never tried pipe tobacco or dip so I can't comment on those.

chewing is god tier, except for the price

pipe tobacco is basically like cigars except it's a bit harder to get into for a beginner and the smoke is less dense. Dip is cheap and easy to use but more messy and much easier to get addicted to but it's strength is noticeably more potent.

>Cigars are pretty pleasant to have
How? You must be pretty fucked if you can enjoy something objectively terrible.
>they taste and smell disgusting, and are just thoroughly unpleasant and trashy.
Just like cigars.

copenhagen longcut original is my favorite

it raises test levels and as the meme goes to the exact opposite of what jews say, and the jews say dont smoke soo

Forgot to mention:

>I don't think they're any more (and, in fact, are probably less) detrimental in the long term than something like alcohol

Absolutely, even when compared to cigarettes, cigars are exponentially safer in the long term. iirc the ATF came out not too long ago and stated just that.

Smoking kicks ass
Dont smoke?
What are you, a faggot?

cigars are great once in a while, everything else not really

You have to be at least 18 years or older to post here, kiddo.

I like a cigar once a week at most unless I on vacation. Never got into cigarettes.

More like 50 years.

I vape (flavorless of course)

ah wassup my boi.

This

Tobacco is degenerate. I smoke weed because it heals inflammation. I quit a five-year Tobacco habit once I learned Nicotine actually creates inflammation and is proven to decrease post-op healing by up to 3000%!!!
First time I had surgery, Anesthesiologist asks me if I smoke tobacco. He said Cannabis doesn't seem to affect this, but Cigarette smokers waking up from Surgery tend to "cough and cough and cough"... probably they are trying to get the oxygen to their tarred up lungs...

Cigars are red pilled. Cigarettes and weed are nigger tier

/pool/ sez: mokem if (You) got em

chewing tobbacco is redpilled too

I'd say that's more to do with the frequency people smoke cigarettes over weed than any real health difference between the two.