Thank you Sup Forums for letting me choose a troll flag...

Thank you Sup Forums for letting me choose a troll flag. Now my comments seem to be more serious when the flag does not show that I am actually a Mexican.

Fuck Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz_V7DRK3fQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Trump

Fuck Trump!

Fuck Trump!!

This is the most pathetic display of samefagging I've seen in a long time

Fuck Trump!!!

Fuck Trump!!!!!

Nice selfie OP
Kik?

Fuck Trump and shove your wall up your ass

Fuck Trump and every single one of its idiotic supporters

Only a 2 digit IQ imbecile would actually do the effort to vote for such a fucking lunatic mentally handicapped bitch as Trump

Where is your fucking wall you Twats?

How does it feels to have a clown ass as your leader? You guys make the whole world laught at your deficient IQ

So is america better now? It seems like you guys arr still poor and unemployed.

Wait, whats that? Carrier is going to shut down a plant in USA? Fucking kek'd, didnt Trump helped you guys out in there?

The photographer that took that monkey picture was sued by peta because they claimed the picture's copiright belonged to the monkey.

The guy is broke now.

Hurr durr, global warming is a hoax, lets dig more coal for trains and shit

FUCK TRUMP

>proposes a Muslim ban
>getd cucked by Saudi Arabia

Jesuschrist, this guy cannot literally be a bigger moron than he is currently

Hope he enjoys touching Kings Arabia white ball

Cuck

>Mexico will pay for the wall
>We will impose a tax on Mexican imports

So far, nothing has happened

Only putrit hot air from his filtht gross mouth

Does you faggot president even knows what a proper handshake looks like?

The guy must be playinh 42d chess because he is literally losing in every single possible dimension

Sad

Can you name a single thing he has done right?

He is a republican, and the entire house and senate cannot literally be more republican than it is right now

Yet he cant acomplish anything, what a dumbass cracker

Maybe all those news about russia collution are being staged by Trump himself. It serves him as a smokescreen for his imcopetent presidency and iliterated team

Lets put every family member as my team on this shithole third world presidency.

Baron should be in charge of cyber security.

Fuckinh lol'd

>Only a dumb ass iliterate imbecile would fall for Trump cheap tatic of "Main Kampf 2.0"

47% of USA actually falls for that

Its a shame he actually won because of an election glitch that basically dictated that if you live in certain state, your vote is less worth it

Im done

It was fun

Fuck you guys

Keep voting for the retard kid

Bump

Fuck Trump

Mexichimp crying.

>23 posts by this ID
>30 replies on the thread

No tienes algo mejor que hacer?

Nope =)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz_V7DRK3fQ

FUCK
U
C
K

trumpFO

Típico. Nada mas empeoras nuestra reputación con este tipo de threads de mierda.

saged

Te receto un par de eggs

putito

bump

Typical Trump cuck suporters

OP you are a faggot TRUMP IS GREAT

what the fuck is this lmao

>wow by aggressively loving trumps hate you've changed my mind about him

go dig a ditch wetback.

>go dig a ditch wetback.

and you my friend, go get a real job =)

oh, you can't? because of your "pain"? fucking classic junky slacker

It's a mexican working at max cognative capacity trying to bait retards, what else could it be?

that was me using a different IP

you got baitd hard boy, you might wanna sit down

Typical Trump supporters

And they wonder why thet get fired

post jawline fatty

it almost makes me a little uneasy that someone would do....whatever you'd call that

spend a decent chunk of time doing it too....rly gets my brain cells rubbing elbows

the president you guys supported is nothing but a clown, a fraud, a cenile imbecile, and a do-nothing

still blames Mexico

>ps3
>games

And people wonder why we hate mexishits...

Perhaps because you are helpless retards who can't do shit by yourselves, and you choose to target your lack of will power onto some other object?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Blaming America once again for your problems. When MS13 is endorsed by your national government etc. Stfu faggot, if we had my way, your soft proxy of MS13 ( Gang Warfare Politicized ) would not go unnoticed and be answered by nothing less than a full declaration of war. How about you fix your own country first, before bitching about anyone else living in a glass house faggot.

>When MS13 is endorsed by your national government etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

Learn how to read nigger

Your government could get rid of all the narcos in your country, but no, you chose this. You chose to be intimidated by these scum and now they are literally beheading people just like sandniggers. You mexishits ate worse than sandniggers altogether. And please, stay on your side of the wall. You deserve what you got.

Did you really list wikipedia...... did you just really..... i mean really .................... fucking Mexico your joke of the world because you put yourself there.

Kill yourself Paco

self bump?

Wow! Neato meem!

>elected Pena Nieto as president

>actually made this thread

woah you got me there

perhaps I should look for some alternatives

I feel like all he does is tweet things and play golf, and has no idea what regular people's lives are like. I mean, I watched a lot of Obongo delusion, but it's like Trumpfags take it to another level.