NO WALL. NO TRAVEL BAN. 42 GOLF TRIPS. NOW HE ROLLED THE IRAN DEAL

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-iran-complying-nuclear-deal-remains-dangerous-024510186.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvrXDVf3nkg
washingtonpost.com/news/digger/wp/2017/01/06/third-lien-on-trump-hotel-brings-alleged-unpaid-bills-to-over-5-million/?utm_term=.f05198431b5c
archive.is/dva78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NO TRAVEL BAN
what are you talking about
supreme court reinstated the travel ban

>NO WALL
what are you talking about
there's funds in the budget to build the wall DHS wants youtube.com/watch?v=hvrXDVf3nkg

War with Iran is neocon cuck shit. The travel ban is fairly cucked as well, since it excludes Saudi Jihadia.

its faggy feminist misinfo paid for by germany and the saudis. they are trying to rig the 2020 presidential election in america

>1.6 billion funding for the wall.
>SCOTUS ends stay on travel ban.

1)Isis was supposed to be finished within 30 days
2) Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall.
3) ALL muslims were supposed to be banned from entering the united states.

This. Same for Qatar and Bahrain. Trump is a ZOG puppet, plain and simple. Only the most bluepilled of bluepilled would call him "based" or "redpilled".

Hawaii blocked it again. Read a paper.
A budget that hasn't, and won't pass, just like Trumpcare.

>supreme court reinstated the travel ban
it's temporary and really stops no one from coming over. nice try shillfag.

oooo 1.6 billion. that'll pay for all 5% of it.

>NO TRAVEL BAN
So the supreme court reinstated the travel ban.

>NO WALL
Damn. And here I was thinking it would only take two days to build a 2,000 mile wall. What's taking so long?

That bastard get 4 scoops of ice cream.

Why the fuck does he need 2 fucking ice cream cones god damn what the fuck

Fucking idiot ass retard.

its stops 100% of flights from the listed countries. its not a no fly list where you can get fake credentials. it cuts air traffic. we dont take flights from iraq to america or iran or syria and like 4 other middle eastern nations

Sorry spastics, it can take years to get shit done, in 2018 you would have some ground with these posts.

lol no. lay off the retard juice.

>What's taking so long?

bidding closed over 3 months ago and still no info? that's strange maybe it's because the bids are 10x higher than what drumpf promised it would cost.

Because he can't find anybody to work for him.
washingtonpost.com/news/digger/wp/2017/01/06/third-lien-on-trump-hotel-brings-alleged-unpaid-bills-to-over-5-million/?utm_term=.f05198431b5c

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/dva78

JEWS FOR TRUMP!
MAGA AND SHALOM TO MY SHABBOS GOY PEDES!!

The wall will cost 12 billion. I'll leave it to you figure out what 1.6 billion times 8 equals.

>Obamacare repeal isn't even going to have a vote because there's not enough support

Press S to shit on this dumpster fire.

It's good to know that you're protected against those evil Iranians. Literally the ones that commit by far the least amount of terrorism of all muslim countries. As a matter of fact, if you exclude attacks done by their intelligence services, they are probably the most harmless people that you could of banned.

>b..but muh 1970s Reagan circlejerk

I wouldn't expect a giant border wall to be completed over the summer

Maybe if Obama tried to build it

I never understood why people connect the 9/11 hijackers to Saudi Arabia, as if they fought and were trained there. If anything, those fucks were funded by the US when they fought in the Bosnian War and with the Taliban.

Thanks based archive nord!