Australian military to be deployed on domestic soil during future terrorist attacks

>Australian military to be deployed on domestic soil during future terrorist attacks

heraldsun.com.au/news/national/australian-military-to-be-deployed-on-domestic-soil-during-future-terrorist-attacks/news-story/14ff1d44146ebd98fcc8a05818d29171

>Under the proposed law changes, state and territory governments would be able to call for military help at any time after a "terror incident" has been declared. Previously, the military could only be called upon once police concluded they could no longer deal with an incident.

reuters.com/article/us-australia-security-idUSKBN1A10YC?il=0

GET SOME YA CUNTS!

are you ready for martial law, Sup Forums?

Western police covering their face while in uniform is degenerate and shows now much the Islam and the left have damaged our society.

Isn't that a given..Isn't that what the miitary is for?

Guess we btfo ourselves in this ultimate legal bant

>australian military

nice, maybe ill get to shoot some terrorist invaders and the sjws throwing themselves in front of them

Good
Better than these pussy cops who blow children away for carrying a Nerf gun
operators>cops

no you cumb duck the military is universally forbidden in civilized countries from being deployed on its own soil for obvious totalitarian reasons.

>Be Australian
>It's the bloody year of the emu
>Deploy the military
>Still lose

Are emu considered terrorists yet? Because I need a giggle

emu are considered cunts

Yeah no worries aye, get those SAS cunts to shootup muzzrats.

>Australia choosing authoritarian policies
Is anyone really surprised from the country that doesn't trust its citizens with fucking bb guns?

Now all we need is to get Antifa declared a terrorist group for engaging in politically motivated public acts of violence :^)

>get called fascist
>decide you may as well act the part

Greatest timeline.

They're special operations police dummy.

Special units are generally only called in because they're needed as it's pretty much expected they'll be executing people on the spot to end an attack. When that's your job you probably shouldn't want your identity out there, regardless of the situation.

Why do foreign special operation forces always use American equipment?

I have enough guns for when the muzzies invade the Home of the Free and Land of the Brave, but at least the rest of these cunts might have a chance now.

interesting. how do terrorist attacks happen if firearms are practically illegal? hmm.. very interesting indeed. surely the two are not in correlation

Nato decided everyone would use the same calliber 5.56x.39 7.62x.39 and using same weapons means less training overall on maintenance

>THANK YOU MASTER FOR IMPORTING THESE PEOPLE SO YOU CAN TAKE AWAY MY RIGHTS

What right does allowing the mobilization of our national defenses infringe upon exactly? I will wait patiently for your coherent answer.

>what is Martial Law

Rights are typically suspended under the presence of military. I guess you can't see they created the problem with immigration, and instead of fixing the actual problem at its source (ending immigration and deportation), their solution instead is to just make you suffer even more. Control and subjugation.

Deployment of military and martial law are obviously the exact same thing, right haha?

Protip retard they can declare martial law now, this is the same except specifically without the problems you're pissing on about.

Ok enjoy losing your rights because your government decided to import a bunch of brown people lol I don't give a fuck.

>he doesn't know
USA #1 right haha?

If I'm 60% then you can trust what I say because I'm further down this rabbit hole than you.

You've already been disarmed and had your free speech taken away, this is just the final touch to your authoritarianism.

We aren't disarmed.

Not everything is a conspiracy to take your guns.

Come on now, stop pulling my leg, you're disarmed as hell. They're even going after weapons as weak as the Adler A110 now.

The liberals as always try to gun grab, when the Adler hit they kicked up enough of a fuss over literally nothing I doubt we'll see another commission like that in a while.