Sorry for the shitty image but did anybody else catch the interview by Owen on Alex jones today...

Sorry for the shitty image but did anybody else catch the interview by Owen on Alex jones today? It of this woman and her research into the DNC.

It's fucking bomb after bomb of truth and at the end she starts to cry because she knows she's next to be killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4hKWkdy1zQ&t=2386s

starts at 23:01

Horrifying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAjtfMPDCPw
youtube.com/watch?v=lt6O0ruFmfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck

the hairs from my arms to my all the way up to my spine were fully erect and tingling.

To see such real fear. To see the mask behind the demon and see it face...she'll be dead in a few day imo.

Not some lady. She and her husband are the lawyers in the dnc fraud case.

Chilling. I'm so used to seeing the body trail after the fact but seeing her terrified of what's next and being this brave... That's guts. Praying for her.

As many people as the clintons have had offed,I think this bitch is just being paranoid. Like most people on and who watch that retarded bellowing monkey, Jones. Tried once or twice during the election but damn, who has time for that level of ranting, screaming bullshit

Fuck yourself pedophile. You'll face God some day.

watching now

The link is the wrong time. You have to go back to the 23 minute mark

Shawn Lucas (38) filed the DNC fraud lawsuit in June and turned up dead in August.

Beranton J. Whisenant Jr (37) was a prosecutor found dead on the beach in Debbie Wasserman Schultz's district days after she threatened police with "consequences" if they didn't return her laptop.

Schultz was sending threatening calls to the law firm who is handling the case.

Everybody involved in this case seems to be turning up dead. The police don't investigate. The media stays silent or call it a "conspiracy". She will be found dead and nobody will ever be punished.

The bodies pile up and nothing is done. This woman has every right to be terrified.

>Infowars

The CNN of the right.

FUCKING STOP YOUTUBE CHANNEL THREADS.

I figured it out, good looking out

Kill yourself you fucking Catholic priest child rapist

Infowars has been proven right almost 100% of the time.

Shit that they said 20 years ago, considered conspiracy theories then are now in public knowledge and even confirmed by the government.

Oh shit nig. That was real.

Someone pointed out that she's CNN's lawyer, would CNN back her up in her time of need? lol

How do you think she got a lot of the information?

When she dies, we strike.

Anyone else notice her eyes extremely widen (almost distress signal like) when owen mentions organ transplant then all she's legally allowed to say is they have a (transplant facility on premises) but then widens her eyes one more time when he says "Black market organ transplant".

>PRETTY FUCKED B O I

Just baitin CNN and bumpin.

Lol Trump was in a deposition meeting in a case against this woman and she started breastfeeding. Here's a video of Trump calling her disgusting:
youtube.com/watch?v=sAjtfMPDCPw

Amazing Infowars interview though, crazy stuff.

Last thread on this died
Those DNC Fraud Lawsuit attorneys are some brave motherfuckers.

holy shit lol after this and she's gonna go on infowars to drop those bombs. she must be scarred as fuck.

Fucking KEK m8... I swear, this tin-foil hat shit is LiT af. The "super vitality" supplement got me. I am sold.

stupid Sup Forumsacks. Trump will get impeached and thrown in prison once it's revealed he colluded with Russia!

ANYONE?

>Posting my transcript

AJ 2: Jared Beck is representing the plaintiffs in the DNC fraud lawsuit we spoke to him in the past we are now joined by his wife also an attorney in Miami Florida Elizabeth Lee Beck Elizabeth
AJ 2: Thank you for joining us today thank you for having me well Elizabeth I wanted to get you on for a couple reasons one I wanted to keep the DNC fraud lawsuit in the narrative in the talk especially here because there's been no coverage whatsoever on mainstream media at least that I could see no talk about even the Bernie Sanders lawsuit being on the other side of this seeing the actual inner workings you know seeing what Jared is doing behind the scenes does it shock you to see that the mainstream media is completely ignoring this

Liz: Yeah do you remember Mr. Branton Wiseman?

AJ 2: I'm sorry who is that?

Elizabeth: mr. Branton Wisenet, he passed away very suddenly and when you cast away there was some speculation that he was quite possibly connected to the DNC lawsuit .
Elizabeth: We were contacted by many members of the public to express concern, but I-I want to go through a timeline of some connections if I may Owen.
Elizabeth: So it's very convoluted so you have to follow very closely okay okay number one
Elizabeth: There is a branching Wiseset-'J Plotkin'-Jacksonville connection for follow me here.
Elizabeth: 'J Plotkin' was director of the State Attorney's Office in Jacksonville from 1993 to 2009.
Elizabeth: Until January of 2009 he (JP) supervised all aspects of an office of 100 attorneys and over 300 support staff.

>

Elizabeth: There is a 'Mayo Clinic'-'Clinton Foundation' connection.
Elizabeth: A number of hospitals, including Mayo Clinic and st. Vincent's, co-sponsored a launch event in Northeast Florida in connection with the Clinton health matters initiative

Elizabeth: There is a Mayo Clinic-High government officials connection.
Elizabeth: The Emeritus public trustees of the Mayo Clinic include: a Thomas J Brokaw (quite possibly Tom Brokaw), a Barbara P Bush, Richard B Cheney (possibly Dick Cheney), senator Thomas a Daschle, and Paul a Volcker.
Elizabeth: The Mayo Clinic provides a full range of health services including ORGAN TRANSPLANTS, bone marrow transplants, (((blood transfusions and genetic medicine))),
Elizabeth: There is a Clinton Foundation-Haiti connection

Elizabeth: There is a Klaus Eberwine-Haiti connection.
Elizabeth: Klaus Eberwine, a former Haitian government official, was found july 11th of this year with a gunshot wound to the head.
Elizabeth: He was found at 1/4 5:01 South Dixie Highway; a Quality Inn... this Quality Inn is seven point five miles from my office...

Elizabeth: There's a Peter Smith - Mayo Clinic connection.
Elizabeth: Mr. Peter Smith purportedly took his own life May 14, in a hospital in Rochester Minnesota, near the Mayo Clinic; called the Aston Suites.
Elizabeth: Rhe Aston Suites is across the street from the St. Mary's campus of Mayo Clinic and is almost exclusively used by patients of the hospital.
Elizabeth: He purportedly left a suicide note which stated that there was "no foul play whatsoever" and quote "recent bad turn in health since January 2017" end quote was the reason that he was taking his own life and the timing was related to quote "to life insurance of 5 million expiring" end quote.
Elizabeth: He was purportedly searching for Clinton's emails.
Elizabeth: I'm not aware of any life insurance policy that would pay out if the person committed suicide, I believe the ecks-exclusion.

She seems just autistic enough to post here

Shes dead not too soon. They gonna not kill her for a short while to not raise suspicion, and then shes dead, just long enough you wont remember

Here is Harvey Schlesinger's Proof of Identity... It's legit... See below for background:

Elizabeth: There is a Mayo Clinic-judge Harvey Schlessinger connection... A lawsuit was filed in 2015 and federal court in Jacksonville against the Mayo Clinic in connection with an organ transplant case.
Elizabeth: The judge presiding over that case was the Honorable 'Harvey Schlesinger'

Elizabeth: There is a judge 'Schlessinger J Plotkin'-'Brandon Wiseman' connection
Elizabeth: 'J Plotkin' is judge 'Harvey Schlesinger's' son-in-law
Elizabeth: 'Mr. Wisenet's' body was recovered on May 24th 2017, on June 8 2017, Judge Schlessinger threw out the case against Mayo Clinic Jacksonville on summary judgment.

>Searched Harvey's name in Podesta Emails and voila! A list of Federal Judges. I wonder how all this ties into DNC's history of threatening and coercing others...

this is maybe the most chilling thing I've ever seen

bump ffs

bump. I know many on Sup Forums dont like him, but this would line up with a lot of the stuff George Webb and co have been talking about regarding organ harvesting. If that stuff is true, it's pretty twisted.

About to watch now but the idea of being suicided after talking to alex jones reminds me of the DC Madam.

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=lt6O0ruFmfE

Her eyes are what freak me out. As soon as Owen starts talking about organs, you can see in her eyes when bad feelings start to spill out.

Yes I did notice ... George Webb has been talking about this, he might be a mossad Zionist like limited disclosure guy but that being said I still believe him on Clintons' and Obama's involvement in organ trafficking also makes sense mossad might take opportunity to smear mud because obfuscates from Israeli(&saudi&turkish) organ trafficking ... but yes she must know more, mayo clinic always seemed suspect to me just because it got pushed on MSM and so many normies revere it. I pray for this woman and respect her courage, thank you Owen for bringing up organ harvesting.

Oh, god...
It's like she's diagnosed with the last stage of a cancer, or like she's in the high room of the twin towers.
I'm sorry, woman.

Can anyone redpill me on organ harvesting?
How bad is it, really?

Doesn't this mean that if we give these videos more views and exposure, we might save her life?

Don't put doner on your drivers license. Especially if you have a rare to uncommon blood type.

I have Ab- blood.
Why??? I need more information.
Did you just save me?

It's worse than that if Webb is to be believed. He claims one of the things they do is that they use Haiti as essentially an organ farm. There needs to be a certain compatibility rate for organ transplants or the body rejects them. So, allegedly people who have drug addictions or other bad lifestyle habits and a lot of money go to Haiti, knock up some woman there, so they've got a kid with a high organ compatibility with organs ready for transplant in as little as 6 years.

What the living fuck.
That's the most disgraceful thing I've heard this year, considering it's logical enough to be true.
Is there anything else? I mean, hell, it doesn't get much worse than killing six year olds.

He mentioned the mayo clinic in a recent livestream saying they probably handle the softer side of the organ transplant stuff; so, once the kidney has been cut out of the 6 year old, it goes to replace the failing one and grows in. Interesting that mayo clinic seems to have some strange ties to all this. Seems kinda medstar-esque to me.

This all ties to what he calls "ratlines" that have ties to the clintons and people in the DNC (podestas, etc). This would explain the Clinton's interactions with Haiti.

It is very bad, and for people surrounded by death like the Clintons there are always organs to harvest. I think George Webb should be believed, I know he is probably mossad and he doesn't talk about Israeli involvement but that being said I think he is accurate with the Clintons. The Dyncorp stuff in Kosovo and onwards really is chilling, tough redpill to swallow but the Clintons used Yugoslav war to harvest lots of organs and traffick children (amongst other reasons like political ones) ... safe to assume HW and W did same thing in their wars and Obama as well. Probably in Vietnam too maybe WW2 onwards idk really. Look into Dyncorp, what got me about them is that they are a huge govt contractor/PMC and I had never even heard of them

The farms are interesting and makes sense, reminds me of that eye condition Soros and Madeline mccann and some of the kids on Alefantis Instagram had .... all the activities are tied together ... organs, pedo, drugs, guns, destabilising countries, occult stuff ... so I guess what would be worse would be ritually abusing and raping a very young child like James has on his Instagram and then harvesting the child's organs and blood afterwards? Vampires? Demons? Why do these "people" need blood and need to spill blood?

Will do.

Had I heard this before going on Sup Forums it would've seemed ridiculous and irrationally dense

Sadly enough, it's all making perfect sense.
I wish the rich had purer tendencies.

The only thing that puts me off of Webbs work is his reluctance to actually push for punishment for many of these people. I suspect he's just trying not to tip his hand to lull these monsters into a false sense of security, but I don't know. His stuff about the Awans and the depleted uranium and white phosphorous weapons is interesting as well. Seems presidents for decades have been silent about this stuff, if not directly profiteering from it. Clintons and co seem to have their fingers in more filthy pies than most.

Webb seems to at least respect Trump. His take on Putin being aggressively anti-human trafficking is interesting. If Trump and Putin were to work together to clean up ratlines, the Clintons, Obama and co would probably be easily exposed. If that's the case, then no wonder they're trying so hard to drive a media wedge between Trump and Putin and paint any cooperation as collusion.

I think the Pizzagate thing is a smokescreen. My take on it is that they take what is going on and they add fantastical elements to make it unbelievable, then they leak it for people to find and try to report. When they do, those fantastical elements cause it to be immediately disbelieved. THEN you have an immediate hangout situation where any new info that comes out that is damnig is disregarded because "we already looked at that". I think the occult stuff, demons, vampires, etcs is all part of the smokescreen.

They do use child blood, though for medical transfusions. I also believe there is child sex trafficking going on, just not where they've pointed everyone to. You'll notice how quickly they were willing to openly "debunk" the story in the media after it broke. So, vampirism of a sort, but not actual demonic vampires. That stuff is just there to deflect from what is really happening.