STRAYAN CALL TO ARMS

OK YOU BUNCH OF CUNTS

YES, YOU: BARRY FROM BARWON

YES, YOU: PAUL FROM PORT ARTHUR

YES, YOU: GLENN FROM GANNAWARRA!!!!

OUR WOMEN ARE BEING SHOT IN THEIR NIGHT GOWNS AND THONGS BY THE VERY "ALLIES" OUR DIGGERS WON THE WAR FOR!!

WHERE IS OUR BLOOD PRICE
WHERE IS OUR REVENGE???
THE YANKS TREAT AUSTRALIAN WOMEN LIKE THE SHITSKINS THEY ONCE ENSLAVED

MY FELLOW COBBERS, I ASK YOU:
WILL WE BE ENSLAVED LIKE THE NIGGERS?
WILL WE BE HELD HOSTAGE TO THE LAND OF BURGERS AND FAT CUNTS?

I SAY TO YOU NO!

PACK YA SWAGS, PACK YA FUCKEN AIR RIFLES, PACK YA FUCKEN FOREMANS

WE'RE GOING TO YANKLAND CUNCE

Posting possible landing techniques with our Canadian allies who im sure will be more than happy to pop a few pellets into some fatties

Fuck off

I surrender, I surrender! Please just don't send your emus here! I beg you!

bet youre a fucking moslem

>Minneapolis
>Middle of Iowa

What's the matter Straya can't handle the bantz?

Well, if you really want to do God's work over here. Please take out the moronic liberals who thought it would be a good idea to strap a gun and badge on a fresh off the boat Somali migrant.

I'll bring the boomerangs cunny

Wait you telling me American guys get loads of aussie pussy? I'll be down under and in your shielas in no time flat bubs.

We can detour to Somalia on our way

Personally I'm outraged at the continuance of retarded Muricans with guns shooting innocent people.
I offer to contribute to trained wombat brigade. They can spray shit with deadly accuracy in a range of up to fifty metres. Fuck you, gun-totin', innocent-person-shooting, overarmed Muricans.

In all seriousness this is sad as fuck. Feel awful for her whole family. I haven't seen any justification for the shooting yet, I can't understand why they'd blast her away at all.

Australia needs to stop being cunts to New Zealanders.

This is the real problem

thanks mate, knew the wombat brigade would pull through, place several on all major highways and the burgers shitty vehicles wont know what hit em

bump

If you can contribute anything at all top the world other than a source of laughter for the mainland please let me know

How about worlds biggest milk exporter? That sounds like it probably is quite the contribution.

Sounds like an accidental discharge. The Somali shot through the car door, endangering his partner. They are probably keeping quiet because they don't want the department to be painted in an amateurish position.

But it could also be a straight up murder. Somali probably went into culture shock seeing an almost-naked blonde woman talking to him.

Don't know what kinda milk you're getting from those sheep mate but I wouldn't be drinking it

All you have is retarded jokes when faced with facts?

Typical moronic Australian.

Nice job New Zealand

Malcolm Kikebull needs to put his foot down over this.

Milk is the white man's beverage.

who wants to go glass some Apex cunts tonight?

>literally an abundance of milk but new zealanders still prefer drinking apple flavored horse semen
explain this

>Americans shoot Americans everyday in this country.
>Haha must be Tuesday amirite?
>One fucking Auscunt gets capped IN AMERICA
>HURR DURR DIS IS OUTRAGE WE WAR NOW REEEEEEEEEEE

AN ATTACK ON A CUNNIE'S LIFE IS NOT THE SAME AS AN ATTACK ON SOME GREASY BURGER

WE WILL MAKE YOU SUBMIT

Yeah nah yeah alright fuck oath

The aussie genocide has begun. Finally they will answer for their shitposting. Rejoice.

Apparently your cops can't.

Fuck off burger you're being genocided from the inside and you don't even know it

>call to arms
>arms
>australian
>arms

She another holistic doctor that was killed. Before the cops killed her they switched their body cams off. Guess who else switched their body cams off before they died? Seth Rich.

She was assassinated.

she looks much better the smaller the pic

Pre-emptive strike when?

You stay the fuck out of my country, you cunt fuck

Multiple gunshot wounds to the abdomen. How?

fucken strayans

Bullets, most likely.

You better drop nukes in Houston Texas. Otherwise, you'll be in a world of shit. We are motorized, and we will skull fuck you.

Lol you pussies ain't got shit for us. Nyanner nyanner nyanner!!!

cute wombat

SHE DINDU NUFFIN!

>Portland, California
>Detroit, Ohio
>everything about that map

Lol who cares, she wasn't white

I stand with Mohammad the cop. Keeping the streets free of shitposters.

>a call to arms
>have no arms
Kek

Build a wall manned by emus. Checkmate, straya

> implying you wouldnt freeze to death before you crossed the border.