Do we have any rights to defend ourselves against the police?

So in the aftermath of the nigger cop shooting a white woman in her pajamas for no reason I have to wonder if there is anything we can do to defend ourselves. If a cop starts attacking me or starts shooting for no reason do we have a legal right to defend ourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/no-knock-raid-exonerated-shooting-cops/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-30/state-makes-it-legal-shoot-cops-self-defense-if-they-violate-your-rights
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should probably worry about lightning or sink holes. You know, something that might actually happen.

Nope if a cop decides to kill you it doesn't matter if it's justified or not you have to let him kill you. If you retaliate then you'll spend the rest of your life in jail.

What are you talking about? There are stories every week about cops killing people unjustly. Just because statistically it's less likely than other ways to die doesn't mean we shouldn't worry about it. Should we not worry about terror attacks because it's more likely to die in a car accident?

This is a good question.

>Do we have any rights to defend ourselves against the police?

In Texas you do

thefreethoughtproject.com/no-knock-raid-exonerated-shooting-cops/

Sure, you have a legal right to defend yourself against anyone if they attack you without cause. The trick is going to be 1) not being turned into swiss cheese by the other cops; 2) proving what happened - because chances are the only ones with videos are cops and if they are decide they need to shoot you they stand a good chance of vanishing.

Ultimately it's an empty question though. If someone is trying to kill you, you shoot back and hope for the best if you can do it. It's not like you're going to get your dead body put on trial.

But goyim cops shoot blacks that makes them based!
Who cares if they kill twice as many whites. Small price to pay I say. Therefore cops shouldn't have any accountability at all.

Same with Indiana

zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-30/state-makes-it-legal-shoot-cops-self-defense-if-they-violate-your-rights

Cops are all bastards. His race is irrelevant. Fuck them all

Finally worried that not all the ol' boys in blue are your friends, huh?

What is 2nd amendment?
Hodge knew about this.

Bump

If a cop decides to kill you justified or not then it is your job to die.

>white people are getting mad that the shoe is on the other foot
Ask for soros money to start white lives matter, honkey

Even if you do more cops will just show up and kill you. There is no way to win.

Bump

you shouldn't fight back goyim, if you want change then vote

>cops kill unjustly
>always niggers
I fail to see the problem

You're not paying attention. It's not always niggers, they shoot twice as many whites. That's the problem.

This death pleases /r9k/