HAPPENING: CLINTON FOUNDATION CONNECTION TO DEATHS, MAYO CLINIC

SHILLS SLIDING THESE THREADS HARD
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
Time to get to work gentelmen! We have Elizabeth Beck, a lawyer taking up the case on the body trail leading to Clinton, Bush, and possibly Chaney.
The shills are trying to slide these threads with multiple currency, dead aussies, and general Reddit BS.

youtu.be/1bmMl2OGVQ0

She needs help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TB8ht6pAd9U
youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3179223/Donald-Trump-hammers-whack-job-attorney-tried-pump-breast-milk-gave-legal-deposition-saying-knocked-box-Twitter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

selfbump

Suicide of course

Bumpity Bump

dont let the shills slide

Bump

Bump

>Hillary won popular vote threads: 4 times in the past couple hours.

Shilldogs confirmed.

Mayo Clinic? So this nothing burger comes with condiments

bump

Live near Rodchester MN.... Bump this shit up!

Godspeed Becks.

bump

Bump

Someone want to give me a quick rundown on the connections? It was kinda hard for me to follow them in the video

Sup Forumsacks could give two shits less about (((mainstream politics)))
Fuck off reddit
Your guy is no better
Sage

She was part of the DNC smear team during the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=TB8ht6pAd9U

Fuck off kike.

That all changed when they called her and threatened her.

Yeah, fuck off Reddit and fuck you too shill.

Never trust a chink. Let her rot in the bed she made.

>kike
>(((infowars))) is a good news source
hello (((trs)))
>implying trump didn't do most of the same fucking shit
>I'm the shill
At least (((t_d))) is mildly entertaining in it's mindblowing stupidity.

have a bump for interest

this video must be taken down and lawyers are working on it because its sole purpose is to discredit Hillary because she is a woman who spoke truth to power by running against a fascist like Drumpf.

Let the bodies hit the floor.

So one of them has a looser bagina?
Is it about baginas?

you can't selfbump your own thread.
Do you have any sources besides a shitty YouTube vid OP?
Don't be a Faggot OP. I know you know how to not be a Faggot, but still you are always a faggot.

Nice job OP, you just killed her.

>Click Video
>Hear "Bump Bump..."
>See Infowars Logo Flashing
>Close Video
>OP is a Faggot
Might as well link a CNN Article, they are both on the same level of trust in my book

no, i think it's about assholes

is this kellyanne ?

Slap my tits until I squeal

WOW didnt even see the filename, fuck yea
im good

>.2 shekels have been deposited into your account

lets be real, if I was looking for shekels I would have said "Might as well link a FoxNews Article"

I'm just tired of Sup Forums using Infowars as a credible source, I like PJ and Owen, but they are more entertainment than credible journalism. I mean Hannity is more credible than these guys, and he reports with his nose up Trumps Asshole 5 Days a week.

Now Tucker Carlson is as close to Fair and Balanced as you can get, he will call Trump out on his Bull Shit if he thinks it's true.

brave lady but she's gonna come down with a bad case of arkancide

kek ensured a happening

It's nothing go to sleep
Remember to sage, hide and report obvious nothingburger kremlin-approved ruski-bot threads

I would bump but I feel really tired, need a nap.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else notice her eyes extremely widen (almost distress signal like) when owen mentions organ transplant then all she's legally allowed to say is they have a "transplant facility on premises" but then widens her eyes one more time when he says "Black market organ transplant".

>PLEASE SOMEONE ELSE LOOK AT THIS SO I KNOW I'M NOT PARANOID

It's very late. Let's get to bed and get some rest.

FUCK OFF SHILL

INFOWARS has been wrong what like 3 times in 10 years? and then retracted whatever they were wrong about. "Oh what you listen to ebin meme man frikken frogs gay dude lol"

hows this a happening
happenings have new information or new theories or proof of something fyi

Isn't she a lawyer for CNN?

looked like she was bullshitting to me.

Rundown on her speech?

Isn't she a lawyer for CNN?

did someone translate this graph?

>When you push a meme for 8 years because you are too much of a pussy to win bigly

Was by the looks of it. Right now she also part of the legal team that is heading the prosecution of the DNC for cheating Bernie.

Transcript COULD USE A PROOF READ FOR SPELLING AND CORRECT NAMES:thx

Federal prosecutor Beranton Whisenant Jr found dead on beach
Speculation he was connected to the DNC lawsuit
Elizabeth was asked to look into that from concerned individuals
here's what she found:
1) There is a Beranton Whisenant -> J Plotkin -> Jacksonville connection
J Plotkin was the director of the State Attorney's Office in Jacksonville from 1993 to 2009. Until Janury of 2009 he supervised all aspects of an office of 100 attorneys and over 300 support staff.
Mr Beranton Whisenant is actually not a miami native even though he worked here and passed away in Broward County which is in South Florida.
To the contrary, Mr. Beranton Whisenant is a native of Jacksonville Florida. He graduated from Bishop Kenney High School in 1997 and worked as an assistant state attorney with the 4th Judicial Circuit from 2004 to 2007.
In other words, Mr Beranton Whisenant and Mr J Plotkin worked in the state attorneys office at the same time.

There is a Jacksonville -> Mayo Clinic connection.
Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida.

There's a Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey Schlessinger connection.
A lawsuit was filed in 2015 in federal court in Jacksonville against the Mayo Clinic in connection with an organ transplant case.
The judge presiding over that case was the Honorable Harvey Schlesinger.

There's a Judge Schlesinger -> J Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant connection.
J Plotkin is judge Harvey Schlesingers' son-in-law.

Mr Whisenant's body was recovered on May 24th, 2017. On June 8th, 2017 Judge Schlesinger threw out the case against Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville on Summary Judgement.

There is a Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation connection.
A number of hospitals, including Mayo Clinic and St Vincents co-sponsored a launch event in Northeast Florida in connection with the Clinton Health Matters Initiative.

There is a Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials connection.
The numerous public trustees of the Mayo Clinic include a Thomas J Brokaw quite possibly Tom Brokaw. Barbara P Bush. Richard B CHeney, possibly Dick Cheney. Senator Thomas a Daschle and Paul a Volcker.
The Mayo Clinic provides a full range of health services including organ transplants, bone marror transplants, blood transfusions and genetic medicine.
(((OY VAY DOESN'T THAT SOUND LIFE EXTENDINGLY DELICIOUS)))

There is a Clinton Foundation -> Haiti connection.
There is a Klause Eber Wine -> Haiti connection.
Klause Eber Wine, a former Haitian government official was found dead July 11th of this year with a gunshot wound to the head. He was found 14501 South Dixie Highway; A Quality Inn.
This Quality Inn is 7.5 miles from my office.

There is a Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic connection.
My Peter Smith (((purportedly))) took his own life May 14th, in a hospital in Rochester Minnesota near the Mayo Clinic called the Aspon Suites.
The Aspon Suites is across the street from the St Mary's campus of Mayo Clinic and is almost exclusively used by patients of the hospital.
He (((purportedly))) left a suicide note which stated that "there was no foul play whatsoever" and "recent bad turn in health since January 2017" was the reason that he was taking his own life and the timing was related to "Life insurance of 5 million expiring".
He was purportedly searching for Clinton Emails.

Sry I fucked the names up hard.

JUST WATCH IT YOU DUMB FUCK

See

fuck off you shilling sack of shit

>mfw she commits suicide by shooting herself in the back of the head with a .50 cal barrett amr while driving her car 140mph the wrong way down a street and benching three plates

Bump

>(((OY VAY DOESN'T THAT SOUND LIFE EXTENDINGLY DELICIOUS)))

Dammit Sup Forums, you're making me actually consider the existence of a modern vampire ruling class. What are you doing to my brain.

:D

Bamp.

Just so happened to find the perfect pic :)!

Looks like she uncovered some satanist psychic vampires.

bump

Why you so mad, faggot?
I don't kek.

Let's kill our high profile detractors and steal their organs! Never mind that one of them is 80 years old.

Do you guys ever stop and listen to yourselves? And before you call me a Jew disinfo agent... stop and listen to yourselves.

No one would call you a Jew, you're just retarded.

bump

Why would a lawyer share its info? And on top of that engage in speculations on infowars?
Good lawyers dont do shit like that.
This is smelling like nothingburgers.

bump, keep the hammer down OP

Bump

Ah is this the thread they're trying to slide with all the bullshit shill threads?

BUMP

i dont think so
its weak and gay

You mean we are going to hear about another lawyer suicide?

What part of quick rundown do you not understand?

Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

Klaus Eberwein died 8 miles away from the laywer's office putting all these connections together, Elizabeth Lee Beck.

These three people were all connected either by the Clintons, or they were investigating the Clintons, specifically the human trafficking/organ transplant aspect of the CF. These three people are now dead.

Elizabeth Lee Beck knew one of these dead persons personally.

Elizabeth Lee Beck might be next.

>SHILLS SLIDING THESE THREADS HARD
TRUE. BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP
WATCH THE VIDEO NOW!

bump

one more bump. interview with Elizabeth Beck from 6/27/17
youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00 shes talking and acting normal in this interview.
compared to the infowars interview
>HOLY FUCK

She used to be anti-Trump until she realized getting killed by Clinton is worse than getting called out for titty pumping by Donald

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3179223/Donald-Trump-hammers-whack-job-attorney-tried-pump-breast-milk-gave-legal-deposition-saying-knocked-box-Twitter.html

S-stop this, Hillary is innocent.

pumb

I hate this cunt and anybody with the name of "-ovic" so fucking much, I can't wait till their shitty Serb nation is raped and pillage, they aren't "kek based kebab remover" as for they haven't done shit and are too irrevelant to even be cared about. Literally their own known reference is some two dead fags with an accordion and a gta iv plot line

>fuck Serbia
>remove kebabs then you'll worth a shit

Fucking cykas

You're joking right? Info Wars who just claimed NASA had a child slave camp on fucking Mars? Please tell me you don't really think (((Alex Jones))) is a credible source.

go away shill

>infowars
i get that you love their antics, but when did we forget theyre a bunch of tards that dont vet sources and believe anything they hear?

I'm not a shill you retard.

I think her credentials mostly speak for themselves. Which is to say the Infowars presenter didn't actually say much, it was mostly her in her own words.

.02 shekels has been deposited into your account.

bump

fuck shills

this news is YUGE

DONT LET THEM FUCKING SLIDE THIS THREAD YOU FAGGOTS

did you not see how mentally and emotionally distressed that lady was describing the FACTS?? She's a LAWYER. It's basically her job to maintain stability over her mental and emotional state and she's fucking losing it.

If you niggers don't push the fuck out of this story you are retarded. THIS IS A HAPPENING AND YOU ALL LET THE SHILLS WIN?? FUCK YOU

Have thread, will bump

Slide it.

>possibly Cheney.

how is Cheney involved?

>she is a woman who spoke truth

if she spoke truth she might have won, but she couldn't because her finance would lose their fucking minds and she couldn't upset them

>credible journalism

no such thing, Sup Forums is the closest you will be able to find

Fuck off you pathetic scum