How has Tomi Lauren not

Been hired by Fox news or shown her tits.

I miss her commentary.
Sup Forums....can we bring her here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMFz0KBnNeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks like she has small tits. Big tits are a liberal/Jewess thing.

Official Women Bodypart Powerrankings

1. Ass
2. Face
3. Thighs
4. Legs
5. Hips
6. Vagina
7. Tits
8. Feet

Still better than racemixing Lauren Southern.

Get ready to be bombarded by people calling Tomi a coalburner

I bet she has disgusting looking nips.

You forgot armpits, bruh

Daily reminder all self proclaimed "Ass men" are closeted homosexuals or faggots attempting to distract men from the purely feminine features of breasts, hips, and pubic mounds

> Ass
> Not a purely feminine feature
You know that male and female asses are generally very different, right?

Any fat cow can have big tits or get implants. Thats not hard to do
To have a nice ass, you need to workout and dedicate time to bettering your health which is a sign that a girl cares about her well being, and by extension, will care about yours as well like a nice caring wife should.
When you grow up, you'll understand

She's annoying, she writes scripts full of buzzwords which half the time it seems like without the script she wouldn't even know what she's talking about.

She's a populist who appeals to beta's with alt-right opinions and makes bank off of it - she basically just puts a pretty face on those opinions.

I doubt she even knows about half the shit she is talking about - actually this was proven as in every debate she has ever participated in she has lost horribly.

I'm not a leftie either. You can take a look at Milo and say the same shit but at least that guy knows what he's talking about and can provide full in depth unscripted responses to people who ask him questions.

Tomi Lahren is just a pretty young 23 year old girl who has no idea what the fuck she is going on about.

Any fat cow can have a big ass, and ass implants are a thing too now.

Go away plebbit fag.
Go back to your real home.

Ive only ever seen nignogs with fat cow asses and most other non-whites with ass implants

Ha!
That would be as big as her whole boob.
I might like that.

We're refering to the Kat Dennings pic, not Tomi. and that would just be the actual nip, excluding areola.

>ass #1

Disgusting pleb. May as well just go live in a fucking dumpster or move to the south side of Chicago, crack open a 45 and let a girl braid your hair while you tell her about your prollem's.

to be fair, any guy that tall would have girls crawling all over them

Kond of agree, she wrecked trevor noah though so shes not all bad.

>ass #1

fuck off, nigger

>Feminized male name
>Neck tattoo

Thirsty men ruin everything.

She's super hot but dumb as a fucking brick.

>May as well just go live in a fucking dumpster or move to the south side of Chicago,
Aren't those the same thing?

tomi is a poor man's Lauren

>Has to dye her hair to try to be green eyed/blonde haired masterrace

lol

>dye her hair
>to be green eyed

Whatever you know what I mean.
I havent slept in 2 days and I dont know what Im doing on here

some of those moles are irregular she needs to see a dermatologist and probably get 2-3 shave biopsies

>muh Tomi isn't a coal burner
kys, shill

youtube.com/watch?v=EMFz0KBnNeI

I would fuck her face hardcore

>hurr she talked to a nigger
>this'll totally make the alt-right angery durr

but can you imagine living in a time where brown men wouldn't dare look at a white woman, and most would go their entire lives never even seeing a minority

Why is that middle age housewife alone in the snow?

They don't look too bad to me...

>i am single

T-this is my chance, bros.

She's not jewish evidently. If you're not a pure Yenta, no network will touch you. Even the golf channel. Look at their line-up, nothing but plastic surgery-monster Yentas and Trump hating goytoys.

she looks like that girl how killd hure self on netflixs