KEK digits/power thread

It's been too long since a major happening. The religion of peace has made it a shocking month and a half without an incident in civilized nations.

Give kek your power so he may create chaos for our entertainment and ammunition for our cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matjaž_Kek
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-OvPRCXOEJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Upon these digits I swear ww3 in 2018.

Take my powaaaa kek

Faggot no one likes your shitty music I'm going back to the other thread

What shitty music faggot?

It's coming....Praise Keku.

Next Thursday, 9:30 P.M. CT

"A mass shooting led by a terrorist group known as 'Boshinka-Deus' took place. Thirty-four members of Parliament have been reported dead. Ten of the identified terrorists are ex-members of Al-Qaeda and three of them are ex-members of the CIA"

Thirty minutes later

"Militant anarchists take over the Kremlin through violent force. Many government officials have suffered fatal injuries, but specific numbers have not been released yet"

One hour later

"The Russian president has been assassinated! I repeat, the Russian president has been assassinated! The streets of Moscow are in chaos right now as violent anarchists take over the whole city"

"The anarchists have now completely captured the Kremlin. The military has now declared martial law on Russia. Blood is being shed all over the nation"

Ten minutes later

"FEMA has temporarily taken complete control of the government. As of now, all guns have been declared as 'highly illegal' by FEMA and has labeled all gun-owners as 'potential terrorists' "

Eight minutes later

"President Donald J. Trump is currently being detained in an unspecified military prison for attempting to obstruct FEMA's executive actions"

no dice

it's time for the get.

Kek as His Avatar Lord Pepe rides Thoth, the USA Patriotic Bird, down from Valhalla, and publicly slays George Soros, freeing the many, many children in his MKUltra sex dungeon.

What is this copy pasta from?

all plebbit users past and current get inoperable brain cancer and die

No gets?
Pathetic thread

The dark imperium rises!

praise kek

My GOD KEK let it be.

Oh shit, ok I take that back
>checked and kekd

Thank you, strange small island. Thank you. You have brought us the word of the Lord.

CHECKING YOUR DIGITS.

So glad to see this

what chu talkin bout ?

Praise him! He is with us.

H A V O C

Check em

september....something big....a kingpin will fall and a powder keg will blow....

PEPE WILL STRAIGHT ROLL UP

WITH A GUN

AND STRAIGHT UP BUST A CAP

IN A MOTHERFUCKER

TODAY

Kek is not with us. This thread is kill.

fuck off shareblue
shills dont get digits

OC can you seeeee these digits.

McCain dies before sundown next Sunday.

Thoth is at the reigns now.

Look who else is here

please die

Calling guy telling you to go back to plebbit a shill. Wow this place has gone to shit

Hence the Thoth digits. Shariablue niggers need rebuff.

>anime
no seriously fuck off and die you weeb piece of shit. red pilled redditors have a place on /pol unlike you fucking weeb trash

fuck off

The Meme of all

HAAA
CHANNEL YOUR WHITE POWER
HAAAAAAAA
WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER

Literal Mimicry. LEL

based on this, we go for the killshot. which journalist should it be?

Joe Scarborough.

calm down its 2 anime reaction pics
why dont you just go back to TD you seem agitated.

Satanic nigger!

Praise Kek! don't let (((sceptics))) Destroy Any more memes

In one of the CNN journalist larper threads the last post from the larper was 77911. Two major terrorist attacks.

It will be... That bitch with the glasses. whats her name, oh yeah rachel maddow

Should we meme HNK Rijeka into the Champions League Final?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matjaž_Kek

So Pepe attracts a bird huh?

Alright boys, note the 4s, this is how you do it. We have now achieved a happening. Pepe is going to appear in a mystical incident and BTFO Rachel Maddow.

Sorrie, no happenings till september.
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

Thoth the scribe of the underworld has blessed us with some beautiful books though.
The entire pantheon is returning, one at time.
Fun times will be had boys.
Praise kek, praise thoth!

>tfw you are not going to be iterally named Kek

oWo

And this post ended in a 4 too. This shit is too real. Pepe is going to beat Rachel Maddow's ass

Who's next? Osiris, Nut, Anubis, Horus, Ra, Set, or perhaps another?

I'm scared now.......you're a good birdy, r-right

Horus

fuck off weeb faggot

I rolled the sextuple nines earlier today, 07/17/17.
Praise kek.

Get out of our temple blasphemer

Same exact post number... Pepe is definitely going to appear and on live TV and beat Rachel Maddow's ass. We should watch for it.

>mimicry

Who knows, we have to keep our eyes open for signs.

Thoth is the god of hidden knowledge, bringing people out of darkness into the light, seems related to kek in that regard, I don't think he has any good or bad affiliation.

youtube.com/watch?v=-OvPRCXOEJ0

We should be worried if we see Isis then Ra.

kek pls give this faggot the brain cancer i asked for first

I am suddenly reminded of the fable from Aesop where the frogs beg Jove for a king. He gives them a heron, who immediately proceeds to gobble them up.

This fall when college students get back to classes, protests/rallies are going to break down in left versus right violence as seen this spring. Mostly perpetrated by the leftists in the name of 'anti-fascism.'

These incidences will result in retaliatory defensive violence, likely coming from the right. The leftist media will spin it to make it look like the right is violent without provocation and will hammer the wedge into the divide even further.

Bad shit is on it's way my friends, brace yourselves.

Maddow gets BTFO by sheer ineptitude on air, ensuing Twitter storm follows. Hail Kek!

Is this the beginning of Egyptian Gods' Revenge on Moses and the Jews?

Anything to wipe that smugness from her face.

PRAISE HIM

Yes... and Pepe will appear in "a mystical incident" and cause this

Take my power

kek willed it bois

>I am suddenly reminded of the fable from Aesop where the frogs beg Jove for a king. He gives them a heron, who immediately proceeds to gobble them up.

But I sense it's more than that, it's not just her fucking up. It's a mystical incident where Pepe attacks her and shoves a stick up her butt.

no, that's too much. not in the butt. but it is a mystical incident where he appears in physical form and punishes her

Don't be silly. They are already here. The Primordial sees to this.
That was a good get, user. It made me almost lol.
It's your semantics blinding you. He isn't saying it'll be anything but self-evident. Your lack of faith is disturbing.

praise kek

All of your digits are like babies.

Connect to Kek and realize true Chaos magic. If get DWS will be anally raped by a prison guard within five years.

Interesting.
>404
>7667
Very interesting.

but I want a frog to descend upon her on air or something and make her retarded

We shall summon the frog!

Repeat after me.

>Pepe tahi,
>Pepe rua,
>Pepe toru,
>Pepe wha,
>Pepe rima,