Why do gays hate Israel so much?

I've come across a few stories of rather blatant anti-zionism and even anti-semitism in the gay community that seems to be growing

>Jewish symbols banned from Pride Parade (Crosses and Islamic crescent moons were NOT)
newsweek.com/gay-pride-marchers-jewish-flags-told-leave-chicago-parade-628879

>LGBT groups increasingly support boycotting Israel, no other state (even Russia) faces boycotts by LGBT groups
bdsmovement.net/news/surge-support-boycott-israeli-lgbt-film-festival-shows-growing-respect-palestinian-picket-line

>LGBT group refuses to meet with Israeli gay youth
old.seattletimes.com/text/2017845796.html

This led me to do some research, and in places like /r/LGBT and /r/transgender on reddit nearly every time Israel comes up it's in the negative. In fact, Israel seems to be the most disliked country within the LGBT community online except Russia

The question is, why? Israel's gay rights record is not Sweden-level but it's still pretty up there

LGBT probably hates Israel because of their treatment of palastinians.

Palestinians seem to hate gays though. Why do they care?

ad novitatem
supporting palestinians is superficially "progressive" because Israel is a nation state which SJW types despise
and palestinians are the poor colonially oppressed minority
since the whole parade thing is basically one social justice virtue signaling fuck fest it's really no shocker

almost all islamic communities either limit, ban or outright murder homos just like virtually all BLM fuckwits are imeciles that hate whitey. doesn't stop almost any white lefty cuck from supporting either

I fucking hate Kikes too!

Fucking Gross i hate Kikes and Faggots

Faggot here; I'm a huge anti-semite and hate Israel.

I'd rather make the middle east more gay friendly then such up to shitty apartheid israel

I don't think people should be so hateful towards eachother. At the end of the day we're all human beings, and yes we have different opinions, and ways of living life. We just need to accept and love one another.

I don't think people should be so hateful towards eachother. At the end of the day we're all human beings, and yes we have different opinions, and ways of living life. We just need to accept and love one another.

>op caught my interest
This came up recently

>who let trudeu on the keyboard?

Can we drop the lovie dovie, politeness and discuss like adults?
>im Anonymous so Are you
Fuck you, fuck him, them, everyone, everything

Now that we are past the feelings
What is the root of this?

Seriously these people are frustated with their lives and have fucked up minds.can't fix themselves and care about other countries : mena conflict, refugees and feeding africa and not their own. At least they are useful pawns of someone. Like commies / activists were useful for ussr during cold war and some groups by CIA niggers and USA.

Israel, is actually pretty far right when you look at their politics. Ironically though, most Jews still living in the west are far left, so they're actually attacking people that back their politics, when they kick them out of their protest.

Jews are faggots
They are also Jews
Which means they are also the LASFJAOINCVS alphabet soup of degenerates.

(((They))) literally faged up the faggotry. Filled it up with Marxist critical fag theory of oppression. White male's even faggot white males don't want to live like that nor be shit on by niggers spics and dykes just for being white and male.

Also US Jew fags are diaspora Jews Not Zionist Jews. A kike nation serves as an existential threat to them.

Always in the back ground is that voice:

"You need to go home Jew"
Which means they can no longer rape baby Goys.

Acceptance =\= tolerance

If i love my brother and don't intervene with his destructive habits, I would not care for him.

>he is San Francisco leftist
While I dissagree with a person, it os just their ideas & I'd like to win them over or be understood

Leftists, concider you wrong & Deplorable for not agreeing, and demonize you

>drop the bullshit & talk honestly
Issues, & source, not symptoms

>why do gays hate israel
they dont. israel has a huge fag community. fuck jews and fuck fags. go gas yourselves.

>The left are antisemitic now

that's okay, you're both faggot birds of a feather and are a perfect match

But didn't (((US media))) promote all of this gayness? Now it caught a few "chosen people"

Why undermine family structure?
>bring end of days? Rebuild the temple?

gook girl on gook girl love is the purest form of love

they both have penises sir.

I`m dissapointed I tought we were second place after Russia.

Why are you acting like this is new? The left has been rabidly antisemitic ever since they sided with the palisinian arabs agains the jews. This article just highlights the the rabidly antisemitic muslims are farther sepherding the retard leftists as their leaders

The two based Slav nations hate each other.
You are both faggots.

Everyone hates Jews. We know what you are and what you're planning.

I mean in beeing hated by Gays.
I`m ok with Ivans , tho less with thier goverment. Byt considering clash of intrests thats unavoidable.

Havent you heard goy? Hating Israel and jews it's a gay thing! That's right my dear straight white brother!

>Why do gays hate Israel so much?
Because it's fashionable these days and gay people are very susceptible to fashion trends.

> virtue signalling lefties hate Israel amd luv muh poor underdogs
Checks out. Proceed.

The intersectional left dumped Jews for Muslims years ago. The diaspora is just now starting to realize it and its implications for themselves.

You do know the (((leftists))) are spured and funded and intellectualized by US kikes right.

This is your own people hating on you.

> virtue signalling
Describes the employers as much as the fags themselves. Duaspora Jews need muh pity and muh holocoaster and can't do it if they support the upper dog down here.

Because being un-apologetically anti-Israel is entry level politics.

Its blatantly obvious that israel is to USA as north korea is to Russia/china

We fund them constantly despite being a tiny country who causes us nothing but problems. They have an out sized influence on our politics. They have called an voluntary sanctions movement against there country a hate group. The biggest detractor of the jewish state is the jewish people who do not live there.

They are very supportive of the lgbt community so the lgbt community is very supportive of them.

We are pro palestinians. Zionist should be killed on sight

They are the only democracy in the Middle East. We need a strong ally located in the Middle East so we have a foothold in that area

>muh poor 60 iq mudslimes
Conquest. Look it up in the dictionary gay boy. Palestinians lost every single time they tried to get Israel back even though they had the whole Middle East on their side. You lost ahmed, deal with it

HAHAHA

The faggot want to kill over clay on the other side of the ocean.
Also why is it only Zionists? Why not kill all Jews?
Let me guess you are a kike aren't you?

Thanks for the neo-con talking points.

I thought saudi arabia was our foothold? Or was Afghanistan ? you know countries we actually have military bases in?

As for being the only democracy... Its kind of a joke to even be that ignorant.

All those terrible dictatorships in the middle east were usa backed. We were openly opposing democracy. We were neutral in the arab spring. We dont give a shit about democracy.

We like israel for two things. We can pretend to hold the leash when we talk to other countries in the area. Gives us great leverage to say that if we cant go back to bibi with good news we dont know what he will do.

We also use them for alot of our military tech exeriments like our missle defense system. Its great to have some one willing to actually test the weapons we trade with them. There are a ton of israely Defense companies that get rich along with our domestic military defense complex.

Guess we could say...gays are /ourguys/.

American (((Jews))) are worse than Israeli Jews, so much that they are in a secret war with one another

How does one gets more degenerate then that?

Gay people fucking love underdogs and I have found them mostly on the side of Palestinians, unless they're jew

T. Lesbo

to say it tl-dr mode, Israel used LGBT (mostly G) community to pinkwash their apartheid state.

And it's a semi-success: now Israel-friendly LGBT are socially conservative, economically neo-liberal and politically racist

Homosexuality is a mental illness that attracts them to dangerous things. This is why there are bugchasing, scat and paedophilic subcultures within the gay community. They hate Israel because Israel is somewhat accepting of them. They are safe. They love Muslims because Muslims hate and kill them.

Wtf I love gays now

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian

You don't. He maxed out.

Maybe if he has a heroin problem, but that's a little extra gravy on top.

Admit it Shlomo, this is an Isreali false Flag disaster... concocted at Mossad HQ.

Kek, I've not seen this version.
But are you also anarcho-Communist?

Lefties.

Hating on Israel since Cold War times

>Now