Midwest Reich Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0XS48fmmOiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Faggot states, commit suicide

Sage

Illinois here, please help

NE reporting in. Racewar when?

Also from Illinois I want to get out but I don't think I'll get a job that pays what I make anywhere else. How fucked am I?

Any WI fags here?

3am is a weird time to post MWR thread user

Wisco reporting in, whens shit gonna pop off in miltown?

Do you perhaps live in-
>New York
>Texas
>California
>Oregon
>Vermont
>Washington
>Colorado
>New mexico
>Hawaii
If so, neck yourself, hypocrite trash.

Yeah, but not sober.

Buy moar guns, FIB.

Any other MN fags?

Any deplorables from Illinois? I am wondering if I'm the only one here on pol

I live on the border with Michigan.
This is my favourite part of the United States.
That's all I wanted to say have a good night Midwesterners.

SE WI reporting in.

Unfortunately

Yeah this place has seen better days. Sad that we're one of the whiter states.

Ohio reporting

Outstate isn't so bad, but I live in on of the last white enclaves within the 494/694 loop

>he's a coastcuck

Mankato here. There's a bunch of somalian trash nowadays. They don't function at all like normal people and I hate the people who put them here.

The company I work for makes them sign a form saying they can't pray during work hours, so they don't even apply. It's pretty great, but because I'm on the St. Paul side, there are tons of Hmong. Manlets everywhere.

Everyone from Minnesota needs to hang themself today

Watch that practice be outlawed. At least we have a good chance of going red in 2020
>Themself
Learn plurality, nigger.

Any NW Wisco fags here?

that glory feel when I haven't seen a nigger in months

Damn, I fucking wish that were true for me.

years for me

>harley-davidson

i remember that shit everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=0XS48fmmOiE

Almighty Indiana reporting in.
It works for me.
Sweet dreams leaf.

How do we solve the Illinois problem?

--

Wiscoland reporting.

D-do we HAVE to take Illinois??

Well first off, throw all of Chiraq into lake Michigan and use the new water front for the navy bootcamp and more water access for the farmers based part of state

Only if Chiraq goes into the lake but other then that hell no!

A starvation blockade of Chicago will help a lot. Just make sure the liberals aren't allowed to escape the perimeter and their pets will convert them into a source of protein as soon as the store shelves empty. Maybe sooner.

Kansas fag reporting (johnson county)
Barely any blacks near where I live, but way too many mudslimes, mexicans and indians
The houses around me aren't selling because of the permanent curry smell. I just want them gone but there isn't a market for curry houses except for other indians.

I'm kind of sketchy about that. I still see tons of Bernie bumper stickers and most of my friends/acquaintances liked him and didn't want Trump. A few have warmed up to him, but I think it's mostly disillusionment with the establishment rather than the party. People cling to what they know.

Get rid of Illionois, Michigan and Ohio. Goddamn I hate those hellholes

I have a friend who lives in northern WI and he tells me all the time that if wasn't for lumber industry and tourists in the summer, it would be the whites place on earth

>Goddamn I hate those hellholes
Did they burn down Auckland while I wasn't paying attention or what?

So I was looking at population statistics earlier and it got me to thinking about the final solution to the Illinois question. Notice that Illinois is one of the least white states in the union. But it gets worse.

This shows the percentage of white children. Illinois is quickly becoming the California of the midwest. It's a breeding ground at this point.

I think the biggest problem with IL is the junk rated debt crisis..... Would we just write it off and void it or bail them out to save the based farmland?

I live in northern wisconsin. Every day I'm seeing more and more shitskins. Fucking grocery stores are hiring them. I see them porchmonkeying. Heroin addicts are funding them.

Also normies up here are naive to how shit some races are. They buy into the "we are all humans" narrative. Since Hmongs are non-violent chinks that work hard they think all minorities might be that harmless.

Assuming the state government ceased to exist all debts could be declared null and void although creditors would undoubtedly sue any and all successor states. In which case I'd advocate lawfully dispossessing all in state liberals of their assets and liquidating them while pressing them into indentured servitude to shore up the budget. Social media history can be used as proof of liberalism. I'm not even kidding.

Redpill me on Ohio, please.

our flag

so its just as bad as Eau Claire and Appleton?

I love Culver's

We need 12 stars in there somewhere?

>I love Culver's
Who doesn't? It waaaaaaaaaay better then the over rated places like in'n'out,whataburger,and whitecastle!

stars are overrated

hmm.... how about state shields like germany? 1 for each state

>KCMO reporting

Born and raised, live in Omaha tho currently visiting KC

isnt the WW1 museum there? and oh my god... We're going to have the best quality food in North America XD

I had a concrete mixer yesterday. Good stuff.
>in'n'out,whataburger,and whitecastle!
Never had any of that except white castle. God white castle was awful.

>isnt the WW1 museum there?
Yep, you can tell where its at cause the memorial has a phallic statue

Question is...do why keep the memorial or keep it and fix it up?

*Correction:.do we keep the memorial and fix it up? or do we get rid of it?

Eau Claire and Appleton are much worse.

When I grew up up here I rarely saw a black person. I didn't have any black schoolmates all the way through school including highschool. There where a few foreign exchange students from central asia and of course a few Hmongs. Now, every single day I go outside I see blacks.

Wausau is taking an influx of population and the shitty parts of town are getting even shittier. Merrill wants to be based, but there are too many coalburners and naive people. Rhinelander has a drug epidemic with tons of thefts and burglaries. Tomahawk Pepsi bottling keeps hiring niggers (Coca Cola does this in Rhinelander too).

Niggers as in Somalians or the ones that have been here? Because I figure there has got to be a stream of them leaving Chicago. There is already a large transplant population here in the Twin Cities.

Good morning fellow Midwestern German Americans
Iowa reporting in.
Use a map with western Pennsylvania next time!
I have to say of all the places i have traveled western wisconsin has the most white nationalists

Is MN where immigrant can shoot white women??

Both. There are sheet wearing Somalis and rap-blasting thugs.

No, it's where cops shoot Australians

checked

Okay. Thank you

North Dakota here.

Fuck off we're full. We don't want in your cuck confederation. Minnesota is full of fucking somalians and a cancer on this land. Come here and fuck around and we will fucking shoot you. There are thousands of hunters with dozens of rifles that could pluck your faggot degenerate asses from the comfort of a 2nd story window from 2 blocks away.

Stay the fuck out of North Dakota. This is you only warning.

>thousands of hunters with dozens of rifles
So you guys are good at sharing then?

We will gladly share bullets. Delivered at no expense to you at incredibly impressive speeds. It will blow your mind.

Sorry ND we'll need your state controlled bank as our means of escaping the Federal Reserve.

Minnesota national guard could destroy you guys. Just saying

liberate grand island first pls

Is it true that MI is turning into Sweden?

If your math is as good as your shooting I'll be fine. You might want to lay off the firewater chief.

why all the infighting?
we need to quell the influx of chicago niggers infesting our towns and white cities.
that should be are focus, save your ammunition for nigger skulls

get the fuck out Australia

now don't make me come over there an give ya a piece or two

The National Guard wouldn't do shit. An armed and resistance populace would fuck up any american army that tried to occupy.

>Minnesota national guard
I could gun down a few dozen somalians wearing 20 year old YMCA shirts by myself.

I am just being fair. Come and try some shit. No one gives a shit about the press or the media. A few dead faggots with exit wounds in their skull the size of billiard balls isn't going to make anyone lose any sleep.

*each

Is your autism appeased?

Not really, no. Post forearm with timestamp to prove you're not a drunken injun.

I'm further north than you.

>give me evidence so I can link your racist bigoted illegal fully automatic weapon to the ATF and claim you threatened to blow up my mosque

I don't need to pull out my dick. Come here and start shit. There won't be any boisterous chest puffing or shouting matches about "respect". There will be a body and a very peaceful town that did not hear a single thing.

>There won't be any boisterous chest puffing or shouting matches about "respect"
Is the reservation really that boring? Seen any skinwalkers or spooky shit lately?

Chicago Delende Est

Yeah. It is crazy boring. So there is no reason to ever come here. So you're best off jerking off in your own state and leaving us the fuck alone. We're just a bunch of drunk Listerine sipping violent angry natives with long guns and a hate for whitey.

Did you post this?
>Guys, time to get the perfect hashtag ready. Autism set to turbo. Come on now. I need something to paste on all the upcoming images

>#ArianaAckbar
I've been to south dakota and thought it was nice. Visited Rushmore while I was there. I'll probably check out ND some day. They still have the oil jobs there or has that dried up?

What about the UP of MI

Not mr,jong un?

>Minnesota national guard could destroy you guys
Dude, they have Grand forks AFB and Minot AFB and most of the ICBM sites?

>most ICMB
>launching missiles on yourself

never been there unfortunately, but I hear there are lots of Finnish nationalists there?

Nah, northern Idaho has the most of them. Went there to visit a friend once and we would randomly shout "FUCK NIGGERS" at the top of our lungs and nobody would give a shit.