How would Republicans have reacted if Chelsea Clinton sat in for Hillary at the G20?

Gay20 is stupid anyways

They would have shat Twinkies.
Childlike conservatives are the biggest political hypocrites

What a ridiculous presidency this has turned out to be. I can't believe so many on Pol actually believed he was going to be the saviour of the USA lmao. He's like everything bad about the establishment but on steroids

The g20 is a joke. Nobody gives a shit about "world leaders" anymore. Given the fact that most of these cunts hate the US treating them with any dignity whatsoever is an insult to every red blooded American.

how the fuck is that behaving like a dictator? Also, as long as she didnt make any promises, who the fuck cares?

>there are more Liberals in Media
>thinks that they'll play by the same rules as the one conservative news channel left

holy shit, I tried to avoid this board for so long, but seeing retarded 'muh liberties' rednecks complaining about free speech is hilarious

It really only applies to the USA. Nowhere else in the western world are conservatives as anti intellectual and retarded as the USA. USA is finished as a superpower everyone will now follow either EU under Germany or China.

Mate you are a snake flag that means you're totally detached from reality. Go back to the woods you fag

>implying drumpf is more qualified than her in any way

This. No one cares what out of touch elites think anymore, they not only spent their political capitol but charged it to a plat card unable to pay the bill. Seriously why in the hell do you fucks still think you matter. The only logic I can come up with is either A: Paid Shill or B: Sheeple who behaves like a good little sheeple before slaughter. I wanna say your honestly mentally ill but the tactics show you know what your doing, your just fucking stupid/arrogant ( its own form of stupidity).

HAHAHAHA GLORMPGH TOTALLY BTFO!!!

You have to go back.

Pol Pot?

Neg, just an ingorant aussie who thinks hes the shit that has everything right. Except guns and self defense, your not allowed to do that. Even though a fucking bunny rabbit will even fight back if cornered.

Don't project, nigger.

>Chelsea Clinton sat in for Hillary at the G20?
Its the G20, who effin cares. She could not do any worse than her mother....

Difference is Chelsea is ugly and Ivanka is hot

I wILL GeT yOU GRuMpfLinGs iF iTs tHE lASt THiNg i dO!

>Globalists 20
>relevant

Like they'd include him in their plans

>It's fine to shit on Ivanka Trump for this
>but it's good if Chelsea does it because those stupid conservatives will be so mad!
Really makes me think

>Effien
You have to go back to plebbit

Are you sad that this didn't get a (you)? Live to see another day my mediocre shitposter.

Remember to put sage in the options field.

Angela Merkel agreed with letting Ivanka sit in.