Brit/pol/ - No Links Edition

No Links because fuck Tuesdays.

Thread theme:
youtu.be/TSJlZvQ3XgE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/shs7VQhVvxA
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/18/labour-mps-urge-party-to-do-more-to-appeal-to-the-english
youtube.com/watch?v=1GFhoQg-k3U&feature=youtu.be
theguardian
archive.is/JE7oS
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=1GFhoQg-k3U&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/gJUc-bdhIHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where is everyone?

Hiding from the Momentum tripfags and their buddies

youtu.be/shs7VQhVvxA

>No Links because fuck Tuesdays.
Isnt it time for you to go to kindergarten?

Nah

THINGS

They died for nothing.

is this about mogg again?

They died for all of what we have today.

They just didn't know it.

where is the britpol wtf

bugger all's happening mate
if you come here for anything but British politics then it's your own fault

im goin on a crime spree lads, not even ur coppas will be able to stop me

Fuck off Irish rape baby.

Why hasn't any Ulstermen killed him yet?

>voted best looking people on earth

your insecurity is showing

Dudes what am i gonna do i fucked up my a levels so cant get into uni i have called every college in my city and none of them will take to to finish how do i get qualifications to be able to get into uni i have found one place which charge 9k but my mum said thats way too much money so idk what i'm gonna do i feel like giving up on life

Inflation dropped to 2.6% the: "muh brexit world ending" narrative is crumbling.

Get an apprenticeship? It will pay basically nothing, but you'll be learning valuable skills and maybe within a couple of years you could be trained and working for the company.
Maybe go into machining or motor mechanics. Obviously it depends on what you're good at.

there are hardly anywhere in my areas doing web of software development apprentice ships i have applied for the only two i could find and none of them have got back to me so i assume i don't have a place most stuff want you to have gone through uni first

study harder and retake your A-levels

Hmm, yeah that's tricky.
Don't suppose you could do some menial job at a supermarket or something for a year or so, then pay for uni yourself? Idk

4 more days to find out if I've been caught speeding or not.

Fucking hell, lads, the stress is killing me. If I get 6 points I lose my licence and have to take my test again, which I previously failed three times.

6 points? Over what period of time? Maybe driving really isn't for you m8 with six fucking points.

Labour group urges party to do more to appeal to the English

“They are strongly patriotic, believe in community and contribution and, like it or not, were much more likely to vote leave,” Denham added. “We won’t win their support by simply waving St George crosses but by respecting who they are and showing we understand their fears and concerns.”

He claimed that some party activists worried that engaging with Englishness meant making concessions to racism and xenophobia, adding: “It doesn’t, and we’ll help show how.”

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/18/labour-mps-urge-party-to-do-more-to-appeal-to-the-english

The Labour Party should use this in their recruitment attempt :

youtube.com/watch?v=1GFhoQg-k3U&feature=youtu.be

Can someone make a proper Brit/pol/ with links and stuff ?

>theguardian com/politics/2017/jul/18/labour-mps-urge-party-to-do-more-to-appeal-to-the-english
archive.is/JE7oS
>youtube com/watch?v=1GFhoQg-k3U&feature=youtu.be
hooktube.com/watch?v=1GFhoQg-k3U&feature=youtu.be

I haven't got 6 points yet, lad, but if I did get them I'd lose my licence, which is why I'm worrying.

i want to there are only 2 colleges in my city doing computer science and they wont let me back in to redo it

You won't get 6 points

how fast were you going??

Sorry m8 read that wrong. Hopefully you weren't caught. I got caught by one of those speed trap wankers at the top of my street once.

I bet you can commute to study somewhere else with less than 1 hour travel

I hope you have a license for that deadly weapon.

Make sure to store it back in it's regulated safe when you are done too.

there is one place that isn't a uni i have spoken to them on the phone it's a foundation degree course i have to call them when i get my results
you can lose your license from speeding once??

R.I.P. to women being unable to drive in adverts.

Why are you so shit at driving?

>(((gender stereotypes)))
>implying both men and women don't benefit from the traditional family roles

Made the mistake of opening the door to some Australian sounding cunt from the TV license. Then I just didn't go back to the door. It's been 4 minutes now.

I was reading up on the pamphlet wars the other day and I came across this little ditty on wikishit about the feminist application that went
>A common idea promoted by many literary works and the general attitude towards females, Lanyer's work "Eve's Apology in Defense of Women" refuted the belief that Eve is responsible for the fall of man. A very uncommon and unpopular stance to take, Lanyer accomplishes her defense through structuring it as an apology, one of the earliest subversive feminist texts
>accomplishes her defense through structuring it as an apology, one of the earliest subversive feminist texts
which got a bit of a giggle out of me for the sheer degree to which women and manipulation and subversion really haven't changed at all over the years.
It's a bit of a loose connection to the topic at hand but the subject matter kind of struck me in the same way, just for the patent manipulation employed - it really never seems to go out of phase does it?

Just tell them you remove all Implied Right of Access from them to your property and to fuck off.

They are a private business they can't do shit.

It's not very surprising that the weaker sex has to employ subversive and manipulative methods in order to get ahead, of course many women don't do it on purpose or with any malcontent. Some women are clever enough to know that the married family benefits them greatly.

I don't usually answer the door for the cunts, thought they were Amazon. He's left something in my letter box and fucked off for now.

>poles are based and right win-

Would you rather he be dressed in latex with his knob hanging out?

>all Poles are the same
>all of any Western nationality are the same

Believe it or not, even a few redpilled leafs exist.

Surely you jest?

I completely believe this

imo Tony Blair is one of the antichrists of the book of revelation, he fits all the signs. Him being a freak bender just makes it even more certain
He also went to bohemian grove and had close ties to Hillary

unfortunately that probably means we're not done with him yet.

This nasty little paki needs to be fired.

He has absolutely no authority in the matter. The Queen invited him.

>none of them will take to to finish

I see a couple every day.
Makes me feel like leafs aren't so bad for a second but then I see another leaf post and the magic is ruined.

He's a cheeky little cunt who thinks he's Prime Minister already.

Sadly, he probably will be PM within a decade. Just in time to declare the Sharia

You fucked up, now go into an apprenticeship in something you think you will enjoy. You will get paid basically nothing, but at the end of it you'll get a certificate for working for a year with an experienced teacher.

That will actually be super useful and you can probably from there get full time job that's decent and lets you work with your hands.

If it's something to respond to them just reply and say "I don't have a TV/watch live TV and I remove all Implied Right of Access to my property"

If it's anything else just throw it away and claim you never received it.

Also never give them your name or confirm anything with them, you can literally stonewall them with "No Comment" or "I am not confirming or denying anything"

Or just say fuck off and slam the door in their face, they literally can not do anything you do not let them do.

if you think places like wales or the north east for example would elect a muslim you're off your fucking head mate. You'd see newcastle and sunderland go conservative for the first time in a century if that happened.

youtu.be/gJUc-bdhIHQ

Moggy wooing the ladies.

Not true. Last election, Newcastle went labour, wolverhampton went labour... we're seeing classic Tory strongholds go labour. This trend will only get worse as the conservatives fail to deliver good results (I'm not implying labour is better)

but this country is demographically and culturally dead anyway, the generation growing up to become the prime demographic is 50% non white and 80% labour voters. Hence why labour insist on appealing to 'da youf' so much.

If you're 19 or over get yourself on an access course.

They are a level equivalent and can be done in pretty much every field.

He's the "quintessential" paki
>manlet
>rude
>slimy
>speech impediment
>uses "Multicultural London English"
>crypto-extremist
>uppity
>possibly a repressed homosexual
>agitating to destroy English customs
>etc.

I'd rather they stop wanking around showing women doing DIY jobs in every DIY store advert

Have you fucked your a levels in the sense you feel you did shit at them or have you had your results?

Whoever fished this piece of shit out of the Thames and put it in a suit deserves a visit to the tower

Newcastle has voted Labour since 1928 or then abouts. Labour's working class northern vote and Welsh vote would immediately be lost if it was a Muslim running for leadership. Then what does Labour have? That is, or was, their backbone. They'd have to rely on the pakis in Birmingham and London who manage to turn some shithole constituencies Labour but not enough to make Labour recover from a Muslim leader.

So true. He really represents everything that is bad and wrong with letting these fucking animals into our society.

To add to that
>Labour
>Sharia Liberal
>Thinks he's more important than he is, they all do for some reason

Tory strongholds have started voting for literal niggers in red ties. What makes you think Wales and da Norf wouldn't vote for their local labour (white) MP even if Sadiq was leader?

>one place which charge 9k
How old are you and what course is it? If you're still 18 at the start of the course I don't think they're allowed to charge you (unless it's HE). Even if they do you can probably get a tuition fee loan for that shit.

the choices where in the mayor election where
>Jew
>Muslim
and guess who has a more reliable voter base
Why could /our bojo/ stay for another tern

*why couldnt

Because I understand the cultural and class divide we have in this country in regards to politics. We don't have a simple left to right scale. The North and Wales have been Labour's backbone for the past century because they were always seen as the working man's party but these people are, undoubtedly, more socially conservative which is why UKIP (before Brexit) polled so high in these areas too. Labour's only other completely secure vote in the country is the pakis and this map probably roughly predicts an election result w/ a Muslim leader. It would be suicide for Labour to have Sadiq or any Muslim leading its party and they probably know this to a degree. They would isolate their historic voting bloc in a time where their party is a complete disaster anyway, many of your voters turn to UKIP, BNP, or the first alternative party that pops up, and their last 3 PMs have been disasters. which is why it'll never happen in the near future.

Like I said I predict the results would look like pic related.

Zac actually has the potential to be a brilliant parliamentarian. He was chasing the pedo story while in parliament too and wants to break the corruption in the tory party.

Seriously, where is everyone?

These threads usually hit 300 posts in an hour, if that.

I've noticed the whole site has been going slower recently, so where did everyone go?

to work?

There's 2 brit/pol/ threads at the minute, one of them is about some Polish girl offing herself, the other has no links so not only are we thread split, its hard to tell which is the real Brit/pol/.

And work too but that doesn't usually stop it.

Its as if everybody is a NEET

>London

Wow look how spread out and integrated the muslims are.

>Zac actually has the potential to be a brilliant parliamentarian. He was chasing the pedo story while in parliament too and wants to break the corruption in the tory party.
You have to be fucking with me

hello lads

do you know any websites that are good because when ive been asking about them before lot of people say they try and scam you for your money

i moved my courses around a bit so i have an as in photography which i should get an okay grade for , a certificate in game development an as in computing which i got a c for and an a level in design which i should get an okay grade for. My computing teacher left about a month into the second year and we had supply teachers which didn't know computing until about a month before the exam because the teacher left i got behind on my coursework and got really stressed out so i had to drop the subject because i couldn't cope with it as i was also struggling with depression and mental health issues at the time. Because i only have one full a level i'm in a weird area because i was told having 2 as levels will count as good as an a level but when i went to my colleges careers person they basically told me i have no hope of getting into uni.

Look at the sadness in his empty kike eyes

i'm 18 the course is at a privately owned college so there is no way i can get a grant or funding other than getting a loan from the bank but that is the only place i have found which is in my area and will take me but it's a uni level course the 9k is only for one year though so it might end up being alot more if i stay longer

A high percentage of voters don't look into who they vote for enough alot of my parents and family and their friends all vote labour just because they are supposed to be good for the working class but don't look into it enough to actually know what they are going to do

fucking hell is that the mayor of london how the fuck is a mudslime manlett gonna be a good politician

Actually can't be arsed to try and be smart any more lads, it's too much hard work to have inciteful opinions on current affairs and other subjects people talk about

Gonna just wank and be alone all my life I reckon

Mate it sounds like you dont know what you want if you keep changing minds. Dont give into the social pressure of university if your not doing a worth while degree. Apply for an apprenticeship instead if your grades are all over the place.

Access courses are free if you are under 24, they last a year and most colleges do them.

Sorry to hear you fucked your a-levels, I did the same, a lot of people do. The best advice is to just have another go.

Dont give in to nihlism mate then ((they)) have already got you.

You're not alone. If that's any solace. It's going to be interesting to see our generation being the world leaders and how many of them will be directionless lonely neets.

i've always been dead set on computing that's why i moved my other courses around a bit but it's just aids that my teacher left because it fucked up one of the only things i am great at
okay thank you i'm gonna look into them

I'm /fit/, not too ugly, own a house and make good money (income will go over £50k for the first time this year). Where do I find a decent wife to have children and a stable family with? Preferably with the minimum amount of drama.

Not too into sex or women but would like a family (parents both dead, only sibling lives in Australia).

Church.

Is your picture implying Diogenes wasn't a "chad"?

Are you stupid?

Church.