When did you realize Frenchs were superior ?

when did you realize Frenchs were superior ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2LiHRlclLkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I saw Alizee's music video

When they got raped by Germany

When did you realize germans were superior?

Right after they beat the German's asses in WWI and WWII

Trump's looking very nervous in that photo. I think it's clear who is serving who.

youtu.be/2LiHRlclLkU

They hate eachother. Macron is a cuck and Trump is being nice.

He's not nervous in that photo he's trying not to piss himself with laughter you bloody eurofags

>Trump obviously does not want to interact with this "man"
>Macron desperate to show how "presidential" he is

When did you realise sheep were superior?

When they ended up too stupid to defend their values and imported Africa to rape the french people and destroy Paris and with it any and all tourism. They have to be really special superior in their fucking heads to do this

Trump was pulling off when the picture was taken.
Stop being such an idiot.

lol hes like her little kid

fuck off frog

A...a...at that handshake.

That's what Macron is into bud.

Just look at the language, French is more beautiful.

wtf was that? Its like the qwop version of a handshake

>lmao someone get this manlet off me already

Kek, Macron is such a fucking autist. He spent the whole next week telling every reporter who wanted to hear it about how good he's at giving handshakes and projecting strength through them.

Fucking idiot. First of all does squeezing the other person's hand to the point where it gets painful project strength - you give them a firm handshake that gives them a rough idea of your strength and purposefulness, you don't try to crush their bones.

Secondly, all of it is undone when you talk about it because it clearly shows that not even you yourself believe the handshake sufficiently communicated those things but instead spell them out again to really make sure everyone else got it.

>to the point where it gets painful project strength
Forgot a "not" in there

I really wish we could adopt French function composition notation. The israeli right to left bulshit pisses me off so much