Who will be next to go?

Get in here AusFags! Two Greens' senators have lost their jobs in the past week because they "just found out" that they were citizens of other countries.
TOP KEK!

Who will be the next to go?
Can we use our collective autism to investigate other Greens politicians to see if we can get another one?
They only have seventeen in the senate, two is a big deal maybe we can actually get some things done now that two of them are gone, before they are replaced that is.

This is a good day for Emu land!

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/larissa-waters-resigns-second-greens-senator-forced-to-quit-over-dual-citizenship-20170718-gxdg9e.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miro_Cerar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alenka_Bratušek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janez_Janša
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borut_Pahor
archive.is/N3Tcq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Australia_Free_Trade_Agreement
tiq.qld.gov.au/download/business-interest/export/free-trade-agreements/China-Australia-Free-Trade-Agreement.pdf
theguardian.com/science/head-quarters/2014/feb/25/internet-trolls-are-also-real-life-trolls
archive.is/mrW6d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here are the names of the federal politicians listed as being born overseas:
In the House of Representatives:
Tony Abbott, Liberal Party (born in London, England)
Darren Cheeseman, Labor Party (born in Christchurch, New Zealand)
Paul Fletcher, Liberal Party (born in Devizes, Wiltshire, England)
Sussan Ley, Liberal Party (born in Kano, Nigeria)
Brendan O’Connor, Labor Party (born in London, England)
Maria Vamvakinou, Labor Party (born in Lefkada, Greece)
Tony Zappia, Labor Party (born in Platì, Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy)
In the Senate:
Eric Abetz, Liberal Party (born in Stuttgart, West Germany)
Doug Cameron, Labor Party (born in Bellshill, Scotland)
Mathias Cormann, Liberal Party (born in Eupen, Belgium) Alex Gallacher, Labor Party (born in New Cumnock, Scotland)
Scott Ludlam, Greens Party (born in Palmerston North, New Zealand) - LOL
Nigel Scullion, Country Liberal Party (born in London, England)
Larissa Waters, Greens Party (born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada) - LOL
Penny Wong, Labor Party (born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia)

Bernadi calling out the globalists

Like, not even dual citizens? Or aren't you allowed to be a dual citizen in parliament?

>Staunch monarchists
>Sole allegiance to Australia

Can't be a dual citizen, but it's not exactly hard to renounce citizenship. Both Abbott and Gillard (both born in UK proved within the last few days they made sure they renounced before they entered Parliament)

No, you have to be 100% Australian and nothing else.
The two Greens senators are both Australian citizens.

First for the revival of the Liberals after Malcolm Turnbull brings us down.

Wow Australia, you really are fucked, no wonder they don't give a shit about Australia.

put aus/pol/ in the title m8

>90% of his government is run by people born in Yugoslavia

How was qanda last night lads? Any memes?

They will be able to see the inside Manus island now.

labors going to win the next election and instate gay marriage and national safe schools

BREAKING: The Queen of Australia has resigned after it was revealed she in fact still holds British citizenship

british muslim on the panel saidaustralia needs to get its priorities straight because australians are more likely to die from furniture falling on them than dying to islamic terrorism

Plenty of Prime Ministers in our early history were born in the UK, nothing happened.

This bullshit distinction between the UK and Australia is a manufactured one. We are the same people, or we were before gooks, niggers and kikes started showing up.

Not if right wing memes control the Senate. Imagine the clusterfuck of Labor having to negotiate with Pauline and Cory

Apparently, some butthurt Greens supporters started harassing based Tones, asking him
>Where is your evidence that you renounced your British citizenship,
and he, much like the times that they challenge him on policy, was like:
>BAM! Here is the evidence!

So... By-Election in those 2 seats? God I hope this means the end to those little faggot loving commies called the Greens!

The eternal pikey has been here since colonial days and has never liked the British

Bunk bed jihad

hope you are sitting down - dont want to shock you but it was shit.

CAN POL GET THEM DEPORTED FOR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR LIKE ESPOINAGE?

>Rumour mongers
>RumoUr
Stealth anglo

The Irish were British by right of conquest. Deal with it potatoniggers.

No wonder the fucking Greens are so obssessed with illegal immigrants.

Maybe they'll put the Breast Feeders in charge.

Not surprised one of them was a fucking Leaf.

>Monarch
>Citizen
No retard. Next you'll epect the Queen to have a passport or her cars to have license plates.

Our last 4 prime ministers:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miro_Cerar
>Ljubljana, Slovenia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alenka_Bratušek
>Celje, Slovenia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janez_Janša
>Grosuplje, Slovenia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borut_Pahor
>Postojna, Slovenia

They are all born in Slovenia, doesn't matters if Slovenia was under Yugoslavia, since Yugoslavia had multiculturalism where races and different countries of Yugoslavia didn't mix among each other.

>pls pls pls catch Penny Wong out

>Imagine the clusterfuck of Labor having to negotiate with Pauline and Cory

pauline hanson has lost some popularity after her "no tards in schools" comments. not sure how cory bernadis australian conservatives are going.

Pretty bad, desu,
Mehdi wasn't challenged when he started complaining about
>MUH PEACEFUL MUSLIMS
>MUH POLICE RACISM
There was one based old man, pic related, who raised concerns about Muslim birth rates, but he was shouted down as a racist.
Here is a link:

Oh I had a sensible chuckle there m8

I was also taught at school my whole life to use rumour, neighbour, etc

i want One Nation to become huge but i dont think it can happen with Pauline running the show, as much as i like her she has to step down if she wants her party to do well

>100% Australian

You mean abbo?

They're not saying shit about mass immigration and gook buyers. I'm pretty over them.

The right is toast Labor/Green is going to win.

>Cheeseman

>>pls pls pls catch Penny Wong out

>she gets sent back to malaysia
>executed for being a dyke and going against sharia
>she dies happily checking her privilege

The best part of this was all of the smug leftists harping on about how Right Wingers proved themselves too stupid to be representatives because they clearly didn't know the constitution.

Then bam - They get smacked right in their fucking faces and lose two deputy leaders.

I sincerely hope they get hit with a fine large enough to sink their shitty commie party.

So English then.

they have to pay back their wages,

>The right is toast Labor/Green is going to win.

we had a good run at least: we were one of the last western countries to hold off fag marriage.. its one of the first things labor will do when they become government whether australians want it or not.

i personally did not realise I was raised on the West Coast of the South Island of New Zealand, from my memories it was that Lucky Country Tasmania - to whom, - TO WHOM I HAVE REPRESENTED MY CONSTITUENTS IN MY MISTAKEN BELIEF OF BEING AUSTRREEEEEEEEEE.

NZ needs some more pols, send them that way. It's like a reverse Terminator against Winnie for the election.

In all truth, you don't really have much option to take British politicians who went over in the 60s. The £5 poms were half the reason that Australia is remotely well populated with whites or you'd be stuck with half irish, half ukranians.

What is Liberal party in Australia, Communist or Nazi?

I'm going to vote for greens again! God only knows we need more brown people in this country.

atleast julia gillard was against same sex marriage, a lot of people forget that, because they dont want to believe that an atheist was against same sex marriage

I wish slavic brothers were running 90% of the government. We would let the serbs deal with all the reffos on nauro... problem solved...

its a mix of rightwing/centrists

>Communist or Nazi?
Think of the Chetniks.

source? need for greens bantz

neither or both of us were dead then. None of us were alive when this happened.

Is this aus/pol/?

Turnbill says it's dead center, and works for me.

>bondi leb detected

Friendly reminder that Green's voters are sub human, and should be treated as such

Green Party in NZ are getting BTFO too. That fat toad maori cunt just got arrested on welfare fraud.

shes since (((changed her mind))).

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Frank chung is /ourchink/

archive.is/N3Tcq

You do realize Liberal party made a free trade with China:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Australia_Free_Trade_Agreement
That's when Abbott was in office and as result your Queensland is now owned by China, which means migrants from China own Australia and of course since they own it they will be moving there for business.

Chinks began their takeover a long time before Abbott became PM. He didn't stop it, but he didn't cause it all

wog here, roast me

Turnbull is pushing Dutton as the Conservative great white hope to try and shut up Abbott.

Should work about as well as most things Turnbull does.

We really need him to quit politics and start campaigning for leftist causes.

The right would never lose again.

Eric Bana wasn't very funny in the Castle

Man, the Chinese invasion has been going on long before that, and it's a two party fleecing. People forget that, although Labor started dismantling the White Australia policy, it was the Liberals who finished it.

We just had our fucking Liberal party leader come out and tell us that they are not even a conservative party.

We can read it in free trade agreement by your government:
tiq.qld.gov.au/download/business-interest/export/free-trade-agreements/China-Australia-Free-Trade-Agreement.pdf
>China is Queensland’s largest merchandise trading partner with exports valued at A$11.424 billion. China is Queensland’s largest source of international students, with 19,169 students in 2014-15 and second largest international visitor source market, with 302,242 tourists in 2013-14. China is a major source of foreign investment in the Queensland resources, property and agriculture sectors.

This is a result of this agreement, China can't simply just come to Australia without legal backup.

Yup Abbott was a weak willed globalist bitch.

And Turnbull makes him look good.

Literally "Liberal". As in "Sell everything to foreigners and import as much cheap labour as possible".

They're basically our Tory party. Same garbage.

SAVAGE

by "wog" do you mean actually southern european real wog or leb asian imposter?

italy will be majority african within 10 years

lmao

*The world

Dealing With Trolls

As with all online forums, this subreddit has its share of trolls. There are different types of trolls, typically they share common characterisitics (see next section). Trolls will typically post deliberately inflammatory messages which are intended to generate further inflammatory responses. They will complain about being the victim of the inflammatory responses; endeavor to obtain allies against the discrimination "they feel"; try to paint everything as an us against them situation. The whole objective of the exercise is to disrupt the subreddit, or make someone else do something they wouldn't have done, for the troll's own laughs.

It is important to note that a troll doesn't always resort to insults, some of them will pretend to hold ideals that are unpopular within the subreddit, they will state they are not a troll. Political trolling is common on /r/australia.

No definition of a troll will ever be fully complete as the possibilities for disruption are endless.

Characteristics of a Troll?

A troll usually has little or no interest in genuine discussion or contributing to the subreddit and is interested in :

Deliberately angering people, often making sweeping generalisations about the views of other members of the subreddit.
Breaking the normal flow of debate/discussion.
Deliberately being annoying for the sake of being obnoxious.
Making themselves the main topic of interest or discussion.
Trolls often use newly made accounts, they will often run multiple accounts simultaneously, even to the extent of creating discussion with themselves to draw people in.

Also see: theguardian.com/science/head-quarters/2014/feb/25/internet-trolls-are-also-real-life-trolls

How to Best Deal with Trolls?

You should immediately report anyone who is outright abusive and is harassing genuine users of the subreddit.
“Don’t Feed the Troll" - avoidance is the best policy, this means ignoring their submissions and comments.

Why not archive?
archive.is/mrW6d

Sorry mate, I'll do it next time.
I haven't baked much bread in my life, I am someone who normally eats the bread without baking.

Is that the one who was breastfeeding in the senate?

yes

yup, lol

full on greek, cunt. was born here though. my grandparents migrated during ww2. i look about as greek you can get though cunt

na even if africa doubled population in 10 years chinks will still have over a billion more

She should have spent more time checking her Canadian citizenship status and less time feeding her baby in the middle of giving a speech in parliament.
Am I rite lads???

No, you tryhard faggot. Castrate yourself.

Type "turkish embassy" into jewgle images and see what the first pic is

>No, you have to be 100% degenerate and nothing else.
Got it.

No worries brother

chinks are breeding again hey? At least when whites kick the can they'll be a far more authoritarian, traditional, world leader to keep the africans in their place (figuratively and literally)

The green co leader in NZ said she lied to get more benny while sitting her law degree. And they also got a refugee running for parliment, the greens were saying they want 5000 more refugees in NZ and an increase of benifits. I dont know how this green co leader hasnt got the sack. All this shits been on tv here as elections are coming up.

isnt that the same bitch who told pauline hason that diversity was our strength? glad shes gone.

The wails of dismay from her fans on her Facebook page are delicious.

lel without whites holding them back nignogs would be exterminated

can't believe i've lived long enough to see one nation replace the greens.

But that's how its spelt in Australia

>"""""refugees""""""
>could have found refuge in any one of the dozens and dozens of countries between theirs and NZ
>no they have to come to NZ

ABC is currently running a story promoting Cory Bernardi in QLD and gushing about how much better he is than One Nation.

No ulterior motives there I'm sure. The ABC just woke up today and decided Cory was a top bloke.

post screenshots

Would be amazing, lads!

eh, it's a better use of my taxdollars than their usual piece about Trump's handshake

Is this a sign? Is Penny getting caught next?