NZ South Island here

Honestly cunts what's it like up north? I don't have any family or any connections and the last time I went to Auckland was when I was 8. Are the memes about chinks everywhere, allahu ackbar central and 1 million housing price true? To this day I still can't believe 3/4 of us live up there.

I recently took a trip to Wellington and enjoyed the fuck out of it, therefore the exemption.

From Tauranga, studying in Dunedin.
I only visit Auckland briefly when I do but the memes seem pretty true from what I've seen. The rest of the country is pretty comfy though.

We HARDLY have any Maori or pacific islander here. Are most of them in Auckland or something? Since it's been over a decade since I stepped in Auckland all I remember from the mind of an 8 year old was sunshine, roses and rainbows. The sky tower scared the fuck out of me though

Maori and PI are more South Auckland and rural places like Rotorua, Gisborne, Manawatu, Northland, etc.

I heard you guys have meat pies like we have in the North of England, can a Kiwibro confirm this?

Our """""""""""cuisine"""""""""""""" is basically yours dad. Whatever you have, we have but worse

I fucking love pies ever since I moved down South I've been craving one m8, the closest these posh cunts get is a Greggs steakbake.

Jesus I didn't think our meals could get worse.

bp steak n cheese is gourmet

Fucking oath.

how about new plymouth? it looks pretty comfy

Auckland reporting.

It's pretty dire up here. There's no sense of community like down south, and I know this because I grew up in blenheim/christchurch where you could say hi to someone passing by and get a gday in return. Real estate signs and billboards are in chinese, they ain't even trying to hide it.
House prices, in Auckland have lost the plot, my partner and I both have decent paying jobs and we wouldn't get a look in. Only viable option for us is to build outside the city and commute in to work.

Iv'e become accustomed to it but occasionally you can play spot the white guy and legit never see one, even in the city centre.
I have to say though some of the nicest guys I see on a daily basis are folks from overseas so its hard to say fuck all these immigrants.

wat is this "maoriniggers" you speak of

>Real estate signs and billboards are in chinese, they ain't even trying to hide it.

Only recently started seeing these and it's maddening it'll only increase from here on out. It even lists the agents' WeChat IDs for heaven's sake.

Hokitika here, family in tekapo area, left NZ 15 years ago. miss the west coast so much lived all over from nelson to invercargill. I want to talk about the West Coast please feeling reminisce

Maoris. A lot of them act like niggers.

You stupid fucking yank fuck

in Greymouth I once got kicked out from a Supergroove concert for smoking.

I live in auckland and. Studying at uoa
Can confirm the streets are probably 60-70% chinks. Lots of Indians and some southeast Asians as well.
By chance I was in Queenstown last week and noticed the lack of chinks

Theres a large billboard I see on the way home that someone spraypainted a target over the slick chinese land salesman. gives me a giggle every time.

Our food is just yours but a decade behind with slightly less curry shops or whatever the fuck happens back in the old country

Can confirm. Born in Yorkshire and live in auckland lol

Stop sending those fat ugly maori cunts here.

we used to call the kids in Greymouth grey-mouths and would poke our tongues out when saying it. Westport doesn't exist. no kids ever came down for sports day in 13 yeras.

kids from kokatahi were nice, i shot some guns one kid had.

It's really a mixed bag. We're kinda lucky-ish because our immigrants are mostly a step up from euroniggers. Even as I walk around the University of Canterbury I think close to 35% is asian but like 80% of them have kiwi accents. The FOB asians are therefore really easy to spot. In Auckland are there just FOB asians everywhere?

pic?

Those are fucking pot pies you island nigger!

now the reason i mention the kokathai/Kanerie/Kahurangi kids it because they faced a huge jump - go from 10 kids in your farm school and either to go St Marys or Westland highschool. we were westbound schoolchild. the St Marys kids were mostly Jehovas for farm kids. weird mix to come into form three, but it was all good. One kid got caught after shooting a family goats. but nothing big/.

The only difference is that after form three, the St Marys kids would move into our highschool.

used to live there, pretty comfy

Depends where you are, out east in howick (AKA chowick) you are hard pressed to get english fluency.
This idea being pushed worldwide that throwing different cultures together will make an amazing soup of diversity is just a joke, there is enormous pockets of people in this city who only speak their language and only deal with the people from their homeland. Little to no effort to become part of the country they have come to.

Pot pies only have pastry on the top

Where are sheepshaggers on this map?

it is a pie.

>the 1980's want tehir recopies back nu fusion

its true I went in 2003 and then went in 2016 its fucked mate its not nz, full of foreigners

Most of rural north island is white as fuck. Wellington is shit btw.

i can get a fresh seared squid with thousand island sauce with cheese on a deer and juniper berry pie within 5 minutes in Ruby Bay.

buy pies in ruby Bayis basisally that
it ia pie

Why the fuck would you miss the west coast? Do you love sandflies and being bored?

i miss everything about it. sand-flies bites tourists but lake kenerie is so warm are you also hoki?

and lake mahinapua i used to row out and around chatching fish

vote winny make keep nz comfy

im from the north. a lot of white women here love maori cock. is it like that on south island?

vote winnie convince your family to get winnie bill boards and hire kiwis

yeah i love sandflies and rain too

jk lol

>Auckland

Vote winnie. Taurangas rooted.

yeah na cunts fucked ay

>Sup Forums, and by extension nz Sup Forums, hate niggers, chinks, pajeets, abos and more
>kiwi Sup Forums reckons that we should all vote winnie, a half maori-nigger
Whilst I agree with his policies, the hypocrisy is never the less uncanny. For White NZ to exist, we need to vote for a Maori.

not only that, but he's the opposite of what the chinese and /r/newzealand want, so he's basically confirmed the right choice

/r/newzealand are weird cunts. Majority of the comments in threads that have Winnie in them say stuff like "Man, he's actually right! I'd vote for him if he wasn't racist".

Seems like there is some High School peer pressure bullshit that the fallible leftist kiwi population is heavily swayed by. Time will tell if we will be able to rid ourselves of this poison.

>yeah na i'd vote for the cunt if he wasnt a fuckin homophobe [citation needed]

What happens in New Zealand? Can someone describe this country to me? So is north island like urbanized and south island still rural? Do you guys have sweet island vs. island bants? Are your Maoris as big a pain in the ass as the natives in N. America?

Must feel pretty comfy being in NZ. What with all the super rich people buying up property there, you know you'll be safe if there's some global war or other disaster, NZ is just too unimportant to bother bombing.

Live in Rotorua and it's pretty fucking aids. Our local park in town is full on nig town at night and we somewhat oftenly have gang fights. Good place to be if you are a lawyer etc haha

Hey New Zealand.
We Australians don't think about you guys very much.
Also, your country used to be part of New South Wales.
>pic is the great Australian Empire at its peak
Okay, bye.

Not a good feeling having your small country carved up for the cunts who caused the problems in the first place no.

Full.

I think that we should use the South Island to create a white ethnostate and rid ourselves of these problems. Let the niggers neck themselves and we'll just eventually move back in. Easy.

This.

Just kill them and take their shit in the collapse.

I fear the south is heading the same way. Last time i was there the shitskin pop was higher than i imagined, but yea it could be our alamo.

Auckland central is shanghai 2.0

Nice pepe

Really? I reckoned that immigrants would avoid it like the plague due to undeveloped infrastructure and stories from the earthquake. Foreigners always avoid stuff that seems unsafe.

Auckland here.
Compared to my 99% white hometown, Auckland is shit.

>For every 1 white, there's 1 gook
>A smelly indian for every 3 whites
>A mussie for every 4-5.

Now a personal problem: almost every other white guy I've met at my uni accommodation is boring as hell. Their only hobbies are drinking, facebooking, or talking about rugby. Their only sense of humor is pessimistic, snarky and sarcastic.
I've made friends with some asians and indians, but can't let anything even remotely racist slip or they might take it personally. And I swear at least a handful of them got in only through minority scholarships.

Chch had a lot of foreign workers come for reconstruction jobs post quake, fillipino and irish mostly. They wont go back.
Dunedin has syrian refugees and other assorted camel jockeys i cant identify.
I believe a third of southlands dairy farm workers are flips now.
Theyre not immune to poz.

>Their only hobbies are drinking, facebooking, or talking about rugby. Their only sense of humor is pessimistic, snarky and sarcastic.
I can relate. My trick to avoid this has been to find strictly first generation immigrants from Europe to become mates with. They are not used to the narcissistic banter that some of our wannabe-Chads have, so it's quite easy to befriend them.

I feel for you fellow endangered species.

Sounds like they are trying to redpill each other but scared of getting downvoted

Chinks are everywhere. In lower hutt every open home has them sending the property prices skyrocketing.
Wellington is fun but a bit cringey now with the hipsters
Fuck off cunt NZ pies are better than any others
Also our lamb and meat in general is top tier
Nice
That's Winnies greatest asset, drongo.
Winnie is a maori who doesn't use being a maori to his advantage. The party is NZ First as in all New Zealanders FIRST.

If you don't vote winnie you may as well david bain your family since you have no care for their future

That water looks horrid

did your IP dig a tunnel to the other side of the planet?

Old Zeeland is rightful NZ clay.

can't say i disagree
you might have to fight some belgians though

American Ex-pat living in Wellington here. Hate me all you want but kiwi girls are full on QT's.

Why is this country so fucking expensive?
Also Petone is a pretty cool place. I may start a business here once I get residency.

>Why is this country so fucking expensive?
economies of scale (4.6mil vs 324mil)
15% GST kike tax on everything

South island is dead or dying. Auckland is a major cosmopolitan city full of cool shit, food, people social life. I lived in Dunedin and I almost killed myself the whites just drink all fucken day. Degenerates with nothing to do. White people are destroying themselves. Lazy whining miserable pessimistic.

A: kiwi women are av.
B: its expensive cos its in the middle of nowhere and things cost $ to bring to nowhere. Also cos foreigners squeeze the locals out of everything. Such as you.
C: petones a shithole.

Fuck off it's the other way around, you mongrel.

Im sure youre not missed.

>kiwi girls are full on QT's.

wut... oh

>American Ex-pat

The fattest part of america right?

>the whites just drink all fucken day

Students are niggers

Here's a map of acceptable places you should live and raise your family.

This. Fucking this. I should never have moved here, I don't mind being an Amerifat if it means that I don't have to look eat any more meat pies or sausage rolls due to the lack of cheap bountiful options.

>look eat
Gotta love when you only notice an error after it's been posted

I know what you mean man, today I bought two Mince pies for lunch and it was more bang for my buck than if I went to eat anywhere else. I'm sick of them

Het spijt me m8 ik sta hier met één van je lekkere vrouwen omdat Nederlandse mannen echt zwak zijn

>Rona Bay
>black

moaris, poos, sandniggers and chinks everywhere in auckland, got niggers starting to show up from somalia or where ever, further north its just maoris.

m8 is not in our dictionary
nor in google's

Shut up. No one cares faggot

This might be my escape plan from the future civil war in the US.

Is the South Island super white and comfy? I don't want to live with Chinese or those brown people you have there though.

Can someone dump some pics of rural and suburban areas of NZ just so I can get a basic gestalt

shouldn't that be a map of where not to raise a familiy?
small places are better, like fucking westport, greymouth, hokitika

Beware that Petone is reasonably likely to get flattened by a Tsunami at some point.

Ja mayne wollah

Unless the earthquake strikes the middle of the harbour I doubt it. There are so many obstacles that dull down any real threat. Plus the seawalls go a long way despite their ugly appearance

I doubt the seawalls will help much.
An earthquake in cook strait will probably cause a Tsunami to cover petone.