Free Market is Dead

Be me

>dual stem major from a top 10 (on some rDnkings top 5) school, high gpa, work and research experience, multiple double full time unit semesters and cannot find a fair paying job for the last 6 mo.

Meanwhile the jewish kids I know from school who scraped by with bullshit majors are going straight into top tier jobs at places like oracle, pwc, kleiner perkins, etc

A true redpill for me, until seeing that I though the anti jew types were just a bunch of retarded redneck hicks...

Recently talked to a family friend who is a recruiter for Intel off the record. He told me that despite my very high qualifications, I should not bother applying since there is a huge internal push to hire only women and (non asian) minorities, and that with a resume like mine with a super white name would probably get binned.

I've been job hunting for 6 mo. I'll take advice on how to get a break if you got it, but more relevant is egalitarianism dead? It seems the only way to get ahead these days is parent connections or to be the right kind of brown, and that as a high achieving cis male, straight whitey people just can't wait for me to fucking die.

Apply anyway, the kikes will always win if you let them.

Become the new Hitler

we need a new Hitler

>Implying this isn't what your parents voted for for 30 years.

Oh no, big companies that advertise with diversity don't want you?
Why don't you go to a smaller one and get mad dosh as an expert?

Let me guess, you want the warmth and secure feeling of a big company that thinks for you.

Good goy.

probably do, but we arent quite to the level of restlessness to where that's feasible. Maybe in 20 years.

Universities don't give you value. Valuable skills are not learned in Universities. They're just a scam to give Jews and minorities the highest positions in society. If universities didn't exist people would see through the blatant racism because Jews would go straight to the top positions

by LARPing that Jews are gaining skills by going to Harvard they can pretend that Jews and blacks earned their place in society

University is just one big years long LARP where you waste your most important years and potential

If by "mad dosh" you mean less than I made selling mattresses at sears (commissioned) then ya I've had some mad dosh offers.

>DUAL steam major
>research experience
R&D is ovesaturated and dead. Try to do as many real working stages as you can. Noone gives a shit about research

Start your own company and only higher whites, then pay off a senator to look the other way

>pwc
>top tier

IB or nothing loser.

on top of that you spend that time being Mind Raped by cultural marxist programming and enslave yourself into debt to pay for a Boomer's salary

Get into manufacturing. Use you knowledge to get into designing or engineering something useful.

absolutely a long term goal, right now not quite enough experience to really offer anything

Any particular kinds of positions to look at?

Have you ever thought about living in a Mall or Target store?

I am pretty sure I could get away with it, assuming the store didn't have motion sensors at night.

A large mall like the mall of America could work. I would assume most of the stores have minimal security inside of them and you can probably pick up a few tubular lock picks to open gates on stores.

Do you have expert knowledge of anything? What exactly can you do that will make someone else money right now?

im jewish American and ive never seen any of the benefits any of you retards talking about.
ive been given nothing, worked hard for my bullshit uni BA, realized the hopelessness of modern society and became a recluse enjoying the way life was meant to be enjoyed

this board is just a circle jerk of victim complex losers who will never break their internet addiction. OP is probably not even white

sounds like a nightmare, just change your name to Goldstein

"expert" is in eye of the beholder, but can anyone really be at just post undergrad? I'm not expecting to go in at a 6 figure cush job right away, just something that pays *decent* and can give me experience.

Exactly this
Depends on the degree
if you have something more abstract like math you can go for big data analytics or stastics, but only in average sized firms or big firms.
If you have any engineering degree quality control and monitoring or managing is a viable option, if the eng degree is in mechanical you can do nearly anything in manufacturing
Try a master (expansive) in production management and/or lean six sigma and you're set senpai

Double Major Ecomics, Biochem with minor in Comp Sci ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Then it's not nearly my field of knowledge my friend, sorry

Sure. I've worked with people who got so good at what they were doing they dropped out of undergrad. If you've been sitting in lectures the whole time, then no. Just saying, "mad dosh" in specialized fields comes later.

Don't have ridiculously high standards. Made 55k a year selling fucking mattresses, plus got a year actualy work experience (med tech). I figure it's not at all an unreal expectation to make 60k a year starting, when rent is 1.5k minimum in my town.

Look at me, I'm a unicorn! I have wings and a horn! No wonder it's hard to get an offer, nobody has a fucking clue what to do with you.

Bioinformatics is a unicorn field?

>very high qualifications
>can't get job
Sure thing m8. Also, here's a protip: nobody gives a fuck about your education - unless we talk about some regulated fields like medicine etc. where you simply need it for legal reasons, it doesn't count as qualification at all.

I mean, for a non-PhD with only a comp sci minor? Probably.

Lemme set you up homeboy.

U a punk ass bitch wit no dik

Your options as an educated white man are unparalleled. You are just doing it wrong like a tit nibbling penis winkler.

1. Go to an African country, work for the (corrupt) government. Also works with most of Asia.

2. Go to Germany.

3. Stop crying like a little bitch. You have no work experience. You better be ready to wash glassware and be a lab bitch for 5 years at least because thats what we all had to do. And youll do it too or fuck off.

Yes. Change your name to Jamal Goldstein. That way HR will be impressed.

Is the bio chem field saturated or is there something else wrong with you? With your minor in comp sci and any knowledge if any popular language, Java, .net, shit even just front end, you shouldn't have any problem getting a job offer, unless there is something else wrong with you.

My company, and every company I have worked for for the last 5 years is falling all over themselves to find software engineers. There is a reason there are so many recruiters, because there are not enough engineers. There have been occasions where somebody had a great resume, but they interview awful. Are you getting interviews? Is your resume shit? How is your linkedin profile? What do you consider a decent offer.

Considering your first post was complaining without providing specifics you sound like you might be a pain in the ass.

I feel awful because I got majored in IT and seem like I can't really land anything since everyone wants experience or certs.

It is always difficult to get experience

come to switzlerland, it shouldnt be a problem to find a job here

So put on some hot pants and say you identify as a bitch.

If they still don't hire you, sue for discrimination against a trap.

Fucking no brainer.

HR department in my company recently hired a "diversity officer". She's a black woman who makes sure the company hires minorities even when they aren't qualified. Company is losing money and dying for the first time in over 100 years of business. We've lost a lot of important people and we can't replace them because there are no minorities qualified for their jobs.

Wtf are you crying about?

Econ? I majored in Econ in undergrad and it's completely useless. Why would anyone hire you with a BS in a social science? It doesn't teach you how to do anything.

Biochem? Bitch you chose bio without planning on getting at least a masters? This shit is common knowledge.

It's like you didn't even try to research career choices.

Inb4 Econ is one of the highest paying majors (the avg is thrown off by ppl going to elite schools that still offer econ as the only undergrad business major).

There are plenty of companies willing to hire someone as capable as you claim to be.

Try looking into companies like General Atomics that work on military hardware and software, as well as a host of other fields involving tech R&D and energy.

Or just go straight into the military and wind up working on reverse engineering UFOs.

Honestly, have you considered a career as a military officer? Not a bad gig really.

>I've been job hunting for 6 mo. I'll take advice on how to get a break if you got it, but more relevant is egalitarianism dead?

Egalitarianism is dead; selling health insurance is how I overcame being "binned".