R9k

>/r9k/
>loneliest, saddest, most easily influenced people
>constant gay and trans agenda being pushed on the board
what can be done about this?

Deeply concerned desu I thought this board would care at least somewhat

sitting back, relaxing and laughing as the board dies.

Why would we do anything?
Fuck /r9k/

Post jew memes, make them realize that they are lonely because of the kikes destroying healthy male-female relations

There are plenty nu/pol/ memesters on /r9k/ as well. I really wish you faggots would stick to your containment board.

Op is a fag for suree

r9k is full of pitiful losers

that we all can agree on

let's watch it crash and burn

I'm pretty sure some of those screenshots from libcucks trying to do raids on Sup Forums had them saying they were the ones behind that shit on r9k. Do those threads really get that much traffic or is it just a circlejerk between lib invaders and a few lonely faggots?

Every now and then I -try- to post something positive and uplifting but they either don't want to hear it or some weird shit about /r9k/'s gimmick coding makes it impossible for me to post.

I feel like it's best to leave it alone. If the robots want to step up, they can head over to /adv/ or /fit/. It's sad that this gay shit is being pushed on them but there is a side benefit, it really does outline homosexuality as being a choice. Or rather, the choice of no choice. That it really is a symptom of human degeneration.

r9k isn't about getting better. It's about wallowing in misery. There's an image where a guy explains all his problems and flaws and how he's aware of them yet does nothing about them and will live a wasted life and die filled with regret.

That is the perfect summary of most r9k posters.

/r9k/ is a sewer. Everyone is tangibly aware of its existence on some level, but that doesn't mean we concern ourselves with the shit flowing through it.

r9k is a very sad place, don't go there

who gives a shit about err nine gay?

the trap/tranny stuff is fucked up

But theres no problem with the cuteboi twink stuff

Both are as bad as each other.

>mentally ill faggots who pretend to be women
Vs
>cute guys who love the company of other men but still act like men

What do you mean "what can be done"? There's nothing to do. /r9k/ is one of the saddest boards currently in existence and will continue to be that way until they all die. It's just sad neckbeard NEETs wallowing in their own misery

So hot.

kys, both are mental illnesses

Weren't they all really jealous that mlpol froze them out?

What the fuck is this

A glimpse at your future, faggot

Don't talk about /r9k/, nothing can fix it because it is unfixable, the board was designed by m00t to kill off as many weak links as possible with constant sadness and misery and wanting to an hero.
It's where all the neet anons go to kill themself from misery.

For all the newfags, /r9k/ is the most miserable board on Sup Forums.

Nah. It wasn't created with that intention, that's just what it became. Then he killed it off and all the depressive refugees flooded out to other boards contaminating them. Eventually moot brought it back and it was depression general. Now, I don't know what the fuck it is. Mentally ill, depression, soc shit. It's a horrific bastardisation of the worst aspects of the internet.

nothing wrong with a little feminine penis in your life