Flat or Nah

Is flat earth red pilled or blue pilled? Why are there no pics of the earth from space? real ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

loadoutroom.com/thearmsguide/external-ballistics-the-coriolis-effect-6-theory-section/
youtu.be/PM9vnEWmA1c?t=11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We dunno but sandy holocaust never happened

From all observation is is flat, but the only thing for sure we know is that is does note move, rotate, or spin

It's literally the most retarded thing i have ever heard. It makes literally 0 sense. literally go in a fucking plane and you can fucking SEE the curve of the earth.

Op get ready for you 3 days ban

wtf even is this retarded map, why would there be hidden continents behind antarctica
even if there were, how would they know it

Flat earth is a fantasy. It feels nice because its fantastical and exciting. An unexplored icemass who knows what there could be behind.

Its a fantasy to run away from reality. That earth is a fucking ball floating in a space so huge that we will not reach anything. Its mundane. Would prefer to live on that disk with unexplored continents behind the ice.

This is so moronic.

From all observation it is round., but one more thing we know for sure is that it moves rotates and spins.

Outer space is a fantasy. It feels nice because it is fantastical and exciting. An unexeplored infinite universe who knows what planets could be unexeplored.
Its a fantasy to run away from reality. That the earth is a fucking plane, stationary in an enclosed system so that we will not reach anything. Its mundane. I'd prefer to live in Star Wars Star Trek scifi land.

The existence of time zones proves flat earth people are fucking retarded

Earth is flat. Get over it.

research the model before you call it retarded.

Actually both spin and curvature is yet to be proven.

Spinning a basketball that has grooves/bumps all over it gives it lift. Only a mental midget wouldn't realize this.

seriously retarded

there is zero physical evidence that the earth is spinning, and there is zero observational evidence that there is any curvature

Gravity equally around the globe also shows how dumb their theory is.

Nah m8 otherwise the coriolis effect wouldn't be taken into consideration and calculated for long distance shooting.
>loadoutroom.com/thearmsguide/external-ballistics-the-coriolis-effect-6-theory-section/

Well the thing is star trek is fantasy too. We could just walk over the ice plane. But we cant just cross the space.

There is nothing awaiting us. No signs of intelligent life . Its a desolate desert.

Flat earth is a very simple model. Its there to dumb down reality and feels more comfy.

>muhhh magnet

No the pilots just secretly fly at those speeds
It's all a big conspiracy!

No. You just do not accept the evidence out of dozends of countries. I have even a relative that fucking works with satellites. He sends them up there.

Its real and you are an idiot.

It isn't juste a meme or a cult, it's a diversion.
Their crap is easy to debunk with basic physics. Yet they're still sperging their nonsense, while never accounting any contradiction if they don't have a stereotypical answer.
They've appeared out of nowhere last year, and now they're everywhere. There's a lot of retards on the internet, ok, even probably enough to fall for this shit. But ...
An army of fast-convinced retards all using the same graphs, the same arguments, the same photos ?
There's no such thing as an army of well-coordinated lunatic retards. It can't be.
This being said, the consequences are clear : if you don't buy the mainstream bullshit, you're a conspiracy theorist. If this term isn't enough to discredit you, then there is the flat-earther conflation.
> Flat-earth is a psyops.
> Flat-earther are here to discredit us.
> Their posts are meant for making us waste our time.
> Hide flat-earth messages
> Don't waste time reading them
> Don't try to argue with flat-earthers
> Don't answer flat-earthers, except "Fuck off shill/slide"

Back to basics, guys

youtu.be/PM9vnEWmA1c?t=11s

the sun is locally illuminating, close and small

Completely inorganic forced conspiracy theory with no credibilty which has led most anons who still posses the gift of clear judgement to recognize it as being a
>CIA PSYOP
Otherwise known as "active measures"

this shit belongs on /sci/

>Earth
>Flat
lol only niggers and brainlets believe that shit

Flat earth theory is a bigger forced meme than Milhouse ever was

satellites are real, they use propellers and a balloon to move around (orbit) but they are not in outerspace. also just because an engineer works on something doesn't mean he is the one actually launching them. he works on his very specific job on the project and that is the extent of what he actually knows

THIS

NASA steals $20 billion per year so this is very much politics related

Wtf I hate gps now

how does it breath tho

Yeah but he knows that his formulas and assumptions work. cant use a ballon forever and also no propellers its physically impossible. Ballon will loose the gas very soon and the propeller will run out of energy. Its not a possibility

retards always forget that the lens apply curvature, also most keep using fisheye so that really skews photos/videos. hell i won't be even surprised if iss windows create curvature too

with lungs

IQ between 95 and 115, right?

you think the people who are talking about Flat Earth are stupid, like 75 -- 80 IQ
but there are a lot of highly inteligent people in this.

usually the people who are more indoctrinated are the average IQ, because they are enough intelligent to understand the propaganda and feel superior to the stupid.

>tfw to intelligent to believe in round earth

Based on ancient info

The army steals 750 Billion per year.ACtually there are just a few props and Tanks. Wars dont actually exist the rich and powerful act like they do so they can pocket away your money and spend it for their pleasure. War is a concept that only exists to drain the money out of the populöation without them even comnplaionig. Every picture from war is fake. History is fake too. You are bunch of morons if you believe that. Also Bible is fake and every other book.

false they use them and they crash often

>Also Bible is fake and every other book.
You had me until this.

This picture is fake to confuse you. You are a victim of the CIA you do not grasp the concept of reality because noone does. All information is misinformation.

The earth is obviously flat there is no actual evidence it is either flat nor moving, but what avout MUH TIMEZONES, well thats simply because the sun is made of helium so it floats in the air and is pushed by the wind and the moon is the sun reflection, MUH MOON LANDING fake jew propaganda that's why the russians didn't get there first because thay saw it wasn't solid and stopped trying but burgers staged there own fake one, prove me wrong pro-tip: you can't

This is some shit tier bait

Ok so bible is real and everything else is fake. Its the endtimes and everything is charade by the devil.

All you bluepilled fags saying the earth is flat kek , you are all wrong

to add to that only true believers will get out of this mess.

If the Earth is flat then how thick is it?

THICC

retards look at video of wide angle lens and say "see the curvature, its round!" and in the shot you can see a patch of land like the state of Florida filling the entire circle, so the entire globe is the size of Florida?
It is all lens deception, even the human eye cannot comprehend the true physical continutity of the universe

>well thats simply because the sun is made of helium so it floats in the air and is pushed by the wind and the moon is the sun reflection
Makes sense to me

If you ask this you are a fuckin idiot.

the sun and moon revolve around the north pole due to dia-magnetism. the earth is an enclosed tesla coil system

>zero evidence
>eratosthenes proved it over 2000 years ago
Go away Satan.

research the flat earth model so that you can have an actual objective opinion.

>the earth is an enclosed tesla coil system
Is that why we get lightnings?

perspective. its too far away, research the flat earth model.

Source for this map?

This kind of world would be a cool setting for a fantasy novel or an RPG.

Former pilot here. when you travel from santiago to NY you must fly slower and do many circles above the sea. We don't want people to know the earth is flat.

>Nasa is lying
>Indian space agency is lying
>Russian space agency is lying
>Europian space agency is lying
>Chinese space agency is lying

>everyone is lying but flatearth69 from youtube is woke as fuck

How the fuck is it "perspective"? Polaris is the north star and all of the northern hemisphere is able to view to some degree or another and, according to the flat earth model, is directly above the north pole. If the earth is flat how can those near the edge (the south) not see it and yet also have their own polestar? Something that can only happen from a round earth?

>flag
>pilot
IAF?

that's an extremely misleading photograph

>How the fuck is it "perspective"? Polaris is the north star and all of the northern hemisphere is able to view to some degree or another and, according to the flat earth model, is directly above the north pole. If the earth is flat how can those near the edge (the south) not see it and yet also have their own polestar? Something that can only happen from a round earth?
I'm not sure I understand all the details, but I think it may be because north star is made of helium so it floats in the air and is pushed by the wind and the moon is the sun reflection

>the Jews are lying

Tell me something I don't know

so why does the bastard seem to go under the horizon

top kike.

im an oil tanker captain and we do the same thing, tsunami actually happens because too many ships make circles at the same time. fun fact

>Eratosthène is lying
>Galilée is lying

fking jews

If the moon is the suns reflection then explain solar or, even better, lunar eclipses.
The ones on the right are correct. The galaxy (and most definitely the universe) is just so vast that the time it takes the light to reach Earth, coupled with our own movement, makes the stars appear to not move. However people who have studied historical accounts of stellar placement note that the stars are not in the same positions they were just a few hundred (or thousand) years ago.

how exactly do you flat earthers explain the sun? If the earth was flat, it'd light up all of earth at once, then dip under the horizon and make everything dark.

I think you misquoted me. I'm not a flat earth dunce.

>he thinks he's smart because he got 130 on a free online IQ test

Pedro please..... But note I did not in any way claim flat earthers are unintelligent, I said you lack clear judgment.
>"an individual who has become demoralized is no longer able to asses what is true information, the facts mean nothing to him. Even if you shower him with difinitive proof, authentic documents, he will not believe it... That is the tragedy of the situation we are in."
-Yuri bezmenov

I don't know, I'm starting to think it may just be flat after all

Flat earth is the blue pill. To believe it you must remain willfully ignorant of simple truths and plop your head into the sand by shouting nasa lies when someone debunks one of your "facts"

Hollow earth is the true redpill.

oops

>Hollow earth is the true redpill.
Wtf is that?

So then why do we see this?

>OMG LIGHT IS SOOO FAR IT TAKES TIME TO TRAVEL EINSTEIN IS A GENIUS

Do you even understand the dual wave/particle behavior of a photon?

Nice ad hominem. I understand visual logic.

Flat Earth is government psyop disinfo to scare normies away from conspiracy theories.
Not the first time these sub-human pieces of shit have done it. These people benefit from flooding the internet with disinfo.
They did it with Area 51 where they were testing new planes and shit. They spread so much disinfo about muh aliens that you can't even figure out what they were doing in Area 51.
They did it with 9/11. We can't figure out what actually happened at 9/11 because there is so much junk information that leads nowhere. When you see something like the conspiracy theory about Larry Silverstein, you assume it is pure bullshit because of how much junk surrounds 9/11, but it's true. Larry Silverstein did insure the buildings shortly before the planes hit, he did make sure that none of his family members were in the buildings, he did make a fortune from it and if you watch the interviews with him it is painfully obvious he is lying because of his body language and the detail he goes into to explain why he wasn't at the site that day. All that stuff is completely buried under pure trash disinfo.

Anyone who even talks about flat earth is either a complete sap retarded useful idiot or they are a paid shill. Either way you are spreading disinfo and muddying the waters which ensures no one can find real information.

Hollow Earth is the belief that yes, the Earth is round but instead of having a molten mantle and superheated iron core the Earth is instead hollow (possibly with two opening into the interior at the poles) with it's own oceans, lands and sun, the sun in the center being super small.

Strange that I have never once flown into outer space no matter how many flights I take.