>E Ghouta Jul 8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC

Developments Jul 17
>Tigers control Rumaylan oil field and Rajm Al-Jawz
>Tigers captured al-Daila'a oil field south-west of Rusafa
>ES fighters launch operation in Ayn Daqnah, kill 15 YPG, and were repelled
>SAA attack on T2/Humaymah area fails; tank and ammo captured, several dead, others beheaded
>SAA's advance to Sukhnah is mostly stalled, but they reached the hills overlooking the city
>Ru De-escalation zone observers arrive in Daraa
*Israel rejects ceasefire in Syria, says it empowers Iran
>Raqqa: Tigers captured E Zamla, Al-Fahdeh villages, and Zamla, Khalaa oil fields
>Rebel fighters in east Damascus begin defecting to the Syrian Army
*200 US soldiers arrive in Raqqa City
>SAA is less than 13kms to Sukhnah
Iraq
>Iraq ERD continues clearing Old Mosul, clashes ongoing
>Iraqi forces start operation at the Sy border to clean in Al-Anbar Gov of IS
>PMU would participate in the operation to liberate Hawija
Yemen
>Saudi Nahouqah Base in Jizan Region goes up in flames after Houthi attack
>Houthis repel pro-Saudi attack that aimed to capture Anbara and Al-Tabab mountains killing 17

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/887260405550153728
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_occupation_of_northern_Syria
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/887238843535065088
syriahr.com/2017/07/18/مع-استكمال-معارك-شمال-حلب-ليومها-الأول/
youtu.be/q1mWC2gEBhM
imgur.com/a/0Mjtv
rt.com/on-air/396659-maks-air-show-2017/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24403003
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/887248562014257153
en.hawarnews.com/30-mercenaries-including-5-turkish-armys-killed-in-ain-daqna/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/887287740353708032
i.imgur.com/B8jpmgI.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be german
>get rapefugeed

لا إله إلا الله
بارك الله في سوريا

Latest:
-#SAA & allied forces advance 2 KM north & east Al-Hail field, now w/in ~10 KM distance from #Sukhnah outskirts, east #Homs CS

-"#SAA captures vital points 10 KM SW #Sukhnah."

-#SAA Launches 3 OPs from #Resafa: 1. #Euphrates (Tribal Fighter Forces) 2. #Kawm / #Sukhnah (Tigers) 3. #DeirEzZor (Tigers)

>Kurdshits failed assault on Raqqa?
>Better drop White Phosphorus on civilians!
t. CJTFOIR criminal scum
>twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/887260405550153728

tigers are madmen

I can't read this

TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN ALEPPO

WHEN?

>its okay that Syria can use chemical weapons on civilians
>its horrible that white phosphorus is used on ISIS

Reminder to ignore the Kurdistan shill "expert"

The Turks have deployed a sorceress. The Kurds are done. Assad next.

Hello where are proofs
Back to t_d

Hnng

>>civilians

Not necessarily offensive WP. Smoke shells contain white phosphorus as well and it is not visible from the footage how they were used. The limited footage of victims, with no obvious, serious WP burn marks implies to me it was not used directly as a weapon.

>micro roach(male)

Capable governments aren't propped up by foreign powers. Those are incapable governments by the very definition otherwise they wouldn't need the capabilities of a foreign government.
>A government's capability has little effect on sectarianism and the ethnically divided nature of the country.
Of course it does, most nations on earth have sectarianism on some level and can deal with it peacefully or resolve through force with capability of the military. IF they're capable.
>Then how do you define capable and responsible?
Capable - able to achieve efficiently whatever one has to do; competent.
In this case, uphold territorial integrity through political or militaristic means by its own volition. It has proven it's not capable without the direct on the ground assistance of a foreign power.

>it's ok to use white phosphorus on civilians
>it's horrible that chemical weapons are used on al qaida

>Capable governments aren't propped up by foreign powers.
Why not? Every government has to start somewhere. Every insurrection has foreign support.
>Those are incapable governments by the very definition otherwise they wouldn't need the capabilities of a foreign government.
That sounds like a non sequitur to me. If facing a vastly superior enemy, or other adverse conditions, it does not matter how competent the government is, there are limitations to how much it can perform and what kind of tasks it can succeed at. Say, Latvia gets invaded by the Soviet Union, but its government performs admirably in every fashion. Latvia still falls to the Soviet Union, because they do not have the capabilities to deal with the situation.
Is the Latvian government inept?
>Of course it does, most nations on earth have sectarianism on some level
Most nations on Earth do not have sectarianism on the same level as Syria.
>and can deal with it peacefully or resolve through force with capability of the military.
And the Syrian government is resolving the situation with force as we speak. Is that not competence? Is the SAA not capable?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_occupation_of_northern_Syria

SOON TO DECLARE INDEPENDENCE

Americans fight for freedom. The freedom that allows their wifes to fuck anybody they want.

>what will the Tiger's first words be when he meets Issam at the gates of DeZ?

Hell, its about time

Mr Baker you here? I can update maps.

I'm quite sure it's offensive, see
>twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/887238843535065088

>Kept you waiting, huh?

What are the chances of this German coalburner getting raped?

Remember the pet lion of rebels I posted about a while ago?
They've killed her because she grew as big as lions usually grow and was dangerous.
Fucken rebels.

>At least 15 FSA killed yesterday in North Aleppo including Turkish men,SDF suffered 4 wounded
syriahr.com/2017/07/18/مع-استكمال-معارك-شمال-حلب-ليومها-الأول/

Last time they attacked this village they lost 70 dudes who were paraded around on the back of trucks. I guess they never learn.

>134061784
>Capable governments aren't propped up by foreign powers
>is supporting the kurds
wew lad
suck my dick if you want your (you)

She dindu nuffing wrong. Just get her back to Germany and do nothing.

>Why not?
Because that's a puppet state, client state or what have you. It's not an independent capable government if it can't defend its interests and political viability without the capabilities of foreign powers. It's like saying that South Vietnam was a capable government because the USA propped them up, as soon as they left they collapsed. Which is what was happening with Assad's government before the intervention.
>If facing a vastly superior enemy
>latvia vs USSR
>Assad vs his own people
If that "vastly superior enemy" is mostly comprised of your own people then you've failed as a government and are clearly incapable of governing. The FSA, SDF and ISIS isn't the USSR. Those are comprised of mostly his own people, he didn't lose to foreign invasion like say Saddam vs USA. He lost to himself, even if they were funded by foreign powers. If the government was capable and sound it would not have revolted in the first place, even with or without the weapons and support.
>Most nations on Earth do not have sectarianism on the same level as Syria.
I guess thats something thats very difficult to measure objectively.
>And the Syrian government is resolving the situation with force as we speak.
Not of its own power, It's fighting against an enemy that is already busy fighting against the US military, SDF, and Iraqi military and the Syrian military is propped up by the Russian military and Iranians via Hezbollah. It is not capable of upholding rule of law within its country without multiple foreign powers.

Americans spent billions building the K*rd economy up

Does anyone else see the irony about a turk talking about stable governments?

Every dead Assyrian, Arab, Turkmen or Syriac means another home for a secular Kurdish family.

>fsa, isis are his own people
Il stop you right there. Bots isis and fsa's core structure was formed by foreighners. Take isis for example. Iraqi generals, chechen commanders. All that locals do in either of those is gruntwork. They got american weapons, they got foreighn money, they got isralel's support. You clearly know nothing about syrian war, which makes your oppinions on such things invalid. Anyone who still replies to you, after you have whriten such a dumb comment is just being retarded

Governmnet wise, they're stable. Foreign shit want to fuck the up the whole time.

You're either a K*rd or a J*w

It was very ineffective in that case. No footage of burning buildings, only a handful of apparent victims with little injury. WP is actually a relatively shit incendiary weapon when used as airburst like that and I don't see why they would deploy it for that sake.

>Because that's a puppet state, client state or what have you
No, not necessarily. It might simply be against a nation's interests to let the country fall into enemy hands, or become an actual puppet state, like Syria was likely to become.
>if the government was capable and sound it would not have revolted in the first place, even with or without the weapons and support.
A competent government may very well be incapable of stopping an insurrection, especially in such a diverse country, where foreign powers are propping up insurrectionists.
>Not of its own power
The enemy is not fighting with its own power either. The rebels have foreign support, both from the US and surrounding Sunni states.

Can we get some nice webm. from the battles?
I have only two.

So he's white either way?

And based.

new southfront vid:
youtu.be/q1mWC2gEBhM

UPDATE

Maps: imgur.com/a/0Mjtv

>:07
>LOL NOPE

rt.com/on-air/396659-maks-air-show-2017/

The powers of the Russian meme box.

>The Kurdish-led SDF forces have paused the anti-ISIS #Raqqa offensive as a result of sustaining major losses, BBC's @Sommervillebbc reports.

My estimate of SDF losses is on ~600

why are the kurds so bad at fighting

>Anzu
press F to pay respects

>Arab
>questioning anyones fighting skills
stick to killing eachother while giving up land to Turkey, Israel and the Kurds like you've done for the last 5 years, habibi

>sorceress

Who let these people into Syria? Was it poor border control? Poor vetting? It was the Syrian Governments ineptitude that allowed it to spiral out of control. Capable governments don't let 31k foreign fighters with leadership into your country to overthrow it.

If it's not capable of surviving as a governing force independently and is dependent on a foreign power to maintain control, it is a puppet state. That's the definition of a puppet state according to most definitions.
>A competent government may very well be incapable of stopping an insurrection
Successful insurrections only happen because the government isn't capable of providing either a political solution or stopping them through their own law enforcement. That means they're an incapable government by the definition of the word.
>The enemy is not fighting with its own power either.
The Syrian armed forces consisted of 325,000 service personnel at the start of the conflict. The highest estimates of ISIS foreign fighters topped at 31k, but thats between Iraq and Syria. I'm not sure what the total is for foreign fighters in Syria itself. 5,000 to over 10,000 "moderates" have joined with the existing uprising at their peak. This is vs a longstanding military and existing government could not uphold its territorial integrity against its own people because it was incapable and incompetent even with every advantage over their own populace. It's a capable governments responsibility to uphold the integrity of the border and laws. This incapability was on display until the Russians and Iranians entered the war to directly prop up the government. Whereas most rebel foreign capabilities were indirect, (not counting US support for kurds against ISIS).

>#BREAKING
#SAA captures Vital Points 2 KM west of Tafhah Mountain, east #Homs CS

It's not they're worse than your average Arab, it's just US forcing them to advance quickly results in even higher casualties than expected.
Ironically enough, there's almost none IS infantry in the Raqqa city, it's just snipers, mortar teams and SVBIEDs.
Remember what happened to Golden Division in Mosul? (it was the best division Iraq had, could be compared to western military in terms of equipment and had lots of experience and veterans) Think now what happens to biji wiji kids storming Raqqa against IS veterans.

Any sauce/story for these?

wait what happened to the golden devision

Ceased to exist. Suffered minimum 60% casualties and basically dissapeared. Mostly due to well prepared IS defence of the city and USAF friendly fire.

they got ground up - minced! I think it was some 60% losses they had to endure.

>USAF friendly fire.
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

They've destroyed a column of some 50 armoured vehicles near the hospital in eastern Mosul in a single development and IS killed the survivors.
It slowed down the advance significantly.

Any reliable estimates on SDF casualites in Raqqa City?

>Tigers making gains towards Sukhnah from the north, gaining something like 15km a day
>Russians and other fighters massed north of Arak now launching missile/artillery attacks on Sukhnah to soften it up
>likely the assault will be early next week or at the weekend if the Tigers are close enough for both groups to attack simultaneously

Hrui Cafe will be liberated SOON.

The most strategic cafe in syria

should i feel bad that i for months shilled for the kurds?
i almost constantly gave em praise for fighting isis and "moderates"
but luckily i got aware of the fact the kurds were U.S/Western shills
cant believe i was shilling for a bunch of anarkiddies for like six months

Since they don't publish their losses and only source is Alamaq - no.

the problem with the practicle demise of that unit is, that they were the only halfway decent fighting unit in the iraqi army and the only force the central government had to prevent a further civil war, when the dust settles. PMU and bijis will reign freely.

>That's the definition of a puppet state according to most definitions.
No. A puppet state is a state that is ruled from the outside, like a puppet is controlled by the puppeteer.
>Successful insurrections only happen because the government isn't capable of providing either a political solution or stopping them through their own law enforcement.
The insurrection has not been succesful, user. It's being squashed as I type.
>That means they're an incapable government by the definition of the word.
Incapability is not the same thing as incompetence. Just because a government is incapable of solving a certain cituation, does not mean it is incompetent, especially so when the opposition is supported by foreign nations and interests.
>The Syrian armed forces consisted of 325,000 service personnel at the start of the conflict
Oh which many disbanded and joined the opposition.
>The highest estimates of ISIS foreign fighters topped at 31k
No, those are CIA estimates, not the highest over all.
>5,000 to over 10,000 "moderates" have joined with the existing uprising at their peak.
There are multiple estimations of the amount of Syrian rebel fighters, but they go up to a 100 000.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24403003
>This is vs a longstanding military and existing government could not uphold its territorial integrity against its own people because it was incapable and incompetent even with every advantage over their own populace.
Every advantage? What are these advantages you are talking about so confidently?

looks like assad will ahve to form a united states of the levant with iraq and iran

i agree the russia/syria alliance is not very much like puppetry

a good example of actual puppet would be slovakia during ww2
their government only really existed on paper and their whole "country" was basically just an unincorporated region of Germany

to prevent anything close to that the US is building bases everywhere they can. In Syria alone they have 6 by now. How many bases do they have in Iraq for """advisers""" and """training"""? Anybody know?

Wrong, this is the most strategic cafe in Syria.

Imagine Natural Syria actually happening. Union with Iraq would end the Sunni majority.

>#BREAKING#SAA expands control from meat market, capturing multiple blocks north of it in east #Ghouta / #Damascus

twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/887248562014257153
MEAT GAINZ

They're going to fail, there's far too much areas they can slip through the net in because there's no US presence or a corridor they've failed to take. Unless they dramatically up their numbers or put boots on the ground they're not going to stop the Shia Crescent from happening.

well if a sort of united states of levant where lebanon stays its own thing but part of the USL i'd be happy

Very strategic.

its a girl

The battle for that must have been a real meatgrinder...

I guess you could call it the real Salami front

w t h is southern turkey and all of cyprus part of "natural" syria?
does the S.S.N.P not understand very few/none arabs live in these areas?

Do you vote SSNP?

Jordan and syria as well that those parts of iran are sunni. Fuck that though iraq plebs are not part of the levant masterrace they are just oil monkeys.

>girl

The map is from 1924 and mostly represents the territory of the the Neo-Assyrian Empire (911 BC–609 BC).

>Mr Baker you here? I can update maps.
Yeah I'm here, just let me know what region to put them under (east, Raqqa, etc) and I'll put them in the next bread with the new Southfront.

Yeah. Hopefully more gains to follow soon now JaI have retreated and gone on the lamb.

were they too stupid to chain it up/contain it? wtf. i dont mean to be an animal cuck, but lions are something special.

yes

If you want just put them in a block in the same format as the OP, I'll just copy OP into a template and update it like that.

>Some military sources from al-Shahba assured that 5 bodies of Turkish occupation army’s soldiers who partook the attack on Ain Daqna have been seized.
en.hawarnews.com/30-mercenaries-including-5-turkish-armys-killed-in-ain-daqna/

SHOW PICTURES THEN REE

>East Damascus: failed assault by pro-Government forces on Ain Terma front, some evacuating dead and wounded.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/887287740353708032

does the tank drive over wounded?? :(

E Syria Jul 18
i.imgur.com/B8jpmgI.jpg

Oh, I'm sure Isra... ehm I mean the USA cannot prevent a land corridor from Baluchistan to Beirut as it looks. though i'm not entirely sure if iraq can keep itself stable especially the sunni areas around mosul, falludja, rammadi and so on that lie directly in the corridor. the US will have no trouble finding henchmen throwing sticks between the shia legs.
What i meant is that their goal is to prevent a STABLE shia crescent from forming. They learned from the Russians the nice concept of "frozen confilicts". you don't need to conquer the whole country to keep it in check, just a protected base of opposition that will hinder developement. you can flare up the conflict anew as soon as the country strays too far from your interests. Take south ossecia/abchasia in Georgia, Transnistria in Moldovia, the Donbas in Ukraina or Nagorni Karabach in Aserbaidshan. All of these breakaway regions are directly or indirectly protected by russian bases and are more than enough for Russia to keep it's power and interest in the country without having to occupy it as a whole.
For example, think about having a gas/oil pipeline from Iran to the mediterrainian. Through an instable region? nobody will finance it.
This is why they are building it and they will NEVER leave Al-Tanf or other bases on free will.

im not voting shit, they are all worse than each other, i think the SSNP wants a 1 nation thing, no states, im more onto a USA kinda deal but USL
United states of the levant or UNL united nations of the levant

>getting raped
she isn`t maried to an chechen anymore so i doupt it.
They prepare her for being deported again to live a nice quiet live with her new turkish husband here in germany