Life in America = Easy Mode

Why the heck won't the American posters on this board admit how easy their lives are.

No matter how hard you guys claim you have it, you can always buy a home like pic related for next to nothing and live happily in the idyllic rural regions of Maine, Montana or some other sparsely populated state.

In the UK this house would cost at least $240k dollars regardless of location. The same applies across much of Europe.

So why won't US posters just come clean and admit they are living life on Easy Mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan,_Maine
google.com/maps/search/factory near Canaan, ME
zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/43336817?search_identifier=3e8c11692c23c09f0c021e38afb975f7
tax-rates.org/maine/somerset_county_property_tax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The people that live there aren't inundated with niggers, shitskins, and jews so they don't come on Sup Forums

The location could be shitty. Could be wrecked inside. Haunted. No job opportunities. Exposed to flooding.

That's literally not what I asked.

If you are living in some disgusting urban environment plagued by the less civilized, you have literally no excuse not to escape to Maine etc and just...wait a minute my phone's ringing

move out to the countryside, set up some cheap solar panels (~$1000) and pay next to nothing while growing your own cabbages, beets, raspberries, gooseberries, carrots and so forth. What happened to the American man? Is he so submissive and indoctrinated that his only viable lifestyle is now one of lazy consumerism and repressed hatred?

Have you ever actually been to Canaan, Maine? It's a literal paradise on earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan,_Maine

accept you're forgetting that the house is a shitty house, located in a shitty redneck town, surrounded by shitty redneck people. Why would I move away from niggers to live with white niggers?

White flight is rampant in major metropolitan areas currently. pol is 15 year old summerfags that don't own homes or have jobs

If i'm moving out to the countryside, i'm buying land, no some shitty little shack

Horrible winters-- gets the Siberian jet stream

who was phone?

Buy house, get shot.

People in rural Maine aren't rednecks, guy. They belong to that demographic you people love so much: Trump diehards. They are kind, humble, quiet folk who keep themselves to themselves unless they happen to see a neighbor in trouble. Meanwhile you're stocking up on Hershey bars from your local Walmart superstore and sitting in three hours of traffic to get back to your majority-African apartment complex.

It could be out in the middle of nowhere. Can't find a job within 70 miles no working plumbing etc. there is a reason that house is only 25k

We spent 8 years with a nigger in power. You really want to say that we lived life on easy mode?

homes are cheap where there are no jobs

>Can't find a job within 70 miles
Make your own fucking job. I swear millennials are useless cunts.

Only if you move to niggerapolis

I'll admit,we do live on easy mode to an extent. If we lived fully on easy mode, you guys would all want to be here.

The "shack" comes with land, Tyler.

Almost anyplace that isn't blue can be described like that.

>open up a business in a town with 500 people
>all of these people are suspicious of outsiders

This guy slept in a tent for 27 winters in Maine. Jesus dude. I'm embarrassed for you.

I think most Americans would willingly and pridefully admit how easy we have it here, all things considered.

>less than 1% of the population are small business owners

Get some solar panels and seeds and you don't need a job.

If I had no integrity, national identity or I didn't care about my family or friends, America would be the country I would want to move to. What could be a better place to emigrate to, really?

>excuses
I assumed Sup Forums would be better than this shit. Stop making excuses for yourself and fucking try something. Take risks, make mistakes, learn from them, be successful.

take the flag off nigel, we all know its you.
havent seen this thread in a while.

t. successful business owner in a tiny backwater village?

That is a wooden house

Northern Vermont, and it was only one winter-- Wilderness Rehab. Thanks, mom and dad!

Worked for me.

Exactly, why would anyone buy that sht.

>living in rural maine

that sounds appealing if I was some innawoods faggot with no friends, girlfriend, or job

thankfully I am not one of those losers, also despise the idea of driving an hour to the nearest grocery store or bar

>paradise on Earth
Their only notable person
>Lorne Lynn Armstrong is a registered sex offender best known for his role in the 2007 episode of To Catch A Predator, which took place in Bowling Green, Kentucky. In addition, Lorne is also the Messiah of a pseudo-religious organization known as the Church of Cawd. He is also known for saying the word 'God' as 'Cawd' which has been featured in many online parodies.

Architecture not Moorish enough for you, Fernando?

good lord is this for real
a nice house far from the shitty cities

Wood?! Like... the same stuff TREES are made of?! Why would you want to live in a TREE?!

google.com/maps/search/factory near Canaan, ME

You fags are so fucking helpless
God help us when the millennials parents all die off

>Maine
>rednecks
Get out of your own state for once faggot.
And as someone who lives in NC around very black areas I can tell you rednecks are nowhere near niggers. They might be loud and dumb sometimes but they are mostly accidentally dangerous(dumb shit with guns, driving like retards or fucked up in big aas trucks) and the only ones that really rob people are legitamate drug addicts. Black people will mostly just smoke and drink and end up robbing people at gun point.

You don't understand cost of living changes in different locations.

>Haunted
Please, you have no excuse, you just like to whine

A studio apartment in a shitty MA neighborhood can run you $700/mo.

Fuck off, faggot. Housing sucks everywhere.

Something's got to be wrong with that's how much a shitty house costs here

>The racial makeup of the town was 97.1% White, 0.1% African American, 0.8% Native American, 0.1% Asian, 0.3% Pacific Islander, 0.1% from other races, and 1.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.6% of the population.
It sounds like heaven.

Umm pic related

So many bluepills in such a short post. Sad!

>americans have it so easy!
>work more hours than anyone in the world to try to maintain it.

Jesus, $25k is like buying a car.

The same house in the Uk would cost £300k easily.

zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/43336817?search_identifier=3e8c11692c23c09f0c021e38afb975f7

Welcome to Maine, now fuck off.

That's just plain wrong.

Fuck me I can go out tomorrow and just buy that why are people in America COMPLAINING

That house was built in 1900 and "is in need of repairs". I'll pass.

This piece of shit costs about the same as that house.

Costs £325,000. In dollars that's $422,808

Because nobody wants to live there and local zoning laws have caused a housing shortages in the most desirable areas.

>can run you
>can

Yeah if you're retarded enough to pay it

I used to live in a shithole in MA for $400/mo

Now I have a pretty nice place for $540(3BR, 2 roommates who are clean grad students)

euros are so fucking dumb

we don't have those narrow nigger streets and small cities like y'all. you have to live in a city with 1mil people to get a decent job these days, so no living in the middle of nowhere so you can drive 3 hours to and from work 5x a week is fucking retarded

Because here in Europe this would not be considered a house, but a garden shed at best. Hell, that would be considered as unfit for use as a chickenshed here in Romania - for crying out loud, most of them don't even have ceilings inside, the roof is the ceiling.

Imagine working your ass off your entire life to live in a dump like that.

if you're in the trades or professions you're basically set anywhere you go. trade school is probably the only thing i could justify taking a loan out for if i was in poverty.
the hard part is the lifestyle change, moving away from everything you know, and the lack of "glamour" moving to backwoods nowhere.

if i was poor i'd do it, but muh upper middle class pride won't let me.
>tfw every american regardless of social class has aforementioned upper middle class pride

I can tell you right now what that means.

"I used to rent out this shithole but then the tenant went AWOL and didn't fill up the oil tank, a pipe burst and ruined all the floors and destroyed the foundation in the winter

happens to all these tiny shitty houses in east bumfuck. landlords rent them to alcoholic divorced fathers who just wanna go INNAWOODS, they go missing and the pipes freeze shortly after

So you have an internet job? Because i don't see any other job opportunities there for anyone else but troglodytes fucking their sister.

Yours is brick has a backyard and a garage. Also way newer. Theyre both pieces of shit btw and waay too expensive.

>he's an urban nigger
When shitposters are talking about the 56% meme, they're talking about you, nigger. I wish we could nuke all inner cities.

They do have it easy in terms of space and resources. Here in Europe gas is around 7 dollars per gallon, and yes, we are 500mil people in an area that is half USA. 4.5mil squared km European Union while USA is 9mil squared km. So no wonder that detached homes become something for the rich.. yesterday I read a thread here on pol where yankees were complaining that 50acres are not enough, and they need 500acres. you have to put this into perspective here in Italy 500 acres could be a whole province, while I saw ranches for sale in KY or WY that were about $700k for 500acres of land. Here in Italy you pay around £400k for a small detached home with half an acre of land around.

But we have it easy in other ways. For example we have free healthcare, you can be unemployed or leave working very little and still you don't have to worry for the money needed to pay healthcare insurance, at least here in Italy.

Yes, capitalism is awesome and made America the greatest country on Earth

did you come here to state the obvious?

sydneyfag, lolling at you crying about $240k

1. Walking dogs

2. Mowing lawns

3. Taking old ladies to stores

4. Skinning fur-bearing animals

5. Selling excess solar energy

6. Bug killer

7. Weed whacker

8. Loaning yourself money with high interest rates and then forcing yourself to pay the excess money back

9. Car dodger

10. Fire eater at country fairs

11. Freakshow participant

12. Snake gatherer

lel europoors can't buy homes

brb buying a $55k house tonight

Trump diehards are literally rednecks lol

>haunted

kek, are you 12?

25k?
holy shit

>In the UK this house would cost at least $240k dollars regardless of location. The same applies across much of Europe.
Dude our houses are built to last hundreds of years
American "houses" are cucksheds, you punch a wall and make a hole

In a European house I'd need a sledgehammer and a whole afternoon to make a hole in a wall

Easy mode is a trap. America is both the so called land of opportunity yet there is unrest and poverty and controlled by jews and the white man debts himself for life to federal reserve monopoly money (aka ious) just so he can "buy" a house and never get to keep it.

any home that cost less than 100k is in a bad neighborhood. you wont live long

not even kidding my state typically doesnt even have a city that pops up on the worst cities list top 100. a few years there have been exceptions but its uncommon

there are low cost houses

>No job opportunities
>location could be shitty
every fucking thread where there is low cost real estate.

Houses in the middle of nowhere are cheap everywhere.

This. I have known white meth heads to be far more polite and industrious people than any typical black person in the metro area i live in.

>projecting this hard
Why don't you move there then?

Go visit that neighborhood and tell me it's not a pile of shit.

Do you think this property is legit?

tfw doing 25 nigtier/teen tier jobs just to make ends meet

>no future

no thanks

tax-rates.org/maine/somerset_county_property_tax

Property taxes in Maine are pretty high buddy. Relative to other states. The economy in rural Maine is also shit since a lot of mills and what not are closing

It's true. From what I can tell from all the europosters, you guys can't even afford cars. Yet we typically get our first car while still in high school, and go through 3 or more cars throughout our lives

Also, your "upper-class" barely makes enough to be in our middle class.

Looks like spam or a malware ad I would not click.

>Haunted

>haunted
>tfw I remember reading about a house that to this day is legally declared "haunted" because no one can explain the happenings

Because there is radioactivity in the water and soil

That house looks shitty and small

I got my first car in high school too despite my family earning less than average.
>go through 3 or more cars throughout our lives
This is Albania-tier poverty

yes keep thinking that

please

leave the land to me

This is twice the cost of the home in the OP and it's in Lithuania. The comparison is invalid.

Because I'm not a US citizen, Hunter. Isn't it obvious?

The internet literally connects you to everywhere in the world. Stop bitching like a bitch.

>look at me being spoiled and demanding
the house is absolutely fine.
sure it's small it's 25k wtf

Define upper-class in Europe vs America

I grew up in rural Maine. I remember being on a closed down farm with a few friends and I seeing a man dressed in colonial clothes. The guy had rope burns on his neck so I assume he was a criminal who was hanged . when I blinked he disappeared. Scared the fuck out of me and ended up running home ahaha
People scoff at that shit but everyone complains about ghosts and the like in small towns throughout Maine

t.