Anyone else love having a President with such a positive outlook? We love you Mr Trump

Anyone else love having a President with such a positive outlook? We love you Mr Trump

I love the courage and class of melania.
Way hotter and classier than slut jacky O

Fuck every neo-con republican, whoever they are who voted against it need to be kicked out and replaced

Let's name them i'll start
>Susan Collins

>i will repeal obamacare on day one

all the repubs who voted for it need to be replaced by rand paul types who will make a bill actually repealing all the tax looting of obamascare

If the next step is not too simply repeal, then they all should be booted out.
"Entitlements" are a meme of the highest order.
You are entitled to health insurance as much as you are to life or car insurance.

but he did

its congress dont have shit together
specifically insurance cucked republican senators who wont repeal obamacare

government has no place in medical

obamacare is ilelgal

supreme court jsutices should be disbarred and botoed off court for obamacare non rejection

insane

Rand Paul

With all the hooplah over the Dems collapsing inwards into irrelevancy, we should remember that it's BOTH parties that need to burn to the water-line.
Never forget that the GOP tried multiple coup plots to get Don out of the way. Donald doesn't forget.

is a hero

>Not recognizing Barronposting

truth

not recognizing your flag from your small commy country thats poor

He killed the repeal and replace by come out against it.

You know what else Donald doesn't do?

- Keep his promises
- Tell the truth
- Pass a legislative agenda

#WINNING

John Roberts asked on 3 separate occasions if it was a tax. 2 times, the dems said no. On the third, they said yes. Then it passed. Just google "obamacare a tax, supreme court"

it was not a repeal

and created new pipe fo cash from taxpayer to insurance

do you read news?

or just watch CNN fake news?

you mean senate
Trump passed it all and ready to sign

Actually both Lee and... i forgot the other guy killed it. It was pretty impressive, actually, they tweeted with basically identical statements within 5s of each other so neither one could be blamed for being the 51st "no" vote.

shut up stupid

roberts should be burned

10th amendment non education bro

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

You've gotten so stale I feel bad, have a (you) and don't spend it all in one place.

>Way hotter and classier than slut jacky O

no, Jackie was hotter, but Melania is the hottest thing to come along since

OTOH, things Trump *does* do:

- make excuses
- blame other people
- flee from personal responsibility. And telling the truth. And from every off-ramp from the "muh Russia" scandal.

ask me again in 4 to 8 years.

Take your bullet-points and blow your brains out friendo

no retard
jacky was ugs
its jsut politics is ugly city
melania is way way wya hotter or you have jsut shit taste and are a total fag
or both

deregulate
get repub on supereme court
start wall
get obamcare repeal within few votes
bring all kidna companies abck to usa
keystone pipline
get rida all kinda obam fuckery
tee up tax reform
shti man hes been there 200 days
dont more than last 40 years of shitheads
probly 100
obama was by far worst president in hsitory of time
8T to 21T debt 13T added vs all other president together 8T
u fucking tard
Trump is on track to be greatest preisdent of ALL TIME by large margin!!
single handed ly saving western civilization!!

I wasn't betrayed or let down by democrats. They did what was expected of them. The only thing that shocks me is how useless the republicans are. Had 8 years, both houses, the white house, and even the supreme court, yet still haven't repealed Obama care.
Wonder if I'll see the wall bill debate in this century.

>be foreign slavic gold digging old man fucker
>become first lady

>replace
That is not what the GOP promised. We were told OC will be gone not renamed.

How do you give one whole party a pass to essentially be non particapatory in the process of legislating? Another typical Democrat double-standard perpetuated by the media whereby Republicans get excoriated at town halls at home AND in the national press for not "working with" Dems while now that the shoe is on the other foot, weak Republicans still have to beg and grovel for approval of the other party that adequate "across the aisle" work is being done while Dems obstruct, insult, undermine and any manner of other awful moral and criminally wrong things

This. Republicans talk a good game in opposition but they're shit at governing.

Amateurs that will throw away their majority. Between the cuckservatives and lolbertarians nothing will get done.

>We will repeal and replace Obama care
>healthcare is the easiest thing in the world to fix,believe me

These people are beyond phony. They play dumb until they feel the fear

>How do you give one whole party a pass to essentially be non particapatory in the process of legislating?

The same way the Democrats managed to pass Obamacare without a single Republican vote. They can get their shit together.

My investments are up 17% so if in the next 42 months the trajectory stays on course (which is impossible) I will have doubled my money in one term.

Um. They had a 59-41 supermajority

And will have it again soon thanks to dumb Donald and Yurtle the Turtle.

Why are you so hostile?

Does the thrill of anonymously attacking the dead wife of a dead president on the internet get your chode to tickle? Perhaps you should consider paying attention to your overdue bar tab. Oh wait im going to guess you dont leave that crusty old basement you call your home. Perhaps if you took one moment, one day, nay, one passing second to think about your situation in life you would realize that in the end nothing is worth while and that the most you can do to positively impact this world and all other worlds in the known universe is to finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch in the back of your mind. The thought you dare not acknowledge lest you finally man up the cojones, balls for your impoverished foolhardy ass, to FINALLY take that power cord, sticky and grimy with caked on layers of doritos crumbs, sweat, and semen. A frothy, disgusting mixture of bodily waste that so accurately sums up who and what you and your lifestyle represent: Absolute scum. Not one more second should pass where you continue to contribute to the enthropic heat death of known reality. Take that power cable. Take that disgusting mound of semen, rubber, and disgusting food particles. Take it. Take all 8 feet of it from the very wall in which its plugged to the half dismantled box that you use to type this message to me. Take it, and finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch. Tie it as tight as you can around your neck, make sure that one end is securely fastened to the ceiling, and take that final plunge. That final step off your bent and mangled chair, the unfortunate piece of plastic used to carry your morbidly obese welfare person. Take that final step. Take that final step into the halls of darness and obscurity. Do it. Kill yourself. For the good of all mankind you mother fucking piece of shit

She really is beautiful.

Hahahah feeling triggered libtard?

That's disgusting. His face is gross

We have the best Presidents don't we Pedes?

usa = modern 3.world country

DON'T TALK ABOUT MUMMY THAT WAY! REEEEEEEEEEEE

>a few

Wrong.

kys newfag