Which black you will be the saddest to kill during the inevitable race war?

Which black you will be the saddest to kill during the inevitable race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1sJDhJ-6iE
youtube.com/watch?v=8p-5jCN430Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My best friend from elementary school.

the last one
because then there will be no niggers left to kill

Savage.

Morgan Freeman!

But at least him narrating his own death in the final moments will be cool, "either you get busy living or you get busy dying"..

deGrasse, Murphy and maybe Chris Rock, not sure about that

There won't be a race war, there will be an ideological war between the new left and the new right. It won't last more than a week though. The new left is a pile of gargantuan pussies who think words are violence. They'll immediately kowtow to the any new show of force just like they do to the current government because they're weak minded subhumans that only understand power dynamics.

lel

And back then Idris Elba but not anymore

your mom, because she is a great fuck.

Tommy Sotomayor

dave chappell

TOPKEK!

listen here Drumpfers if u wanna 2 start a war you come an get us. stupid white cracka ass bitches. we planet of da apes now. sheeeeit

Me

I'll hide you in my attic

And the sheriff guy.
Literally the only blacks that I can think of that I have any ounce of respect for.

SWEDKA IS BACKKK

I want Terry kept in a zoo, so he can continue entertaining America

Can I put a bullet in the heads of the women and children? The male monkeys, someone else can have.
I'd like the women to watch first. Before I go to them. That way, they have next to no will to live before they're executed.

This overly shaded gentleman
youtube.com/watch?v=F1sJDhJ-6iE

on Cosplaying

Holy shit I forgot about this guy.

My wife

>Sup Forums wants to kill this man

Ibrahim Maiga
>youtube.com/watch?v=8p-5jCN430Q
He makes good music and he is pretty redpilled.

Actually most of black guys living here since commie times are good.

sowell and a few others gets spared on the day of the rope

everyone else dies

Agreed but needs to be Sterilized.

>implying you nerd cowards will be out there fighting anyone
You will be hiding in your moms basement shitposting frogs like the betas you are.

Sup Forums the race war won't be blacks vs whites. It will be Jews vs everyone else.

this.

I'll hide both of you in a ditch. You first.

never. he and scalia saved this country from commie takeover. theyre the heroes of our era.

samuel jackson. every time i say yes they deserved to die and i hope they burn in hell after that i wont be thinking about red necks molesting a infant in the most race baiting movie ever... just dead nigs

>Which black you will be the saddest to kill during the inevitable race war?

My wife's son

This.

beautiful

i'll cry when i'm done killing

Justin Timberlake

pic related. Weisswurst just isn't the same.

Got em coach

The last one

because i will forever miss the screams of a strangled nigga

What is the point of copy-pasting another guy's post? Are you that sad for attention?

damn son

Remember. Every single fucking monkey that you put a bullet through their skull and end, is eliminating an endless future row of criminal, useless, society grating, stupid fat-lipped coons that would of been there cursing the earth in the future. All poisioning each and every future generation of actual humans.
A thousand gibbering useless leeching dangerous beasts, ended before they even began, with just one bullet. It's making the world a better place, permanently.
Pull the trigger.

IS that Danny glover?