What went wrong?

> Only path to success is playing video games or getting high test scores.

Not everybody can be a doctor/lawyer/engineer. Figure this shit out.

Korea is listening to all the kys memes

Shit it doesn't take much to be an attorney and pass the bar the real challenge is going out and winning your cases and not fucking up. I've been doing this for a decade and only one bar complaint that was dismissed

When you have a society of high-achievers, the weaklings fast realize they are a burden and do the honorabru thing.

Belgium can't live with itself

Their work hours are insane. My gf is Korean and her parents finish at 7/8 go the gym and sleep. They're like a hivemind, they're too focused on looking and being a certain way to fit in yet this could stifle creativity

Make that 23

Update Auto
Post a Reply

View Announcement
...Anonymous (ID: OPgBoMpa)
What went wrong?
07/18/17(Tue)20:28:06 No.134065759
150 KB
150 KB JPG
...Anonymous (ID: yhznx/sH)
07/18/17(Tue)20:29:55 No.134065870
(OP) #
> Only path to success is playing video games or getting high test scores.

Not everybody can be a doctor/lawyer/engineer. Figure this shit out.
...Anonymous (ID: MiL7sneF) FC
07/18/17(Tue)20:30:33 No.134065917
(OP) #
Korea is listening to all the kys memes
...Anonymous (ID: MKnqiJRv)
07/18/17(Tue)20:32:02 No.134066000
(OP) #
Shit it doesn't take much to be an attorney and pass the bar the real challenge is going out and winning your cases and not fucking up. I've been doing this for a decade and only one bar complaint that was dismissed
...Anonymous (ID: CjySBT0z)
07/18/17(Tue)20:32:14 No.134066012
(OP) #
When you have a society of high-achievers, the weaklings fast realize they are a burden and do the honorabru thing.
...Anonymous (ID: kQ3hWFQX)
07/18/17(Tue)20:32:40 No.134066041
(OP) #
Belgium can't live with itself
...Anonymous (ID: k8Zqzrwk)
07/18/17(Tue)20:33:14 No.134066085
Their work hours are insane. My gf is Korean and her parents finish at 7/8 go the gym and sleep. They're like a hivemind, they're too focused on looking and being a certain way to fit in yet this could stifle creativity.

looks like you love playing sudoku

Korea can't into humanity.

Note how Islam gives people purpose and meaning in their lives and they never need to consider suicide.

>They don't consider jihadis suicide

In Philippines, suicidals create facebook accounts with lame pun names, then rant everyday, bashing anyone who makes fun of them, then not commit suicide because they will become famewhores instead. Never thought suicide will be better for them.

Depression evolved as a way for societies to ensure that people were properly motivated to slave away for their society full tilt. If they didn't feel depressed when they didn't fulfill a meaningful social role then lots of people would just be lazy and the society and all its members would be destroyed. Pretty much everyone evolved to feel this way, but in todays society because of overpopulation and automation, not everyone can easily feel like they are actually contributing and they kill themselves as a result.

They forgot that people work to live and not live to work.

can't kill yourself when killed first.

Damn straight, juden.

confused af people

Nothing, S. Koreans are simply a highly competetive nation.

Simple, Asians blame themselves for failure unlike niggers who blame everyone else. That's why they murder and you commit suicide.

How does being a lawyer work in the USA? I mean that you basically lose your skills when moving to another state, no?

Weird android people

They are chinks.