Poster tearing in Malmo

Me and my mate are planning to tear down communist posters around Malmö. Is it a good or bad idea? (No tools if nessesary)

Depends, do you have a girlfriend and kids yet?

You're going to just walk around in sweden?
Well, enjoy getting butt-fucked by arabs and somalis.
Your boipussy is about to be destroyed.

EDGE
D
G
E

Why don't you paste up posters and propaganda at night?, I remember that was a nice way of getting art and protest in my streets

Tear them down and dip them in oil and wrap them on a stick to use as a torch to keep the nigs away, they dont understand fire and will get scared easily

We don't have them printed. That's the only reason.

Polsperg

Then start printing and place them over commie posters.

Sure. Why not.

Don't have the resources for that right now.

watch out for razorblades the put under the posters. i once almost cut my hand while tearing one down.

This lol
just fucking pull them down.
anyone that tries to stop you tell them to fuck off and when it gets violent, beat the shit out of them

Thank you kraut, you are still useful sometimes

fuck

Why not. I mean, Malmo may need an entire wipe, but it´s something.

I plan to visit some Swedish Liberal meeting with a Trump hat and Infowars shirt

I will do some cocaine before that

You can buy stickers on nordfront.

Don't. Modern printers have microdots to act as a fingerprint for which printer it came from. You will be arrested.

We got gloves.

That's not what he means. The paper reveals. The printer puts a tiny mark on the paper.

Not sure if master troll or retarded.

But honestly, is hanging up paper posters really illegal?

In Sweden if it encourages "hate speech"? Hell yes. At the very least he will go into a database as a political dissident.

Didn't check what he replied to, so lets go with retarded.
It is apparently. We're supposed to call the police and have them tear it down. But where's the fun in that?

Learn to draw, and make paste, then slap those posters with a thick slab of gooey paste, kids this days don't know how to tag and paste...

Damn. I'm from Denmark and I'm not sure that's it illegal here - although it should be.

>learn to draw

If you're white you'll be treated as terrorists. I suggest putting on a thick layer of suntan lotion.

Good idea. Möllan/Sofielund has a thousand posters on every wall, would love to see that cleaned up

Print aesthetic Path Of Light posters. Contains no incitement of hatred or violence yet promotes traditional values

Do it, but be carefull!
Good luck user!

Get some "mechanics gloves", be safe Swede-bro.

I thought that was only laser printers. Assuming OP is using an inc printer, he'll be fine. Also, use a printer in a public library or whatever.