m.youtube.com/watch?v=GActhSGGoks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nignog radio show
Why?

The dindu in the pic looks CGI wtf
Like a remake CJ model or some shit

Its worth it for the 9:22 mark

>9:22 - Sup Forums troll calls in
i dont think that's a Sup Forums troll. it sounds like a regular character that calls in because at the end they say "that guy always takes it too far". it doesnt even sound like a white guy. it sounds like a nog.

>black man says insightful thing
>stupid fucking roastie
>"its 2017 wahh!"

Women are honorary jews.

Wonder what Umar Johnson think about discarding your culture, I wonder, when that's what you're effectively doing by miscegenation.

they abandon the struggle.

Yeah, the head nigger of that show calls himself Charlamaign the god. I think that speaks for itself. Why do niggers refer to themselves as gods? When if that were true, what would they be the god of? Committing crimes? Being ugly? Being useles??

Nigger spotted

is that a gta san andreas character ? his head looks like a polygonal model. single digits IQ dlc confirmed for the show ?

no, l2comprehension you fucking nitwit

I don't even get why it's only black men when spics are stealing our women even faster.

i once knew a black girl that signed her name with the picture of a crown. blacks are too dumb to realize how useless they are so they think of themselves as gods or royalty. fucking every other black guy i meet puts a roman numeral after their name like they're royalty.

lmao. that was gold

>9:22
This is gold

there are people out there listening to this show every single day. imagine how warped your mind must get after regularly consuming this garbage.

"Rocket Racoon from Guardians of the Galaxy"

I used to listen to these guys radio show every morning when I had a commute.
The nigger they had on talking about marriage being a political decision was spot on, too. You can tell a lot about a person by the person they are with.

is this one of the ones that was trolled by richard and sal years back?

>The nigger they had on talking about marriage being a political decision was spot on
every coalburner is itching to bear witness to racism so she can step up to the nigger's defense. im talking educated sjw hippie coalburner types here and not the usual trash that coalburns.

>Call in as black person
>Say that interracial dating is slowly washing away superior black genes.

That's Charlamagne himself that calls at the 9.22 mark.

That slut Chelsea Handler mocks the head nigger relentlessly when they interview her

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GActhSGGoks

Both types of coal burners are making a political decision. One is doing it to hurt whites, one is doing it to hurt her father.

Maybe they just like the black dude?

Ever thought of that?

>666
lol stfu Satan. People are not individuals.

hahahahahha that's what I was going to say

>EY WHAT UP CJ

Why are you complaining?
You have state run programs/shows that scream for interracial breeding grounds and rename Sweden to Nigraq