If everyone was allowed to murder one person a year, the world would be a better place

If everyone was allowed to murder one person a year, the world would be a better place.

Politicans would behave very differently, literally everyone would behave better if their life depended on it.

This is an objective truth.

>Macedonian intellectuals

Like it wouldn't end up in vendetta of all against all

>on Sup Forums
>not knowing the slippery slope
You're either retarded or a newfag
Why would people just stop at one?

It is slightly interesting to imagine what the consequences would be.

My guess: people would have to start "ganging up" to protect themselves.

So you would get massive power blocks with the idea that if anyone offends anyone from that block, one person from the block uses his "free kill" on him.
You would soon get retaliatory wars and escalation.
Still, it's hard to say if any sort of stability would be achieved.

Can't you just apply full transparency law?

>7 billion people
>7 billion deaths a year

okay OP

It would also be very hard for any person to "put his head above the crowd" i.e. do anything that would lead to his being hated by a lot of people, even if it also meant he was liked by a lot of people.
That might (kinda) be a good thing. But probably not.
Maybe it would not be that unstable.
Assume that it's all transparent i.e. you are allowed to kill 1 person per year but everyone knows it was you who did it.

Thus you know that if you kill person X, someone is quite likely to kill you in retaliation.

So it might not get used that often.

On the other hand if it was ANONYMOUS.. well that would be more fun.

It's a bit like voting (show of hands vs. secret ballot) hahaha

OP do u think it was Russian intel or the CIA who wrote the screenplay for The Purge? Mossad?

It might make a semi-decent sci-fi short story - it's a simple idea you can run with, and it's not trivially obvious where it leads.

But not just wilfully murder people, there has to be a reason and a court has to decide if its rightful. Of course you'd think twice before doing it because someone else might do it to you.

So ideally no one would decide to kill someone and everyone would behave better out of fear.

Fear is fucking needed in this garbage world.

No because it's not OBLIGATORY.
What makes you think that everyone (or even a large proportion of people) would exercise their right?

There's this movie called The Purge, I'm sure you'll like it. It's probably coming to Macedonia soon.

Is it nice?
Rly tho, i can't find anything to watch.

>That guy who I fucked their wife is definitely going to kill me, let me kill him first.

What if people decide to kill each other? Would they duel it out?

Like this shitbag here, do you think he would've had post this if he feared that I might murder him and not be held responsible. Really doubt it.
What's it about, looks interesting

Naa, because that puts way too much strain on the "who gets to decide what's justified?" thing.
That's basically just the system we have now but massively stretching the "justified homicide" clause.
That's like saying "everyone has a vote but he has to prove to a court that he will use the vote wisely".
It needs to be an unquestionable right to be really interesting I think.

>It's probably coming to Macedonia soon

Top kek

VHS tape being carried by a horse from America.

>degenerates can't destroy the world if everyone's dead

There would definitely be some interesting game theory situations "do it unto him before he does it unto you" haha.

i.e. every single killing would be done at 1 minute past midnight on january 1st every year :))

it's surely a fast way to reduce pop. maybe the africans should give it a go the next 50 years?

Can I sell my freekill?

They already do.

SINGLE TRANSFERABLE VOTE

OP you just made it onto my list

wishful thinking

>africans pick white people
>after a year no white people left

great plan

Would you fuck another man's wife if it means he can legally murder you? Would that bitch even want another man? Would you fuck another woman if it would mean death?

Truly world changing.

>I murder your dad on Murder Day
>You are understandably angry
>illgetyounexttime.jpg
>a year passes
>You murder me on Murder day
>My brother gets upset
>a year passes
>My brother murders you
>Your mother is breddy angerey

Alexander pls stop.

Obviously there are restrictions.

Duh.

Basketball Americans are only allowed to use their vote on other BAs.

But we make up for that restriction by giving them TWO kills per year.

Smarter people would have to figure out the details ensuring no stupid shit comes out if it.

>and not be held responsible

How moronic can you get, people would just keep killing whoever killed anyone else. Eye for an eye, the whole yadda yadda.

>literally everyone would behave better if their life depended on it.

Unless you're the type to just fuck shit up because you know you're gonna die anyway.

>giving niggers license to nog
Shit idea OP you should feel bad.

Exactly.
Fear of retribution spirals might actually lead to massive self-policing within communities.

i.e. if a family has a "bad apple" they themselves police him because they fear if he goes off and kills someone, they will all end up getting wiped out.

liberals declare "we are all africans sweetums"
end of the world

Yes exactly but that's the point.

It might soon lead to a stable situation where people exercise their right VERY rarely.

I am tempted to try to model this and see what survival strategies work best.
Build a few simple strategies involving grouping & retaliation.
I am betting you would end up with massive power blocks forming, a bit like gang membership in prison (which is the closest real-world environment to this I can think of off the top of my head).

>he thinks africans can kill people outside africa
as for the whites in africa, fuck them

> He's a gud boi, dindu nuffin every year

The main problem I think is that it would lead to a very unstable situation (a bit like the cold war nuclear build-up).
So half the country says "we are Trump supporters and if you kill him each of us will kill one Democrat".
But then one lunatic is just going to off Trump anyway.
So yeah, nuclear Armageddon is looking likely.

better to just encourage dueling. either you are polite, dishonored, or dead

if someone murdered me id be pretty pissed desu

Yes, that might well be a good thing.

The main problem as far as I can see is that this only works in a society with a strong sense of honour.

What would actually happen in 2017 is:

1. Sewer-mouthed progressive "comedian" says something offensive.
2. Random person challenges him to a duel.
3. SMPC declines the challenge & works it into his next night's routine.
4. Crowd cheers him.

If there was a marked pattern of blacks killing whites, it would probably escalate instantly into whites wiping out the entire black race for self-preservation.

Hang on, all 7 billion people get 1 murder each.
> that's 7 billion user.

>this white man said hello to me, and i still had my free kill this year, sooo…

considering theres over a billion muslims in the world, there would be a billion less non-muslims next year until people either fight back or get taken over by the muslims

>everybody is allowed one murder every year
>the number of people dying every year in addition to natural causes is equal to the number of people currently alive
everybody would be dead OP you fucking cretin