Why does literally anyone think this is a good look?

Why does literally anyone think this is a good look?
Anyone girl I see who looks like this I assume is a piece of shit

I always wondered .How do they wipe their asses with these long fingernails ?

Thirsty virgins easily fall for the make up jew.

You hate 'em, cuz you can't get 'em

one of their whiteknight beta orbiters do it for them.

Well I want to break her due to my mild sadism, does that count?

>implying you wouldnt wipe her ass if she let you too

I wanna see her eyes rollback her head as I throat fuck her with my chode.

Oh please, only those with scat fetishes enjoy wiping other people's arses.

What, the look or the style?

> not liking the dirty whore look
Virgin faggot

Firstly, guys don't give a fuck it might just be a photo. Secondly, having that look is about her and not guys she literally couldn't give a fuck either.

That leaves you. Why do you give a fuck op?

no make up would be shit

She looks like she would smother a newborn infant so she could go party at a club. I wouldn't trust her to raise a child. Society has groomed her to believe that her own narcissism is the highest good.

Thats the swarthy, sweaty looking wog look
I bet she waxes her forehead

They're not looking for a white boi obviously

The key to understanding this behaviour is understanding the effects of testosterone on male perception and behaviour. Testosterone levels in the west are dropping due to a combination of physiological and psychological factors. Cut out endocrine disruptors and other toxins, get a diet rich in nutrients, exercise, and cut out all negative anti-male people and messages.

It's a very childish, narcissistic pose. It's a shit-test. A high-test alpha will instinctively try to stamp out the behavior and put her in line. And that's who the pose is intended for. She wants a man to put her in line.

What these stupid women don't realize is that the alphas are also smart enough to know that women like this aren't worth the time investment. She's already a ho so there is no turning her back into a housewife. She knows how to get alphas to have sex with her, she knows how to get attention from betas, but she doesn't know how to get commitment from an alpha. She will become increasingly resentful and then die alone because she lacks the self-awareness to see how she comes across and fix it.

t. low-test beta in recovery.

Anyone who talks like this user is sexually insecure, or is covering previously being sexually abused

>spend hours on make up
>vag still looks like roast beef

This sounds retarded
in reality she's just a narcissistic spoiled trust fund baby cunt who hasn't ever done an ounce of work. And for some reason this is becoming a trendy thing to be/want to be. That's the issue I take with it.

Or is a roastie or a troll.

When did women start thinking having 90 degree corners on their eyebrows looked good?

Spoiler: It doesn't.

Why are you asking Sup Forums?

this type of makeup literally makes them look identical to one another. all the girls that do their makeup like this are just sheep who have no individuality. it's a good way to avoid the bad eggs to be honest

I can tell you're a low-test beta. You want to whine and complain and not take any action (individual or societal) to stamp out the behaviour. Just like a woman.

Ok mr big alpha redpill thanks for the free lecture

You sound like a snarky girl. In fact you sound a lot like the narcissistic women you hate so much. Get your hormones checked.

If you thought that was snarky maybe it's because you're a bit dumb yourself. Muh Redpill theory isn't going to get you anywhere, my guy. Good luck. I'm gonna stop responding to you now