Sessions to increase Civil Asset Forfeiture

Holy shit... FUCKIN' BASED!!!

Archived sources:
archive.is/TAyWj
archive.is/Q1E9g
archive.is/iIb7o

What exactly did he increase? I thought they could seize pretty much anything before

>fake news

He wants to generally encourage the practice of this, and allow federal adoptive forfeiture which to my understanding would allow federal agencies to seize property as well.

fuck you and your fucking "based" bullshit

the police state in this country is completely out of hand

Where's cancer/Alzheimer's/Parkinson's/stroke/heart disease when you need it?

literally unconstitutional without due process

I'll say ive been twice surrounded by American cops with guns and one time there was dogs and i didnt do a thing. Once i was broken down on the side of the road and got surrrounded. Felt like i could have been shot easily .

He wants the feds to be able to seize pizza places.

>cheering on the state literally stealing from its citizens

>Stealing citizens property is based
>Its okay when the government commits crimes!
KYS statist cuck

Not even convicted criminals -just "suspects".

Shouldn't have been suspected of a crime :^)

Based? How's that good at all? Are you retarded?

>its ok when Trump is president

pedo cults will have their hard drives taken away by law enforcement now. once the satanic psychic vampires have been put away, they can repeal this

>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
>Ratified 12/15/1791
this shit must be fake news, republicans pretend to care about the constitution after all

maybe they just dont like faggots.

umm wrong sweetie, the constitution is old and busted now. those big meanie establishment criminals know how to game the system, hun. you gotta change the rules every now and again to keep them on their toes sugar muffin

Sup Forums has always been pro civil asset forfeiture.

Yeah it's out of control. I remember the fuss from a while back about OK cops being allowed to siphon money out of your checking account if you couldn't prove it was legit. Fuck this totalitarian bullshit.

that flag, you have to go back

Fuck off cucks. If you're a criminal, you don't deserve your cash. 99% of this will have been gotten from drugs or robberies anyway. All for this and glad Trump appointed Sessions if he's going to uncuck the law like he has been so far.

I never left :)

How is this a good thing again?

posting with a don't tread on me flag, trying to tread on other people...
sharia blue spotted, or are you CTR?

just behave you fucking nigger

"Because I'm a fucking asshole and fuck those other guys!"

The feds are due for another Ryder Surprise it seems.

Imagine unleashing this on the DNC and leftist groups. I can hear the kikes clenching their shekels now.

>the government can arbitrarily take your shit

How is this in any way based? Fuck off faggot.

Because as they rob increasing amounts of money from the working and middle class, the US gov becomes more and more focused only on extracting resources from the population. This destroys the nationali spirit, loyalty to the US state and the productive capacity of the US economy.

Death to America.

>Civil asset forfeiture
>"based"

Fuck off you statist cuck.

HAHA JEFF SESSIONS THE DRUG WAR WARRIOR IS SO BASED GUYS.

GOVERNMENT SEIZING PROPERTY IS SO BASED GUYS HAHA GOD EMPEROR!!!

WE ARE WINNING!!

This isn't treading, if you break the law, expect your ill-gotten gains to be lost.

How is this imposing on my rights as a law-abiding citizen at all?

It's literally what government is? A service to manage potential enemies--which often involves taking their shit.

You only have to be "suspected" for the government take your shit. They can literally make up a fake story and seize your property without any due process. This actually happens too.

Until some cop plants drugs in your house or car. Or those of your loved ones, assuming that you have some.

A police officer in Michigan took $5,000 from me because it was clearly drug money. I pulled it out of the bank 30 minutes beforehand and was going to purchase a trailer. Took me four months to get it back after jumping through a million hoops and another two months to find a trailer because the one I wanted got sold. I showed the cop the ad, called the seller and everything but they were adamant on taking my money. Bullshit. I'm all for taking drug money and profits from crimes but there needs to be a system in place to protect joe regular from money grabbing PD's.

Literally the definition of treading you anti-freedom faggot.

Cops are pointless if the citizenry is armed.

Go away faggot

What is the Fifth Amendment? Anyone who thinks civil asset forfeiture is a good thing doesn't know jack shit about freedom or the constitution.

What have you done to make the cops hate you so much, hmm? Maybe shouldn't have flown that antifa flag in your window

People say that "taxation is theft" which could be argued is true or false. But this is actual theft.

>I'm all for taking drug money
...Why?

They don't even have to charge you with any crime to do this. Sessions is a cunt that needs to fuck off.

>You were found not guilty
>Can I have my house back, and get my wife and kids out of the shelter?
>no

Because drugs are bad loser

there is a system, it's called be a man and take one for the team by losing control and getting yourself shot so they'll think twice about fucking with people... but no, you probably said your "yes mastahs!" and showed up in court with a tie like a good little bitch

that's why they can do this

IF this is true, it needs to be stopped because dont tread on me and all that ...

All of the police retardation crashes into itself and makes a full stop when you say
>My phone/watch/OnStar/whatever is streaming/recording out interaction and I have someone else on the phone listening live as well
Trust me, I'm a black guy that typically carries "suspicious amounts of cash" for deposit drops for work. You can almost see them wretch like the things from dead space as they have to switch back into polite mode.

So cops can confiscate your money if they suspect you are a criminal of some unknown kind?

Cops don't arrest and charge the wrong people. Chances are you got off on a technicality. If criminals never existed, these measures wouldn't have to be taken. Sadly you let drug lords into your country so you get this

So are guns by that logic.

how did the cop know about your $5,000?

>Cops don't arrest and charge the wrong people.

wish things were that simple mate.

they literally don't, unless you're an idiot who confessed to something you didnt do

Yep, the loophole used is they charge the money you are carrying with a crime, not you. You have to jump through a bunch of hoops to prove you own it.
Guilty until proven innocent.

That is WAY to optimistic and not what will happen at all.

Stunning ignorance.

I had a cop pull his firearm on me because I got pulled over for a burned out headlight

Cops by and large are complete dicks

you give a coward who has penis envy a gun and tell him he's untouchable and you get the state of today's police force

So Trump is increasing the anarcho-tyranny?

I've never had any problems with cops. Just be polite and they'll be polite back.

>a literally poster

i hope you're trolling, cockface

Probably had someone watching the atm.

I've been questioned out walking at night about twenty times, once they were about to cuff me and put me in the car until a cop I knew showed up and stopped them. Most folks ain't so lucky

oh right sorry, all of those niggaboos in jail are poor innocent boys who dindu nuffin

gtfo my Sup Forums

>be American
>Government can steal your money even if not convicted of a crime
>Government doesn't need a reason or trial by jury to inprison you
>get shot
FREEDUMBS EVERYBODY FREEDUMBS

Surely you aren't this naive.

>I dindu nuffin
Shut the fuck up, faggot ass nigger.

>fucking based
LEL, off yourself bootlicking scum

the cops are free to do what they deem necessary. last I checked, they were also citizens of the USA

time to be a cop.
>well we're going to have to take all of your cash and valuable Mr. Nignog.
>10k in cash
>report 2k since he's a nigger.
>???
>Profit

Take 20 grand in cash and drive to Arizona to buy a classic car. Get pulled over by cop. Cop searches car because "muh smell weed" oh shit, 20 grand cash. Having that much cash is suspicious. Cops takes cash. Now you have to spend money on lawyer in different state to prove cash was not ill gotten. You have to travel back to arizona when your trial starts. Trial gets postponed because prosecuter. Have to travel back in 2 weeks. win the case, get money back, but also paid for the lawyer, paid in time, paid in lost wages, paid in travel expenses, paid in stress. At the end its almost easier to walk away from the 20k, and it happens more than you think

high schooler detected

>niggers are niggers!
>so that's an excuse for me to be an asshole
Sometimes, it's not only niggers who are niggers.

The cops are not free and besides how is it a good thing when some cop gets to do as he pleases ?

>Traffic stop
>Police take my CCW for going 5 over.
>Noise complaint
>Police open my gun locker and take thousands of dollars of rifles
>I have no way to stop this
Are you fucking retarded?

This, fuck niggers who think civil asset forfeiture is alright, its robbery.

Don't you have a baby to deny medical care and sentence to death while denying his parents the right to take him home or seek medical attention abroad Nigel?

Fuck off and die Britscum

>drive to Arizona
>withdraw cash there
>don't need to drive thousands of miles with 20k in cash

Did you pay your TV license this morning Nigel?

>all those butthurt libertarians ITT

this. how would this ever be a good idea?

>think of the children argument
You're such a stupid faggot

yeah, person out walking = suspicious person, now we can fuck him up and detain/search/arrest for what we find in his pockets

seriously, we in this country have given the police WAAAAAAY too much power.

They literally kill women in their pajamas for calling the police. They literally kill men for selling cigarettes without a license. They literally kill people for getting out of their cars with their wallets in their hand. They literally kill people for getting their wallet out of their pocket.

dont you have a dog to cook? no one asked your opinion, ping pang

>be brit
>lose too U,S, and, A (((colonies)))
>never recover
>be wanker

Being polite won't fill the gaping hole in their budget. They either rob you or lose their jobs to someone who will.

Jesus Christ that's a libertarian flag you dumb fuck

>I'll say
Suddup faggit
Stop replying to yourself through diff IPs.

withdraw from where? Some people use state banks and credit unions, and some branches are exclusive to a region. Good luck getting your check for 20K cashed on the spot as well

>what is sarcasm

We store our drug money as BTC on QR codes.
Cops BTFO.

I have several family members in the force and your fucking autistic stupidity is hilarious.

ugh

why?

What in the fuck is his justification?

>NIGGER

I literally told them "would you rather I was sitting at home playing xbox?" and they said I was "walking angry"

Ive never been arrested for something I didn't do. So I dont see the problem

Thats china
I thought you'd know that with your Canadian chink infestation